First Meeting! Flustered Toki! >

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"HELLO B.A.P Agents!" Hyosung the governer of the Mato planet was again in her white uniform. The boys gathered around the screen and listened to the message. "B.A.P agents today there will be a special mission."

Himchan commented, "aish what is she blabbing about now." 

"KIM. HIM.CHAN! I am not blabbing! Now listen especially you Zelo-ah. Her smile returned, "now now today's mission is to train. the. new. group. she enunciated each word loudly."

Himchan blurted, "what!" and ran off to play his daegum.

Yongguk's reaction was "eh".

For Daehyun it was "no comment"

Jongup just smiled. 

Zelo went into "error error shut down." 

Younjae announced that he knew it all along. There was a influx of trainees but he didn't know a group would be made so fast. 

Hyosung interrupted by saying, "B.A.P agents in order to conquer the world we must divide and conquer! Now no more talking and hop to it! Oh mo mo! She laughed to herself at the joke she made as they exited the room. Jongup was the last to leave all he heard was her laughing "ha ha ha HOP oh ha matokis oh man DAEBAK!

Anxiously B.A.P.G waited for their trainers. Oh dear Lord...Six beautiful manly guys appeared in front of them. Oh my ...B.A.P. We ARE B.A.P YES SIR! Yongyee completely ignored their greeting. 

Yongyee already irritated and hot headed snapped. She ran up to them. "You blonde group of no nothings! Just because you are our trainers doesn't mean you can be late! We have time too!" The boys stared at her in shock as she continued to rant.

 Jaejin whispered to her raging unnie. "Yongyee unnie...uh that's B.A.P." 

"SO WHAT!?" That comment didn't stop her from unleashing her force. " Just because you are B.A.P doesn't mean you can be late. Our time is precious we have six months til our debut. HEY! You ramen headed boy pay attention when I'm talking. You may be our sunbaes but when it comes to age I'm heck of a lot older! And you stop smiling you're giving me the creeps.

Youngjae stepped in. Uhhhh Miss..uh don't you know uh you know...respect?

Ignoring his comment she ranted on. " And you you're gaze is too scary calm it done." She rampaged each member til she reached Yongguk. Her voice got softer and forced her voice out "and you..." her voice sounded more pained and almost sorrowful. "you.." she shook her head forcing a memory to disappear and went back to her raging voice " You may think you're all that and a cup a tea but I'll prove you wrong." 

Himchan whined to Yongguk, "HYUNG you're not going to let her do this right!? Hyung? Hyung..? 

"it's her" Yongguk thought. He quietly dismissed himself. The rest of the group on each side stared in disbelief. Awhile after Yongyee stormed off. 

Jongup's smile broke off, "I feel a rivalry with a leaders. What is going on?"

They stared a while longer in an awkward silence. Daehyun sliced the awkward silence saying, "well no comment." And like the ninja he was he ran off unseen. He wasn't going to stay he wasn't interested in any of them. Nor would he stay in the awkwardness.

Youngjae finally officially took charge. "Well I'm Youngjae" He introduced each member and their specialty. Jaejin in turn introduced their side. "We will start with our youngest Toki". Toki's cheeks light up. Instantly they turned pink as she saw Zelo's gaze rest upon her. She bit her lip in her head she thought, "okay calm down he's looking straight at you calm down phew phew." 

"She's specializes in dance specifically poppin. Say hi Toki!

"kdjfksjfksjfkjsfjfkdsjf" They boys looked at her questionly. Zelo just smiled remembering how nerve wracking it was at first too.

"Uh well she's a bit shy? We will move on to our Jaela. She's always frowning but she's our dancer and rapper. Her dance specialty is break. Jaela would you like to say something? Jaela just waved. Jongup didn't get a good first impression of her no one did. She didn't smile a complete opposite of Jongup. Alright next we have me Jaejin lead vocal. Youngjae took special interest in her not in a liking way but more as a respected rival. Our Chanya is next she's very motherly especially toward Toki so don't mess with her. She is also a vocal. Last but not least our leader. Yongyee. She is also the lead rapper. Jaejin bowed I sincerly apologize for her actions. 

Chanya bursted out " she really is a great person I promise!"

The B.A.P members looked at her faces full of doubt. Himchan laughed, "well I surely hope you can live up to that promise"

Jaejin spoke again," we also have one more member coming. We haven't a clue who it is though. Youngjae nodded.

Himchan jumped in with his MCing skills. " Now everyone that we have introductions let's START!"

Youngjae stepped right back in. "Well it would be more logical if we split up into each main specialty. Miss Chanya-sshi and Jaejin-sshi. Follow me and Himchan hyung to the next room. Miss Jaela-sshi and Toki-sshi stay here with Zelo and Jongup please."

"Did he just say Jello", Jaela thought. "oh well"

Meanwhile all this was happening Toki stared at Zelo. "Oh my goodness he's standing right in front of me gosh he's tall ah I want to grow too! And what big eyes he has"

"big so I can see you my darling" Zelo laughed.

"OH MY GOSH DID HE HEAR ME?" Toki turned to see Zelo randomly reading "Red Riding Hood". "Phew.. that was close"

Jongup gathered everyone in a circle. "Well Zelo and I will be your trainers. You can call me Jongup Oppa or Jongup please speak comfortably with us.  

Toki replied," well since I'm younger then you oppa it will be." 

Jaela smirked."I'm a year older than you Jongup so you can call me noona or Jaela", she replied mockingly. "Zelo I'm two years older so noona it is for you too." 

Zelo now spoke, " Okay Jaela noona and..."

Toki extremely flustered managed to mutter some words that didn't quite seem human more resembling mato language. 

" ahhh...well would you like Yoojin or Toki?" Zelo flashed a smile. 

"OH NO HE KNOWS... no one knows my name except that show who announced it to the whole world....he watched it he ..he ..he knows!" Right there she face planted. 

Panic filled the room. No one caught her while she was fainting. (I mean come on this isn't some drama where the guy magically catches the girl whenever she falls get real~ :) ) Everyone stared at the girl who was planted in the floor. They were absolutely shocked. Zelo kneeled down which was a long way for him he was so tall. Uh Yoojin-sshi? Toki? are you alright he pulled her body up so her head wasn't on the floor anymore. Her features weren't like a woman but cute. Very adorable features. Before Zelo could study her face longer Chanya ran in. The motherly instinct kicked in it was crazy like she saw her fall but was in the other room. 

"YOOJIN! ARE YOU OKAY! OH MY GOODNESS GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER." Zelo stumbled and his hit the floor. But he was still holding her so her head didn't make contact with the floor... uh again. "Yoojin! My dear Toki are you okay? Oh my goodness my little Toki wake up.

Toki was regaining consciousness. "Chanya unnie" she whispered. "I'm so embarrassed." Jaela overheard and started laughing. Jongup and Zelo attention was on Jaela. Her laugh was so lively. Her smile was so beautiful. She glowed. Then it snapped Chanya was scolding her. "How come none of you caught her aw your cheek is bruised Toki.. How do we explain this to T.S oh gosh."  Oh yeah..sorry Jaela I forgot.Toki rubbed her cheek. 

Zelo offered to get her some ice, "it will heal faster that way." He ran off to get her ice.

Jongup helped Toki up. Eventually after Toki was sitting in the corner with ice on her cheek Chanya left.

Jaela going back to business said,"So shall we go back to our training? Actually shall we start since we didn't get to finish because of someone...." 

Jongup nodded sure. " Geez she's scary but what happened to the smile and that laugh?" 

Zelo called over to Toki,"When your ready you can join us but take your time don't worry!" 

Jongup started."Ahem shall we begin". He shined his signature smile. "First let's start with a warm up. DANCE BATTLE TIME!" 

Upbeat music started playing. Music bounced off the training room walls. On the other side Youngjae and Himchan were testing the vocals of the two girls. 

 

hello~ :D how was this chapter? And what is up with Jaela and what's going on between yongguk and yongyee? ~ and where is the last member O.O? ah well keep reading to find out! :) thank you for reading ! <3 wahhahaha