Warrior in a dress? Smiling Moontos! TURN HER FROWN UPSIDE DOWN !

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"Get up Get up" Yongyee rounded up her members."Get up and wash up if you don't right this second I'm leaving without you!" 

Everyone rolled out of their beds grogily. They washed and headed out the door with backpacks slung on their shoulders. 

*Training Room* 

The girls piled in the dance studio ready to work. "Hey where is B.A.P and who are those guys" Chanya questioned.

"We are your sub trainers B.A.P has a schedule to attend to today." The random men answered. 

"Good thing we don't need them" Yongyee smirked." Yongyee dropped her bag and started to stretch.

"A what a relief I don't have to deal with that blonde porcupine.!" Jaejin smiled. 

Toki poked and whispered to Jaela, "Aw I really wanted to see Zelo today..." 

Chanya nudged in mocking Toki's whisper voice," and you're not very good at whispering"

Training was brutal they learned the choreography to the instrumentals of their showcase song. At the end they were sweaty and exhausted. They thanked the strange group of guys and left to the dorms.

Showers were taken and food was eaten. 

Yongyee announced she would be going to T.S Ent. "I need to take care of some business."

Chanya bounced with joy "Can I come please?"

"No..." 

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE PLEASE"

"Chanya seriously?" Chanya stared at her with her mesmerizing eyes.

"Ugh fine." 

"Yipee! I'll go get my bag!" When it came to Chanya..Yongyee couldn't resist. 

"We will be leaving now!"

"Have a safe trip!" and with that Toki locked the door and went straight to the kitchen. She opened the cabinet concealing the dress. She pulled it out of the secret hiding spot only to stick it back. 

"Warrior! hooO~" Jaejin was singing and she came into the kitchen. Yoojin is that you? You still hungry?" 

"Ummm mhm" 

"Want me to make you something?" 

"Uh no I'll just get a snack" Toki pulled the bag out and ran off into Jaela's room." 

Jaejin was confused since she grabbed something out of the cup cabinet. But shook it off and went back to singing. 

Jaela was laying in her bed. 

"Unnie aren't you going to get ready?" Jaela hit the button on her clock. The mechanical voice spoke the time 5:40.

"It's late not like I care.."

"Oh...unnie well remember they had a schedule! Maybe he's caught up in that." 

"No awhile ago Jaejin Unnie was arguing on the phone with Youngjae about some sheet music." 

"Oh.." The door bell rang. "I'll get it!" called out Jaejin. "Oh Jongup what're you doing here?"

Both Toki's and Jaela's eyes widened. "Oh my-" Toki shoved the bag at Jaela "Put this on! I'll go stall!" 

JAEJIN UNNIE YOUR PHONE IS RINGING THE CALLER ID SAYS IT'S BABO BLONDE PORCUPINE! Toki took Jaejin's phone and stuff it in the crack of the couch. 

"Excuse me Jongup I have an urgent call!" Toki entered the door way. 

"How dare you come late! But...thanks for showing up. She may not show it but Jaela unnie was really looking forward to this." 

*In the background* "HEY I CAN'T FIND MY PHONE!"

"You know...unnie was known as the prettiest girl in school til the accident. She was a walking goddess. After she lost her sight her boyfriend broke up with her. Telling her she couldn't do the things he wanted to. No one ever looked at her again. Ah...why am I telling you this anyways thanks for coming.." 

"Yoojin?" 

"Over here unnie! Hey why aren't you ready!?" Toki left as Jaela came to the door.

Jaela was in her shorts and oversized t-shirt and sporting her bunny slippers. 

"You look great" Jongup commented. 

"Ha ha very funny" 

"No really I'm not kidding. I would kill for a pair of slippers like that. Well let's not talk about this years cataloge and go" 

He grabbed her hand and as quickly as he grabbed it she pulled away. "I'm not going anywhere with you! You were late."

"Does that mean you waited?"

"No I didn't care but..Ah I was sleeping! and you rudely woke me up!"

"Haha well then I'm here now let's go" He grabbed onto her more tightly and tugged her away from the door. She could hear her bunny slippers scuffing the pavement. 

"HEY WAIT"

He laughed at her resistance. "I gave you all the time even an extra 40 minutes to get ready. This is how you prepared and I will accept it happily." He boldly lifted her and slung her over his shoulder. He was shocked at his confidence...not the awkward shy Jongup everyone knew. 

"HEY HEY LET ME DOWN I DON'T WANT TO FALL. I'm scared you jerk let me down!"

"I won't ever let you fall...at least not by yourself! We are both going to tumble if you don't stop kicking" She gave in and stopped her kicking willingly letting him carry her off to the unknown. 

 

*T.S Ent*

He will see you now. You may enter. 

"Thank you" They both bowed as they entered the exquistetly decorated room.

"So what did you girls want to see me for?" Chanya just stared at the furniture and Yongyee spoke up. 

" The last member when is she getting here? I mean two days in and we don't have much time I think it's best if she comes as soon as possible"

"A very wise decision indeed. I will get back to you as soon as possible."

"That's not soon enough sir we need to know when exactly she is coming." 

"No no it's a secret not even I know now leave I must start preparing for your debut." 

 

*B.A.P.G Dorm* 

"Toki? Where did Jaela go and why was Jongup here?"

"Look unnie I found your phone! Maybe you should call Youngjae oppa back!" 

"Oh there it is thanks and I will oh I will"

 

*B.A.P Dorm* 

"Where did Jongup go?" Yongguk asked. 

Even Daehyun who wasn't really interested in anything was interested. 

"Now that I think about it where is our Moontos." Everyone looked around then finally looked at Zelo. He innocently stared at everyone back. An evil grin appeared on their faces. "Get him" Yongguk commanded. 

 

*Jongup and Jaela*

Jongup finally put down Jaela. He started walking immediately she bumped into him. He grabbed her hand and put it on his arm.  Feeling uncomfortable she latched onto his hoodie instead. In silence they walked for a bit longer. Observant passer buyers were taking a double take. "He looks familiar...no way is that B.A.P's YOUNGjAE?"

Jaela laughed hearing the comment the stranger said. "I guess you guys all being blonde doesn't help" They quickend the pace. Well at least Jongup did. Jaela was dragged along. They entered a sunglasses hut and conviently a hat store right next to it. Jongup quickly scanned the rack and found two pairs of matching sunglasses and purchased them. Then running over he bought two identical baseball caps. Jongup then ripped of the tags and snuggled the hat onto Jaela's head and placed the sunglasses on her. There now no one will recognize us. 

"Please I'm safe I haven't even debuted yet." 

"But I have. You being seen with me is a no no. Our company won't approve we would have to cover it up big time."

"right.." Jaela took a hold of Jongup's hoodie and they continued to walk to another destination. 

 

*B.A.P.G Dorm* 

"I'm bored!!!" Toki rolled around on the floor trying to ease her boredom. 

"COME ON TOKI WE ARE GOING TO THEIR DORM AND I'M GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING PORCUPINE OUT OF THAT GUY!"

"Yay! Okay let me grab my camera!" 

 

*B.A.P DORM*

Hello Junhong...Himchan said in a very creepy voice. 

"Hyung o.o I'm scared" 

"Don't worry Zelo-ah we just need some answers" chimed in Youngjae. 

Daehyun sat there pointing a flashlight at his face. "sdjkajdakd"

"Hyung what did you say?"

Daehyun pulled down his mask. "Tell me where he is" He's not cooperating get the punishment tools out. 

"NO NO NO wait I'll tell you anything but please not that." 

"Good good Junhong that's a good boy" Yongguk laughed a bit. "Youngjae continue with the questioning"

"Hyung we only have one question"

"Ay don't talk back"

"Yes sir. Okay Zelo..where is Jongup!"

"I...I can't say" 

"We have no choice but to use it then." 

"NOOOOOO"

 

*Jaela and Jongup!*~~~

"We are here!" 

Jaela didn't hear anything..."Where exactly are we?"

"Laser tag"

"Are you an idiot I can't see you dummy!"

"Neither can I.. I asked them if they could turn off all the lights even the neon ones. It's completely pitch dark in there. They couldn't answer to my request til after closing so that's why I was a bit late..I'm sorry."

She was moved..he went through all this trouble. "Suit up and good luck you're going to need it" 

An employee guided her to the other entrance to the room the start signal buzzed and the game began. 

Jongup hesitated going in the the dark abyss. He much rather stay out here with the light where he can see. But he needed to take a chance. Let's go right as he entered he ran into a wall. "Ow" He rubbed his head and pulled his gun up. He walked deeper trying to avoid the walls and other obstacles but it was difficult. He was stumbling everywhere. 

Jaela instantly heard him and swiftly navigated to the noise. No other it was Jongup. She waited behind the wall for him to make a move. There! She took a shot and his suit buzzed. 

"Hey! NICE SHOT!" Jongup crawled to get out of the way. He heard nothing.

She called out "Jongup stop trying to see dummy start listening!" 

She ran out and got another shot at him. "Wooohooo two points for me~ I'm boss!" 

She went to a spot where she was sure he couldn't find her. She was panting all that running wore her out. BUZZ "What I was shot?" Jongup pinned her to the wall. "Boo!" 

"What how did you-"

"You should listen more" 

Even in the darkness she could feel his gaze. His eyes were getting more accustomed to the dark. But certainly it wasn't enough to see what was going to happen next. As the game ended the lights shot back on and he was blinded by the light. She took the opportunity to peck him on the cheek. The flash wore off and he swore he saw her smile. That brillant smile he swore he saw it!

"Thanks for today.."

"You um your your your welcome." Stuttering like a fool all he could do was smile. 

 

*B.A.P Dorm*

"HELP HELP ME GA IT HURTS STOP MERCY MERCY"

"That sounded like Zelo...?" Jaejin quickend her step and Toki followed.

"PLEASE STOP AHHHH" 

"AHHHH IT HURTS" 

Jaejin reached the steps "The door is locked!"

"ZELO OPPA I'll SAVE YOU! " Toki with one deep breath kicked the handle off breaking the lock. The door swung open. The boys were sprawled on the floor. Zelo on the bottom Himchan holding his legs Youngjae holding his arms and Daehyun sitting on him tickling him?

"What in the world are you guys doing" Jaejin mentally slapped herself for coming across these idiots.

"I swear I locked that door" Youngjae answered. 

Zelo took the opportunity to run behind Jaejin. "Save me"

Yongguk stood up."Well lovely seeing you guys here. What can I help you with?" 

She pointed at the spikey haired boy. "YOU I HAVE SOME BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO COME WITH ME." 

"Where are we going?" 

"You will find out when we get there!" She pulled Youngjae out the door and headed out. 

Toki was left with the four boys. "Um I should get going too." Zelo grabbed onto her. "Please don't go I don't think I'll be able to live without you... Like literally...they're going to kill me. 

"Junhong oppa your so funny" As much as she loved him holding her she shrugged him off. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." She walked off all she heard was "so now she's gone back to business Daehyun said..Where is Jongup?" Her eyes widened and she pushed the door open latched onto Zelo's hand and pulled him out of there. They started running hand in hand. 

 

 

Aw man stuffs going down~ dun dun dun will Daehyun, Himchan, and Yongguk find out where Jongup is? And where did Jaejin take Youngjae!?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME!