STOP THE NONSENSE....Believe me we are trying..

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"wha..wha what?" Toki stuttered over her words. She was way too shocked. 

"You heard me." Zelo smirked. "Would you like me to yell it louder? ARE YOU MY GIR-" Before he could finish Toki jumped up and covered his mouth. Then blushed at the closeness to his face and backed up.

"Are you crazy? If someone heard you.." 

"You scared of a bit of a secret love...? All idols do it." 

"I don't want to be like every idol." 

"You want it to go public?" 

"no no..not that either" 

"Tell me what I should do? Why I can't control myself around you. I seem to always mess up. Get a little more clumsy around you...what I can do to win you over. I thought it was silly yet brave of you to confess your feelings well in front of the world. If you want me to do the same I will. I'll shout it now.. BE MY GIRLFRIE-" Toki again covered Zelo's mouth and pulled him closer to her. 

"I'm not something that can be won. I don't want to be put on display...I don't want to tag onto your fame. I want to earn my own. If we announce a relationship. It will be trouble. I'll only be known as Zelo's girlfriend not someone that worked her way to the top." 

"I understand...The day you debut I'll ask you again..."

"no..Zelo the day I leave the music industry. When I'm no longer in danger of tagging onto your fame. You worked so hard for this. So I should too. Remember I want to go to med school and start a family."

"That's so long...You're so young you're thinking so far into the future." 

"That's how we dream." Toki touched his cheek and Zelo felt the warmth then backed away. He couldn't help it. How could he react any other way...he couldn't keep calm. She wanted something he couldn't give her. He felt worthless. Zelo dropped his skate board and hopped on. He pushed and pushed. Getting farther and farther away from Toki. The skies were cloudy and it started to rain. 

 

"Jongup?" 

"hmmm Jaela?" 

"Where is Toki and Zelo?" 

"Probably having a korean drama moment, it's perfect weather to have one, you know raining and all" 

Jaela laughed. That precious laugh that rang in Jongup's ears. The laugh he wanted to hear every day. He her hair. 

"Thank you"

"For what?" She felt his lips. "There you go again with your goofy smile" 

"Thank you..For you.." 

 

"ahhhHhhhh You think you got the best of me~ Think again baby~ You try following me . No longer will I follow your footsteps. You follow mine! ~What makes you so great!~" Chanya sang with her powerful deep voice. 

"Good good now come in Jaejin" Himchan directed. 

"I pray ya~pray for ya ~ May your selfish soul be saved~being in top for so long bye bye. Showing off your pretty faces thinkin you're all that. " 

"JAEJIN" Interupted. "That wasn't your part.
"If it wasn't mine then what?"

"that was Jaela's." 

"Hah I think I would know when I'm wrong..." Jaejin looked at the sheet music once more. "HIMCHAN" 

"Yeah...?" 

"WHAT THE HAY? You called me in for what reason...?" 

"To see if you were paying attention." Himchan quickly covered for in reality he did mess up but hey he could blame it on her.

"Gah I'll murder you"

"Everyone wants to bring harm to my beautiful face. Chanya even you!" 

 

Yongguk arrived at the park. This place brought beautiful warm memories. He closed his eyes to try and touch and feel every memory. He wanted them to be tangible. All the memories rushed back to him. The sweet ones the sad ones. All of his memories involved Yongyee. It hit him. He didn't want this. He wanted to go back. But he couldn't so all he could do is make a better tomorrow. He ran back to the training room. 

He saw Jongup and Jaela. "WHERE IS YONGYEE" Jongup looked at his desperate hyung. He was panting out of breath, sweaty, and soaked from the rain. 

"Hyung...are you okay?" 

"Just tell me...where." 

"I don't know..."

Yongguk then ran into T.S office. "Sir you can't go in there he is meeting with someone." Yongguk ignored the secretary and ran in. 

There was Yongyee taking the brute force of verbal yells. She had told T.S everything. It was her fault it happened. She took the blame. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT THIS WILL DO TO THE NAME!?!?!"

Yongyee kept her head down.

" IT WILL RUIN YOUR DEBUT! I SHOULDN'T LET YOU GUYS AT ALL!" 

"Sir you're just angry please calm down" 

"YONGGUK YOU LET THIS HAPPEN! You are B.A.P's leader!" 

"Calm down please.." 

"You know what you're right." T.S smiled deviously. "You two must face the consequences. Stay married. You know what I'll arrange a new dorm. You will all live together in one dorm. No one must know about this. After the debut we will discuss the details." 

"AFTER? We have to stay together?" 

"Yes." 

"AND LIVE TOGETHER?" 

"Yup."

"MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME!" 

"Oh yeah. Big time. Now go I'm already too stressed." 

Yongguk and Yongyee walked out. Still in shock from what they heard. Yongguk felt his heart jolt. He was thankful for this blessing in disguise. He could..stay with Yongyee for a little longer. He didn't know any other way to have her..until the day of their debut he will find a way. 

 

 

Zelo was now completely soaked. He stopped he was now angry. Why didn't he say anything to her. He threw his board into the brick wall cracking the board into two. "gah!" He was so angry at himself. Rejection hurts. But she wasn't rejecting him...she was telling him to wait. Zelo pulled at his hair. "She just wants me to wait...why am I so agh I'm the selfish one..all she needs is time and I'm to childish to give it to her."

He pushed his back against the brick wall and slumped to the ground. He was so confused so lost ...he started rapping. "Man..ah..nah. You need a man not a child like me. One who could give you all you deserve. The one who reserves. Reserves all his for you money, jewels." Zelo shook his head.." Wait no take a minute reverse that's not what you need. I'll be the one you want. Be the one to give you love. Selfish hearts search for gold but your gold is your heart." (ohhh man deep stuff Zelo<3)

She just needed time right? Not rejection. Zelo stood up his now completely soaked with water. Now that he thought about it he was completely soaked. He looked at his board.

"Why don't I listen to my mom..she always said anger is a reaction not a solution." Zelo silently scolding himself. Because now he had to walk back. He prayed no one would notice him.

 

"Daehyun sing a song for me?" Sundae held the sheet music to his face. He sighed and took the paper in his hands. He read the title. He nodded his head and walked away. Sundae knew he would walk away. That song he promised to save that song for the girl he is going to marry. 

 

Everyone went back to their own seperate dorms only to find out that they were locked out. The locks were changed and a letter was taped to the door. Follow the directions. 

"Why won't the door open! I'm tired and need a shower!" Jaela banged on the door. 

"Ugh are you serious.." Jaejin sat on the cold concrete.

"Jaejin get up sitting on cold places is not good for girls. And let's just do what the letter says" 

"Sure things let's just walk into the murderers trap." Toki replied.

"Toki you and your over active imagination." Jaela remarked.

"Definitely" Chanya agreed. 

Sundae opened the letter and started marching to where ever it was leading.

 

B.A.P's locked dorm.

"RAWR OPEN SESAME!" Himchan flung his arms and waved them. 

"Hyung..." Youngjae face palmed. 

Daehyun leaned against the wall. "..." 

Jongup kicked the door one last time. "No use better just follow the directions"

"Where is Zelo and Yongguk hyung?" Himchan looked around. 

Daehyun grabbed the paper read it to himself and walked away. 

"HEY WAIT FOR US!" 

 

T.S was standing at the entrance of a house. Like a boss..may I add. First the ladies arrive soon after the men. 

"What are you doing here pineapple?" 

"I like porcupine more it had a nice ring to it" Youngjae glared at Jaejin. 

"Obviously you guys are all fighting and are in bad terms. To punish you once more and build team work. You will all live in one dorm."

"WHAT!!?!!/!?!?"

"PLEASE NOOOO!" 

"LAST TIME WAS WORSE ENOUGH!" 

"NO NO NO " 

"YAY SLEEP OVER!" 

"SHUSH!" 

 

oh man new living situations awkward ~ Zelo run run find Toki and I wonder where Yongguk and Yongyee went?