Boom Clap Boom Boom Clap

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"Jaela I know things have been tough so come back and daddy will make sure you're safe" Jaela's dad was convincing her to come. "Look I'll even find the best doctors to get rid of it"

"It? The baby? Even if it was true I would never give up Jongup's baby." 

"what do you mean if it was true?..." 

"It's not real. The story was just a rumour and we played along with it." 

"JAELA YOU ARE A GIRL! You will ruin your reputation and never get married."

"CAUSE I'M A GIRL? So if I was a boy you would be okay with me getting someone pregnant?"

"That's not what I mean Jaelana and you know that"

"Then don't say it. I don't want to hear excuses. Cause you're a girl cause you're blind and now cause you can't hear with one ear. I can hear perfectly fine! I'm going to continue to make music and do what I love and be with who I love!"

Her dad stayed quiet. Knowing he lost the battle. 

"Jae baby you don't seriously love this boy..?" Lani her mother now said. 

"I do." 

"Then you must marry!" 

"Lani!" Jaela's dad yelled. Lani whispered in his ear. "Shhhh...I'm playing reversed psyhcology." He nodded understanding.

"what?" Jaela stood there dumbfounded. 

"Yeah yeah of course If you love each other and are having a pretend baby you must marry! Or you're going to give a bad rep to our family name!" 

"Mom seriously stop"

"no Jae baby I'm not kidding. I'll arrange it right now!" 

"Mom stop this isn't funny."

"I think it's a great idea" Jaela's dad chimed. 

"WHAT?" Jongup who was standing next to her was now shocked beyond shock. 

"Perfect so I'll go get the wedding planner and it'll all be perfect" Lani clapped.

Jongup stared at Jaela still frozen. 

 

Zelo had a huge head ache. His body ached.

"Isn't it great to be back!" Songmi yelled happily. They were driving to the dorm to drop off Zelo. "Oh and by the way here's your phone." Songmi giggled.

"Oh Zelo why didn't you reply to Toki's messages it says you opened them but never replied." 

"I was busy"

"You mean busy partying"

Zelo paused. Then answered. "yeah." 

"Well I heard she's going to Busan with Daehyun oppa." 

Zelo's heart skipped a beat. He tried to play it cool. "Who told you that"

"Oh you know..I have my ways" Zelo's heart raced he got out of the car and into the house.

"Zelo you're back! How was it?---okay" Zelo rushed passed Yongguk and upstairs.

"Please be here!" 

Toki was packing her last item. Zelo hugged her from behind. Breathing in her scent. 

Toki's heart was booming. "le...le..let...g...g..go.." Toki tried shrugging him off. 

"I missed you"

Toki ignored it. "Where were you last night. It said you saw my texts but never replied.." 

"The concert ran late."

"Really.." 

Toki's heart froze..he was lying. "What happened to I'm going to tell you the absolute truth." 

"Yoojin I-"

"I don't want to hear it I saw it all. I didn't tell my unnies so you wouldn't have any trouble from them. So if you don't want them to know just leave. You took advantage of my feelings towards you. I'm guessing you liking me was also a lie too." It took Toki all her courage to spit those words. 

"Yoojin.." 

"Hey are you ready?" Daehyun walked in. "Hey Zelo back already?"

"Hyung.."

"Yeah I'm ready." She threw her backpack over her shoulder and walked away. She was surprised at where this power was coming from. Zelo grabbed her arm. 

"Don't go let me explain" Zelo pleaded

"you don't have any right to tell her what to do Junhong"

"hyung!"

"Where were you when she was crying. Where were you when she was bawling her eyes out on the couch? Where were you when she was so proud to finish her recordings. I was there... where were you?" Zelo looked at his hyung uncontrollably shocked.

"Where were you...when she just wanted to talk to you when she needed and only wanted you? Partying? Making out with some stranger? When you have her you look somewhere else." 

"HYUNG! I love her. I want to give her my everything" Toki started to tear up she saw Zelo so vulnerable. He wasn't the charismatic boy you say on stage. He was simply a teenager. He made a mistake. She walked towards him wanting to comfort him but Daehyun stopped her. 

"You have no excuses because it's all true. Is that how you show your love? Ignore her and then sneak around with other girls? Zelo you may be a hot shot. But you still have so much to learn. Think about what you've done we will be back." Daehyun took Toki's hand protectively. He gave it a squeeze and continued to walk. Zelo fell to his knees.

The words still ringing in his head. "Where were you" 

Daehyun looked at Toki. "Why are you crying?"

"Why am I....it's not like we are dating..he..he..can do whatever he wants..I was silly..crying.."

"Yeah you're ridiculous" 

"Where are you two going?" Yongguk asked. Daehyun just walked past him with Toki.

"WHAT'S UP WITH EVERYONE IGNORING ME TODAY!?!?!" 

"Cause you're boring" Yongyee walked out from the kitchen. "loser welcome back"

"Glad to see someone welcoming me" Yongguk laughed "even if it's you."

 

Himchan and Chanya

"are you crying?" 

Chanya wiped her tears and started laughing. "No"

"What's up with girls crying over bads guys?" Himchan pushed his hair aside. "This stuff is good"

"Bubble tea? Of course boba is the best!" Chanya took another sip of her drink. "Thank you for today..."

Himchan looked at her. "I didn't like him much either..so don't thank me I hit him for my personal reasons" Himchan gave her a smile reassuring her. "He's a jerk anyways"


Jongup and Jaela. 

"Uh Jongup no offense or anything but I don't think I'm ready to get married." Jaela stated. 

Jongup nodded his head wondering if this was reality or just a dream. 

"My parents like to jump into things...we don't have to do this..."

Jongup grabbed her hands. "Jaela I want to prove to your parents that I love you...." 

"You love me?" 

"OF COURSE" 

Jaela laughed. "Good cause I love you too." 

Jongup planted a kiss. "I'm happy... Most importantly..I want to prove to you." Jaela felt his lips. 

"Guess you have the rest of our lives to prove it." 

 

Zelo started running downstairs. He picked up his phone. Dialing Toki's phone over and over. "Please leave a message after the beep."

"Gah! Yoojin answer." He ran into Yongguk. Yongguk grabbed his shoulders. "HYUNG HELP ME" 

Yongguk looked at the desperate boy. He was hyperventalating and his eyes were searching. "Junhong what's wrong." 

"HYUNG PLEASE"

"Tell me what's wrong Junhong!" Yongguk shook the boy. 

"Where's Yoojin!" 

"She left with Daehyun..." 

"Hyung I need her. I was wrong. Help me... please hyung" Zelo looked scared like a boy who lost a precious toy. 

Yongguk was speechless he never saw him like this "hyung..Yongguk hyung answer me!" 

"Okay Zelo-ah first calm down. She'll be back. Didn't you see her..?" 

Zelo started to explain to his hyung. "It was after the concert there was a party. I was so excited. Hyung I've never really been to a party..It was so exciting there was so many new experiences. I just wanted to be a kid for once. I'm always working..always. Just one break. I didn't know it was going to turn out like this. One dance that's all I wanted. I ignored Toki. I got caught up in the flashy lights. I...I..kissed someone else.." 

"Zelo...I raised you better." Yongguk looked at Zelo who was staring down at the floor. Too ashamed to make eye contact. 

"Hyung...what do I do." 

"Did you enjoy the kiss"

"No...after that I ran outside. I was scared of what I did" 

"I understand..I was your age too. This is a lesson that you learned the hard way. Toki is not going to forgive you so easily. I'm not certain she will forgive you at all. But if she means that much to you then you got to do what you got to do." 

"Thanks hyung" Yongguk patted him on the head. "Aish kids these days" 

Sundae came storming in "I'm SO ANGRY" 

Yongguk looked at Sundae. "What now.."

"DAEDAE TOOK TOKI WITH HIM AND NOT ME"
"maybe he just wanted something new. It's not a crime"

"Yes it is!" 

Zelo went upstairs pulled out some paper and began to write. He his ipod and searched through songs. He called a few places and finally he laid down staring at the ceiling. "You don't know what you have til it's gone" His mother's words were ringing in his head. "Where were you..." He felt his bracelet that Toki made him. "Where was I" He asked himself. Zelo propped himself up on his elbow and stared at the board that Toki also gave him. He hit himself on the head. 

"Zelo you're so..so stupid."
 

 

Daehyun and Toki 

"I'm tired.." Toki rubbed her sleepy eyes. Daehyun pushed her head on his shoulder. 

"You're a load of trouble..Why do I continue to stay by your side." He asked the sleeping Toki. Daehyun bit his lip. He was thinking about the pain that Zelo was feeling. He made a mistake everyone makes mistakes. But he just wanted to protect her..even if it meant making Zelo the bad guy. 
Daehyun's phone rang. "Come to the studio right now! Love, T.S<3" 

 

"T.S what is this all about" Daehyun who was now annoyed his plans got changed. 

"I was informed that we will be performing covers on love songs or heart broken songs. Each pair will sing one song." 

"Why..?" 

"Because after Jongup and Jaela's wedding invitation I suddenly feel full of love!" 
"Wedding?!?!?" Everyone shouted in unison. 

Jaela sighed. "Don't even ask it's not like one of us aren't already married." She teased  Yongguk and Yongyee. 

Daehyun stared at him. 

"Don't stare at me because I'm beautiful" T.S commented. 

Zelo had bags under his eyes he looked horrible. 

"ZELO are you awake" T.S threw a book at him. It lamely hit him in the leg. He didn't even flinch. Yongguk nudged him. 

"Yeah..." He said zombie like. Toki looked at the floor. Zelo on had his focus on her. 
"Pair up!" T.S shouted like a boss. 

Himchan and Chanya who were already having fun paired up. 

Yongyee was looking for Chanya and groaned when she was already taken. 

Youngjae grabbed Jaejin. "Boy you sure now how to ruin my day Youngjae..."

"It's what I live for." Youngjae had a cheeky smile. 

Sundae quickly grabbed Daehyun who was about to reach out for Toki. 

Jongup and Jaela were of course together. 

Yongguk yelled out to Toki. "Want to be partners with me" 

Toki tried to give him a smile but it just wouldn't come. She gave up and just answered"Yes oppa." 

"Toki! Give me Yongguk" Yongyee commanded. 

"Huh? Hey we are a perfect duo rapper and singer perfect!" Yongguk complained. "Toki don't give me up!" 

"Sorry she's older than me oppa." 

Yongguk was worried. "That means you have to be paired with Zelo." Toki and Yongguk stared at each other understanding. But Yongyee looked confused.

"And what's wrong with that? She absolutely adores Zelo! Isn't that right Yoojin!" Yongyee laughed. 

T.S announced "You guys have today to present the songs to me. If I'm not absolutely moved then you won't win the special prize!" 

"START!" T.S had a strange look in his eye. He pulled over to talk to Yongguk. 

"Are you sure this is going to work." T.S asked Yongguk.

"It's worth a try." 

"WHEN DID I GET INVOLVED IN YOUR LOVE AFFAIRS GEEZ!" T.S Shouted. 

"Hyung you have love affairs?" Jongup looked at Yongguk curiously. 

 

"Toki and Zelo you're up." T.S called. 

Toki took a deep breath. She still didn't look at Zelo. Not even one glance. 

I found a way to let you leave

I never really had it coming
I can't believe the sight of you
I want you to stay away from my heart

Zelo was shocked. Even though it was just lyrics in a song. The words still hurt he felt them all. He prepared himself mentally though it wasn't hard. The words in the song all related to how he felt so he poured his heart into the words.

Please answer the phone, even for a minute

Listen to my words for a moment
Because it feels like I'm dying, I can't even breathe
Please let me live at least one time
In front of your house for four hours
My heart was tearing while you're unaware
Are you laughing? Are you happy?
While you abandoned all the memories with me

The painful and breath-stealing silence
The raindrops that concealed my tears without me knowing
The chills that shudder from head to toe
The feeling of my blood rising
Like an addiction
Entirely painful for the whole day
But she's gone
I miss your watching gaze
That's why I sing this song

Please pull me out of this hell-like place
If this is a dream, hurry and wake me up
Say that everything is a lie
Tell me, tell me so I can live 

I'm going to wait until I die

 

No matter what you say
I'm going to wait

I'll come back tomorrow(credits to irnin for lyrics)

Everyone was shocked. The emotions felt so real. It had the others wondering what was going on between them. Toki still didn't look up. 

Toki was walking away. Zelo watched the girl slowly gap away from him. His heart was burning he felt like he was going to explode. It was crucial he couldn't mess this up. 

anytime in my mind, you're there
i can feel,where you were i can go
so i can live this rough life
"i love you,oh thank you"
i didn't understand love,
i was foolish,
i didn't know how to stop,
greed and conceit

 

Toki stopped in her step back still face to him. She didn't dare turn around to face him. 

i thought i was cool
always living however i wanted,
i was walking an unknown path
with no beginning nor end
yeah,you're absolutely not an easy person for me
ours, like the high sun,
is a love that doesn't cool
this night,even the countless stars are giving a toast to us
now,because of you
i have the opportunity to change
because of you, i understand love and i believe in love
because of you, i understand and belief and i dream
"i love you,oh thank you"
thanks,i learned about love
i love you,oh thank you
there's nothing in the world better than you
there's nothing greater gift than your love
always being by my side
in itself is enough

i want you so, i love you so,thank you
sometimes,in my selfishness
i might leave you confined
there'd be a lotta rought days,
you might cry a lot too,
i'm nothing special,
i'm insufficient and lacking

it might be hard for you to bear
you might leave me
but if you were to let me go,
you might regret it
but no matter who tries
we cant be split up
even if you were to live again,
you'd never meet
another couple like us
i can breathe, only to protecting you (lyrics credit to:isthissomekindofjoke)

"Toki I'm a human. I made a mistake I put that pain in your heart. I want to take it right back out. But I should be better..I should've tried harder to become someone who is invincible. Someone who you can look at and proudly say. That's my boyfriend." 
 

"i have the opportunity to change
today i close my eyes again
imagining your face 
tommorow i'll close my eyes again
drawing our future"

"Yoojin turn around please.." Toki hesistated. His voice drew her in. His scent. What was this sick love she couldn't control. 

"Unconditional love." Finally said. Toki turned around. "I love you unconditionally. Do you know what that means. No matter what you do how much you step on my heart and beat it. It will still beat for you. That's an absolute sick and cruel kind of love." She took a breath and continued. "I always wondered why that idiot girl in the dramas would fall for the jerk who broke her heart and was completely mean and not for the guy who stood by her said only caring and watching over her. But now I finally understand. She loved him unconditionally. He made her happiest. Zelo you break my heart ever again. I'll break you lovingly." Toki smirked. 

Zelo stood there still processing the words. He broke down. Crying tears of relief. He fell to his knees. Toki went and kneeled craddling the large baby. He wrapped his long arms around her. He held her tightly it almost brought pain to her. 

They clapped. The tiny audience made up B.A.P and B.A.P.G plus T.S.

Yongguk muttered. "Atta boy."

Daehyun looked hurt yet relieved. 

Youngjae now brought reality back. "So you're getting married?" 

"Uh yeah." Jaela laughed.

"Answer more confidently. YES WE ARE!" Jongup jumped up and started dancing. 

"JAELA!" Chanya was now raged. 

 

emotional chapter~ gah fav couples :) ? Anyone's changed?