T.S Baby Hello Hello "Warriors vs, Warriorettes" WARRIOR WHOO!

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"How long are we going to hide here" Zelo asked.

"Well if you want to go back to your hyungs, you can." Toki replied.

"this is a nice place" he quickly said. Toki led Zelo to an abandoned shed. Toki's imagination was running wild. 

"So this is the part where the ghost or the lonely hobo comes and eats us." 

"Then uses our dead eaten bodies as blankets to keep the chill out.." Zelo added. 

"Ew.."

"You started it. Or your imagination could run the other way...like this could be the part where the guy and girl are locked in a shed. He trys opening the door and looks around but is too stupid to realize that he should've not taken the detour and ask for directions instead of getting lost and kidnapped." Toki started laughing.  Zelo became confindent...he thought well don't guys usually become confident in front of a girl especially if they like you and the bonus...they're cute.

"Or maybe" Zelo's voice got softer almost a whisper. It drew Toki closer. "this could be the part where the guy takes of his jacket wraps it around the shivering girl then share their first kiss." Toki's cheeks started glowing. 

"Are you okay? You look a bit flushed." Toki just nodded her head. For someone in the dark he sure can see her well must be those big eyes..

"Haha" Zelo started pulling his hoodie off. Instantly Toki slapped her hands to cover her eyes.

"Wha wha what are you doing!"

"Stripping for you" he added jokingly. "No I'm offering you my hoodie dear princess." He secured the hoodie around her. Putting it on like a cape.

"Thanks ...won't you be cold too...we can um share?" She looked up at Zelo. Immediately shoved her hands back onto her face. 

"WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS!!!?!?!?! AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL OUR MEMBERS WEARING HOODIES??!" 

"Well to answer hoodies are comfy and essential and it's hot today why would I put a shirt under my already warm hoodie? Does that even make sense? Anyways no need to be embarressed we are in the same company...we are family T.S baby" 

"Still I won't look"

"Alright it's okay nothing to look at anyways" Now Toki was curious how was that possible he always imagined him with a beautiful six pack. She redend at the thought.  Curiousity took the better of her and she peeked. Zelo caught her peeking. She almost died the muscle was there. Not bulging but the outline of the pack was there. She thanked the Heavens for making it a bright night.

"See nothing"

"Hah you're right" 

Zelo smirked."Now that I think of it. How is your hair that fluffy and curly? Is it real?" 

"It's funny that you ask..what a random question." She took a pull of her hair and winced "see it's real. Want to feel?"

He took a curly lock into his fingers and twirled it. "Yup it's definitely real..isn't it tiring and heavy? It's so long!" 

"Junhong oppa you're silly..I usually don't care much for beauty...I believe people are naturally beautiful..I don't believe in girls enduring for beauty. But my hair is the only thing I don't mind caring for."

Not quite understanding. Zelo took out his phone to look at the time. "We should head back I'll be fine. I'm more scared of your unnies chewing me into pieces for keeping you out this late."

"Here's your hoodie. Don't want you running around half and catching a cold. You're fans wouldn't appreciate that."

"Who would catch a cold in this weather! It's so NICE so NICE so NICE!" After dropping off Toki near her dorm. Then sprinted off to his. 

Toki snuck in quietly careful not to bump into anything or trip. She heard something crunch in Zelo's hoodie. She pulled it out and observed the tiny scribbles. It's numbers but can easily be mistaken for some mato language writing. "OH MY- IT'S HIS NUMBER!" She covered trying to seal off noise. "When did he write this?" Toki jumped up and down up and down and tripped over herself. ajdkjsahdakj hTHUDdkja. "Ow.."

"Yoojin is that you?" 

"Yeah Jaejin Unnie."

"Hungry again?"

"uhhhh mhm" 

"Want me to make you something?"

"No I got a snack! BUt thanks! Goodnight!" She picked up the hoodie and ran. 

"Geez that girl. I need to ask Chanya to get her check always eating." 

 

 

Kpopperfan4eva: DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE!!!! >;( 

dAelo42: Wait what article??? 

Kpopperfan4eva: HERE CLICK ON THE LINK! www.nonexsistantsiteyeahbapforever.com !!!! WATCH THE VIDEO!

dAeloshippa42: NO WAY THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! 

"Hello Again Friends It's Jojo and Jungsoo! Following up with all the K-pop drama and news." Jojo announced proudly. 

"A shocking story of a maybe couple was sent in by B.A.Pfanbabyyeah. Wow what a name." 

"B.A.P Youngjae and Jaela were seen together with what looked to be a date." 

"No No no Jojo babo-ah that was definitely Jongup." 

"Oh well! They are all blonde!" 

"Hahah true. Okay moving on to the story it seems they were following the two after they thought they saw them. They took photos. But it isn't confirmed that it was them but that blonde hair is convincing. It probably couldn't be Jaela from B.A.P.G what idol would run around in bunny slippers." Which caused an uproar from the crowd. We did get a chance to interview B.A.Pfanbabyyeah who's name will not be revealed for privacy sakes. She said, that she was most positive for she was a Moontos fan." 

"Later we will recieve an official statement from T.S Ent."

"I knew he was playing match maker ay that guy. Stay tuned for the lady who claims she-." 

Kpopperfan4eva: DID YOU WATCH IT!

dAeloshippa42: WHY Are we talking in caps my finger is hurting hitting the shift button >_> but yeah I saw it and can't believe it! I hope it's not truE! 

Kpopperfan4eva: CAPS LOCK DUH!

 

~T.S Ent.~~

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS! OH MY BLOOD PRESSURE" T.S rubbed the back of his neck. "OH MY" He rushed downstairs to the training room shoving everything out of the way and mowing down anyone in his way.

 

*Training*

"Darn they're back" Yongyee scoffed.

"Well we missed you too." Yongguk fought back. Sure he really missed her and was thankful that he could see her again but he couldn't give up his leadership position. He had his boys to defend too. Both leaders were completely oblivious to the mess that their members made. 

Jaejin walked in "YONGYEE UNNIE LOOK AT THIS !" Jaejin shoved the laptop in Yongyee's face. 

"Wa What is this"

"Well maybe you should read it first. While your at it you should also get Toki checked she keeps eating irregularly."

"WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT THE! JAELA!YOU!" She pointed an accusing finger at Yongguk. "KEEP YOUR MEMBERS HORMONES UNDER CONTROL!" 

"WHAT WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT'S OUR JONGUPPIE'S FAULT!" 

"WELL I HOPE YOUR NOT THINKING THAT IT'S JAELA'S?" "SHE CAN'T SEE ! OBVIOUSLY HE TRICKED HER"

Daehyun: "Ugh trouble I'm staying out of this" With that Daehyun went to find a spot on the floor where he wouldn't get in hit in the crossfire.

Zelo: Ehhhh error battery out error error shut down! He collapsed onto the floor and wormed his way to the fear corner. 

Youngjae backed into the corner of fear where Jaela and Jongup were. "I'm scared..."

Jaela and Jongup simultaneously added "Join the club" 

They all looked at the fighting leaders. 

Himchan: "Eh this is getting exciting."

"SHUSH HIMCHAN"

"Omo! You scared me!" Himchan replied with tears in his eyes.

"DON'T TELL HIM TO SHUSH!" Yongguk raged defending Mommy Himchan.

"DON'T YELL AT YONGYEE UNNIE!" Toki intervened. 

"DON'T TELL YONGYEE TO TELL YONGGUK TO TELL YONGGUK STOP WHAT AH WHAT?" Himchan uttered.

"THAT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!"

"YOU GOT GUTS FOR A MAKNAE GO BE CUTE IN THAT CORNER" Himchan ordered. 

"WHoa...YOU GOT GUTS FOR ORDERING OUR MAKNAE" Now that Toki was in so was Chanya she wasn't going to let anyone mess with Toki"

"KIM! Him! CHAN!" Chanya tackled Himchan. 

"You look beautiful when your angry~" 

"BANG YONGGUK! HOW DARE-" Yongyee didn't finish her sentence. T.S walked into the room. 

"Look the fire extinguisher is here yay!" Jongup replied happily. 

"YAH! BANG YONG GUK! LEE YONGYEE!" T.S hollared.

"Nevermind...." Jongup said taking back his comment.

Youngjae looked "unbelievable he's oil..added more fuel to the fire."

"I TOLD YOU GUYS TO GET ALONG! ALONG! NOT YOU JONGUP AND JAELA YOU GUYS ARE GETTING ALONG TOOOOO WELL! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

"Oh my this yelling... Sir please calm down"

"Chanya what am I to do you guys are fighting and the new member hasn't come I have to cover up this scandal." 

"Stick us up in a mountain sheesh get rid of us." Yongyee replied sarcastically. 

"Actually that's a great idea. I'll arrange it right now you guys leave today I can't handle you any more go up to the mountain. Bond spend some quality time. It's good breathe the fresh air. Ah. Jongup-ah and Jaela you two must not do this ever again!" T.S muttered to himself.."now how am I going to cover this up"....

Yongguk stared at Yongyee "UNBELIEVABLE look what you've done now stirring up trouble!" 

Youngjae looked at this more reasonably." Look it's good for us to take a break from our schedule plus we need the air." 

Jaejin glared at Youngjae."Sure porcupine you need to be in your natural habitat anyways"

"Let's go "announced Yongguk. The members piled out the door. Zelo and Jongup left last. Jongup bowed to Yongyee and the rest. 

"I'm sorry to cause to much trouble..."

"No I'm not sorry psh .."

Jaela!!

Chanya replied she had such a soft heart. "It can't be helped."

Zelo bowed to the group and slipped in a wink at Toki. "See ya Yoojin."  Toki blushed and looked away. Zelo was surprised too..when did he become like this..gah girls. 

"HEy YoOjin don't start anything too." Yongyee threatend the little one. 

Jojo and Jungsoo here! Reporting that T.S Ent released their official statement on the Youngjae- I mean Jongup and Jaela scandal. "They are both dancers so they are good friends and have many things in common it is not strange that they would hang out. But this time they just hung out because he wanted to show her to some good places. Just like a friend would do." BABIES? Did you hear that! Jongup is still single! Yay and round of cheers came from the audience. Is it weird we always have B.A.P fans in the audience...?

 

:D ahahah look they have to make a trip to the mountain and be stranded there. will they become closer after? dun dun dun ~