What's Going On Guys and Who is SHE?

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

A cold chill ran through everyone. "Chanya?" Toki called out but couldn't move for Zelo was still holding onto her. Toki shoved the over sized hoodie on her and ran out of Zelo's embrace. She was shocked by the chill for the warmth was gone now. Picking up her remaining clothes she ran. 

"Unnie! Don't go! Wait up!" 

"Junhonggie...when did you get so interested in girls? I remember when you were just a boy looking straight towards his dreams.." 

"Noona..." 

"You shouldn't be playing with stupid girls like that so naive to flash their bodies right in front of you" 

"Noona she wasn't---"

"YOU! Who do you think you are? Don't talk about Yoojin like that. And you Zelo you think you like her!? You don't have a right if you can't defend her properly." Yongyee's leader mode was kicking in and she was going up in flames. 

Zelo didn't want to hear anymore something in him twisting.. he went to chase Toki. 

"HONGGIE COME BACK AND GIVE NOONA A HUG!" 

"You must be the incredible leader with an even more astonishing temper..." The mysterious girl was provoking Yongyee and everyone saw it. 

"This girl..." Yongyee was ready to murder. 

"stop calm down yong.." Yongguk grabbed her wrist. "Yongyee don't start anything please" 

"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER?" Yongyee looked scared that same look he gave Yongguk when they were younger..the look of dissapointment..fear..hatred. Yongguk looked away. 

"This is starting to turn into the makings of a Korean Drama..now we just need someone to die.." Daehyun stated. 

"Let me introduce myself..I'm Songmi" 

"I'm confused...?" Daehyun scratched his head.

"Daehyun you don't know her yet because you were the last one to join B.A.P"

"Oh..." 

Jaela smirked "Hahah I like this girl is she our last member?" 

"OH HEAVENS NO OH PLEASE SAY NO" Jaejin yelled. 

" NO NO NO NO" Jaejin's sudden outburst gave everyone a shock.

Daehyun was still confused. "Bus girl how do you come up not even for 5 minutes and already cause trouble...?I'm staying away from you.." 

"hahah this girl I could definitely get along with her." Jaela still amazed at this Songmi girl.

"JAELA!" Yongyee now frustrated beyond relief. "Look I don't know who you are and I really don't care so state your business and leave!" 

"I'm here to take Jongup back." 

"WHAT THE KDKAJDKLJALKJDJADJ. To think I was about to like you!" Jaela was livid. 

Jaejin started laughing. "Oh karma doesn't it Jaela?" 

The stand byers who consisted of Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, and Yongguk broke down in laughter.

Breathlessly Youngjae questioned her."You want to do what?hahaha! Songmi you still like Jongup! That's surprising"

Songmi pouted. "WHAT'S SO SURPRISING ABOUT IT!" 

"Well Songmi-ah you move onto boys like gum. If one doesn't suit your taste or gets old you spit them out." 

"NO my love for Jongup is true! I promise Oppa!~ Oppa!~ I really love you! <3"

Jaejin calculated. "So if you're calling Jongup oppa that means your only a year older than Zelo? And a bit younger than Jongup?" 

"That's right! Wow you're smart!." 

"Now don't be rude Songmi and introduce yourself properly like a true mc." Himchan stated. 

"HELLO and my name is Songmi I'm T.S niece. I've come to recieve Jongup." 

"You make me sick" Jaela replied making a gagging noise. " Ugh I'm out. You solve your crazy problems yourself." 

"Jaela don't go." Jongup looked helplessly at Jaela walking away with Jaejin. This makes my problems with Jaela pile up even more he thought. 

"Yeah I don't care either as long as you annoying is not our last member I'm good. Bye!" Yongyee shook off Yongguk and stomped away to catch up with Jaela and Jaejin. 

"Jongup oppa don't I look prettier than last time" Songmi glowed. Jongup was still looking at the silhouette slowing dissappearing.

"JONGUP!" 

"Huh?" 

"Ugh nevermind. Gosh these darn bugs are eating my delicate skin. Take me to the cabin."

"Songmi...you're staying with us?" Himchan looked at her.

"Well obviously I can't go back down! Especially not without Jongup Oppa!" 

"This is going to be interesting" Daehyun frowned under his mask. 

 

*Zelo*

" Toki hey wait up!" 

"Can't! Chanya walks to fast!" 

"Toki I'm sorry!" Toki stopped in her tracks. She was blushing. She must've been crazy to do that stuff back at he lake. She returned to her normal shy naive self. "I'm sorry too I ..I just wanted to win so badly. It's soooo cute I wanted Totomato sooo badly."

"When I'm right here? The real thing...? You rather have the doll?" Zelo laughed at the cute girl who was now blushing. The sun was rising. She was captivated by the beauty. How it shined. It warmed up all the trees...it made the lake water glisten. Her eyes were glistening. She was happy. Her worries were washed by the rising sun. A new day started and she was here spending it with Zelo. The sun waking up all the sleepy creatures. It even made Zelo glow. Still looking at the beauty she questioned Zelo.

"Now why are you sorry...?" 

He too was distracted but in the other direction her..she looked like a child. She truly had the heart of one. She lived her life with joy and happiness...how could she be so cute..how could he make his heart skip beats. He walked towards her careful not to stumble or break her peace. He know towered over her covering her view. He now caught her attention. She looked up at him innocently. Staring at him with only childish eyes filled of playful times and memories a hint of love?. He was getting nervous. He stood infront of crowds. Performed with flawless talent. But now he truly was nervous. Go for it..."do what you like...love what you do" He cupped her slighty cubby cheeks. 

"For not returning..."

"returning wha-" He leaned down which was extremely far far far down since Toki is pretty darn short. He crashed his lips onto hers. A rush a surge of energy rushed through the two. conveying feelings it was like a.... E-e-e electric shock~ na na na na na na na E-e-e electric shock. Not only was that a convienent song it was also Toki's ringtone. The two split apart. Toki was dying of embarrassment. She was turning pink bright pink. 

All Zelo could do was smile til his signature dimple came into view. "You going to answer?" 

"uh..oh...uh yeah.." She pressed some random buttons before managing to hit the call button. 

"h-h-hi.."

"Toki are you okay? Where are you? I SWEAR IF YOU'RE WITH ZELO I WILL BEAT THAT CHILD TIL HE TURNS PURPLE!" Chanya though completely ticked managed to still scold her. "Look Yoojin I'm heading back down I can't be with...hmph well just tell the others I caught a bus and I'll see them soon alright? 

"Unnie noooo! please don't go! we still have to go swimming and roast marshmallows and play pranks when people are sleeping unnie don't leave..." 

"Don't go swimming! Who knows what that hormonal boy would do. Maybe I should stay. Ugh No Toki I'm leaving!Love you! Wear sunscreen!" 

"Unnie! Hello? Hello?" Toki shoved her phone back into her clothes. Then stared at Zelo. But she was too embarrassed and sprinted to the cabin. 

 

*Cabin* 

"Himchan where are you going?" Songmi pulled on Himchan's sleeve." Your not running after that Chanya girl are you?" 

"Nope I have a schedule. Being a very attractive MC like me of course I have a busy schedule." 
Yongyee walked out of the bathroom. "Himchan Imma punch your face out." She looked at Songmi. "What are you still doing here?"

"Don't you remember? I'm staying til I get Jongup!~"

Youngjae did some calculating in his head "That's impossible there isn't any room." 

"He's right" Yongguk budged in. "Even with Himchan and Chanya gone. There isn't much room." 

"I'll just sleep with Jongup then!" Songmi sang.

"NO DEFINITELY NO!" Jaela and Jaejin said in perfect harmony. 

"HMPH" 

Yongyee mocked Songmi "And you call Toki an immoral girl. Ha don't kid with me" 

"You be nice I can make sure that you and your little girls never debut." 

"Oh man I'm scared...so scared.." 

Toki walked in panicked. "Did she leave!?!?" 

"Yeah she did..."Yongguk answered her.

"You...this is all-" Toki wanted to know what she did to Chanya but Daehyun covered . 

"dajskdjjdjkdsjkds. "

"She says she wants her doll back."

"This thing?" Songmi picked up the Totomato."If you want it you're going to have to win it." 

"The rules of the game was to get Totomato back and two wishes. Toki's eyes changed she was fierce now. "One..Give me Totomato. Two. Get. out. of. here." Toki snatched the doll out of her hands. 

"Told you not to take advantage of her." Zelo replied in a told-you-so manner. 

"Yongguk Hyung that still doesn't solve our problem of rooming."

"Youngjae Youngjae aish still so young. We play games to solve all of our problems."

"I'm young hyung?You're the one playing games"

"good so it's decided"

"Don't go deciding things for yourself you idiot" Yongyee stepped in."

"We just need 3 people to sleep outside." Youngjae added. "Then everyone could have a comfortable sleeping area."  

"I don't want to be apart of this. I sleep inside." Songmi commented.

"I thought you liked games.." Toki glared at Songmi. 

"It's already morning" Jongup came downstairs. 

"Oh Jongup oppa!" Songmi sang cheerfully "Glad your down here you wouldn't let me sleep outside." 

"Everyone fights for themselves." Jongup concluded. "Since we are already up and the sun is shining let's go to the lake." 

"You got to be kidding me..." 

"Sounds good." Toki was pumped ready to do some drowning. "I play for Jaela unnie since she can't swim. I play for Chanya unnie too cause I want to slap unnie just as much...but I respect my elders so drowning will do." 

Everyone went to change into their swimming attire. "I'm so tired I mine as well just drown" Jaejin complained. 

Yongyee encouraged her younger ones "We won't let them win. So far B.A.P.G 1 and B.A.P 0. 

Jongup went into the room where all the guys were changing. "I don't know why this is happening." 

Jaela knocked on the door and walked in. Causing and uproar of yells. The guys quickly covered whatever was exposed. 

"Can't you knock!" Youngjae said covering his chest.

"I did..porcupine."

"My hair is down!"

"Get out"

"oh quiet down I can't see anything anyways. I just came to see Jongup." 

"Over here." Jaela skillfully guided herself to Jongup after feeling his head she knelt in front of him and felt his lips. 

"I figured you wouldn't be smiling. I can tell when people are lying and when they're telling the truth...that time on the train you were lying but still I hit you for being a coward. Some advice don't frown...It doesn't feel good..."Jaela flashed a smile to him then Jaela left the room. 

Yongguk was complaining to Jongup "T.S did this purposely. Getting such a small cabin to make us literally closer." 

 

Everyone was now suited up and ready to go. They were shivering. Sure it was sunny out but it was still the morning. Toki came out last with tea and a small pastry. "Eat these before we go down." 

"Ah Toki our dutiful maknae" Yongyee smiled proudly as Toki was distributing the food. As she reached Zelo she steadied her eyes on something else. Blushing madly she pushed the pastry into his hands. For a brief moment she held her breath and as she walked away she caught it.

The group threw their wrappers in the garbage and walked down to the lake. Round 2.  Game is Chicken! Partners! 

They played rock-paper-scissors to figure out who would go with who. The five winners would pick their partners. Before any captains could pick Jaela wanted to say something "I want to play..I trust my partner won't let me drown so let me play so Toki doesn't have to get her whooped too many times" 
"Aw unnie" 

"Fine" 

Yongyee you got the first win you pick. "I pick Yongguk." 

"Why me?" 

"Psh so you can carry me duh!" 

Next Jaejin. "Porcupine"

"WHAT?"

"Pay back for sitting on me on the bus..." 

"ugh..."

Next~ Songmi wait how did you win?

"Skill I have tons of it! I obviously pick Jongup!" Jongup stayed quiet looking at Jaela's reaction. 

Okay next. Daehyun.

"Toki. You're probably the lightest less trouble for me."

"Haha thanks for picking me good looking oppa I won't let you down!" 

That leaves Jaela and Zelo! Zelo was thinking "I won just so I could pick her...darn" 

"Since Himchan isn't here I will take over the Mcing!" The beautiful. amazing. person Songmi is here! Today's game is Chicken climb onto your partners shoulders and knock the other team down! Good luck everyone especially you Jongup we must win win win!" 

Unethusiastic yays were thrown. 

 

:D thanks for reading next time we get to read round 2 woooo! <3 <3 <3 <3 here's the final pairings! I'll post the pictures after I finish them wooo~

Jaela and Zelo

Yongguk and Yongyee

Toki and Daehyun

Jongup and Songmi

Jaejin and Youngjae