And they lived happily ever after...or did they? "Time to say goodbye.."

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

 

"We are heading back." Yongguk announced. 

"No why? You can't !" Songmi denied.

"Yeah we have to go back come on hyung!" Zelo rushed to stuff his things in his bag. "Let's go let's go!" 

"No stay!" Songmi shouted.

"Look one of my girls are hurt and I'm not going to sit here while she's in pain." Yongguk shouted back. 

"Keep Zelo here and you can go. He can solo the performance." Songmi suggested. "You can't fail your fans.

"No he comes with me." 

"I don't know but your dreams are on the line. This would be one mess up you wish you wouldn't have made. I'm saving you from it"

"Ugh! Fine stay Zelo. I'll check on them and report back."

"But hyung!"

"Zelo. I'm counting on you"

"Okay hyung..."

Zelo pulled out his phone to send a text. 

Toki. Stay strong. I'm not coming back but hyung is. He will take care of all of you guys..

He felt the bracelet Toki made him. Still planted on his wrist.

 

"Her parents are on the way.. Chanya will you stop crying!?" Yongyee yelled at Chanya.

"I'm sorry this is just too real" She sniffled. 

Toki came in with Daehyun tagging behind. Her eyes red and puffy. The surgeon came out to inform the waiters. 

"Your friend..I'm sorry"

Toki turned into devil Toki. She went up straight to the doctor. "What do you mean you're sorry?!"

"Yoojin calm down." Jaejin who was now also there pulled on her arm. 

"You are a doctor! Don't say you're sorry! Sorry means you messed up! Sorry means you haven't tried hard enough! Sorry is no excuse. Don't butter up the diagnosis and just tell it how it is!" 

"We couldn't repair her ear. It is permenantly damaged. Her left ear is severly damaged but her right ear seems to be fine." 

"Seems to be? Make sure it is please"

The surgeon nodded her head. Surprised at the head strong girl.

Toki sighed. "Thank you." 

"You may see her now" Informed the nurse. 

Toki, Chanya, Jaejin, Yongyee, Sundae, Daehyun, Himchan, Youngjae ran into the room only Jongup stayed outside. He clenched his fists and walked out of the building. He went to T.S Ent. Building. It was late and no one was there. But he snuck in. He flipped the lights on in the dance studio and pulled out his ipod. He blasted the music. So it vibrated through his body. He danced through the night. 

"She's up" Himchan shook Chanya awake.

"Sweetie pie! Oh hunny bear. You're up"

"Well I'm not down..." She grabbed her head in pain. "What mother father landed on my head!" 

"Haha good...you're okay" Yongyee ruffled her hair.

"Wow...Good morning hahah YOU'RE HAIR! IS A MESS!" Himchan teased

"OH SHUSH. Ugh I feel like a mess." She felt the worried faces. "Oh my gosh guys. I didn't die stop staring at me like that.. by the way where's the smiling doofus? Is he here? I haven't heard him say a thing...." 

"I didn't see him walk in.." Youngjae commented. 

"Dude what happened to your hair?" Himchan touched Youngjae's hair

"do you like it?" Youngjae showed off his new hair cut. 

"now that you mention it did you guys all change your hair...?" Sundae looked. 

"I guess we did." 

Chanya looked at Toki. "You made Toki really worried.

"Aw Toki are you mad?" Jaela teased. 

She nodded her head. "Aw come on . I'll share my jello with you!" 

Her smile brightened the room. "OKAY~!" 

Yongyee watched as the two ate jello. "That's just weird how can you eat jello.. So Jaejae what happened?" 

"Nothing really. I think I ran into something." 

Toki stared at her unnie knowing she was lying. 

"Unbelievable..you must of ran into it pretty hard." 

"Yup. Straight on" 

They went home to get rest. Toki stayed with Jaela. 

"Unnie why did you lie to them...?" 

"Toki..I don't want to blow this up. Why would I? So people could feel sorry for me? Please I already get too much of that. Do you want me to get more Toki?" 

"No unnie...but they have to suffer for treating you like this.." 

"They will. The world works in mysterious ways...Toki their time will come." 

 

Daehyun picked up his phone and dialed Jongup's number.

"She's fine"

A pause on the line. "thank you." 

 

Daehyun understood Jongup. if he told him to come home he wouldn't. Jongup didn't want to see Jaela. He hurt her too much he felt guilty and was consumed with regret. Jongup knew what he had to do. 

 

"You know what to do" Songmi said to the mysterious figure. "Do what you do best" Songmi slipped money to the mysterious person and went off. 

Zelo got finished with his concert. "I'm so tired..."

Toki sending you a text. I understand you can't reply right now. But tell me if you're okay? When I get back I'll buy you lots of icecream for not being there. 

A text was instantly sent back.

Zelo oppa! Jaela unnie is okay. And of course I'm okay I'm Toki! :) Are you tired? are you eating well? <3

Yup I'm tired a nice massage would be awesome! I'm eating but nothing compared to your meals. :(

When you come back I'll make you delicious foods! So much that you will get fat muahah! Also if your good oppa I'll give you my signature massage! <3 come back soon.

Zelo was now backstage meeting the V.I.P fans. "Hi" "Hi" "Hello" 

A girl almost Zelo's height whispered something to Zelo. "I'm sorry can you say that again I didn't hear." Zelo leaned towards her. She took that opportunity to grab his head and forcefully kiss him. She ran away her heals clicking on the floor as she made an escape.

"HEY! What the hay..." Zelo excused himself and ran to the washroom. He washed his lips off. 

 

Back at home!

"Hey Youngjae." 

"what no porcupine?" 

"nope. I'm sorry that our daaaaaaaay our ehem our day" Jaejin coughed almost saying date. "our day was cut off short"

"No it's alright we are like family. We have to watch out for each other." Youngjae stuffed his hand in his pocket still playing with the ring. 
"what have you been messing with?" 

"it's it's nothing.." 

"come on tell me" 

"no" 

"Fine you leave me no choice.." Jaejin ran and jumped on Youngjae's back "I'm not getting off til you tell me"

"AGH YOU'RE HEAVY YOU WATER BUFFALO!" 

"WATER? WATER BUFFALO!?!?!?!?EX- EXCUSE ME!?" 

 

Sundae made her way to Daehyun's room. 

"Daehyunnie what are you doing?" 

"Packing"

"Where are you going?" 

"Going to Busan in two days." 

"Oh maybe I should go too! Gotta visit the folks" 

"You're behind on your training. Remember you came late?"

"Aw Daedae don't be mean. Take me with you!" 

"I'm going to bed." Daehyun shut the lights off, took off his shirt and crawled into bed. Sundae pouted and exited. 

 

Jongup planned something with T.S and he agreed with it. He sent out the notice. B.A.P had to perform tomorrow as well. One song was perfomed Yongyee and Toki filled in for Yongguk and Zelo. Jaejin filled in for Jongup. They were all there cheering and supporting. Even Jaela was there. 

The announcer said something shocking. "Wait wait it appears that Jongup is going to sing a song!" The crowd went wild. For their Jongup who didn't perform with B.A.P was going to perform. He swallowed and went up on stage. 

He cleared his throat. "Can I have Jaela..Come up here please..?" The fans screamed and some booed still mad about the pregancy. They didn't know it was fake still. Jaela made her way up. 

The others looked at each other confused. Daehyun and Toki looked at each other understanding what was going to happen. 

"I know you guys are mad at the pregnancy at us... But please understand." 

The music started playing. Jongup started to sing.. 

"Did you hurt a lot? Are you really tired? 
Did I make things hard for you?
I was only used to receiving love
I think I only knew myself 
I know your heart, I know

I know your love but I guess it’s not for me ... Jongup started tearing up. His voice cracked as he was trying to hold tears. 

This is what my heart tells me to do, 
so it hurts even more
I love you but I need to break up with you
I’m grateful and sorry at the same time that you loved me
I lack so much so please forgive me for leaving you" (credit to kromanized for lyrics) 

He couldn't finish the song. He started to sob. "Jaela..I I love you but" he hesistated on the words he never imagined saying. "I need to break up with you...."
Jaela too was crying. The fans were bawling their eyes out. 

Jaela finally uttered words. "how...how could you give up so easily..." The fans started to chant. 

"It's okay! Don't Cry! It's okay! Don't Cry!" 

T.S who was also there started to shed tears. 

Jongup fell to his knees. He was so hurt and in pain his legs couldn't hold the burden of his pain. "You were hurting so much because of me..this is best.."
 

I'll make one more update tonight :( it's too sad to leave it like this!