Let's go. "Forgive me for leaving you"

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

Note: After all the mix ups with the blondeness B.A.P decided to change their hair to the now more recent NO MERCY hair styles hehe ^^.

 

Toki stared at Daehyun. He was only in his towel. He brushed his hands through his wet hair. 

Toki then shoved her face into the comforter. "Jijadijdkfh" 

"Wha? I can't hear you" He walked closer. His eyebrow slightly raised.

Toki looked up to meet his face centimeters away. "uhhh..."

"Uh?" 

He smirked. "Come with me to Busan." 

Her phone rang BOOM CLAP BOOM BOOM CLAP! No NO NO. NO MERCY!

Jello Baby Sent:

It took me forever to text this. But I should always tell you the truth with out hesitation.

1.) Songmi noona is being a pedonoona. 

2.) I changed my hair but I won't send you a pic because I want you to see it in person!

3.) I... miss you. <3 :3 

 

 

She smiled at the text looking like a crazy person. She put the phone down and Daehyun was gone.  

"Daehyun oppa?"

 

At ????:

"Yah pineapple head!? Where are we? AND TAKE THIS BLIND FOLD OFF OF ME!"

"NOOO We're almost there!" 

"PEOPLE ARE GOING TO THINK YOU'RE A KIDNAPPER! OR OR A ! OR A KIDNAPPING !" 

"No no no just be quiet or I'll make you run into a pole!"

"Hmph. What is this gross smell." 

"Just sit here." 

After 20 minutes of painful sitting. Jaejin got frustrated and started to untie the blind fold. 

"Ha good luck getting that off. I double knotted it!" 

"oooOO double knot I'm so scared." She took it off. 

"Who are you?" She gazed at the handsome guy standing in front of her. He had short black spiked hair. 

"Young ...young...young..jae?" 

"Yup. What am I that y?" 

"BABO PORCUPI--.." Shoot she whispered to herself I can't call him that anymore...what..now?" 

"BABO!" Jaejin was flustered.

"Hah, Come on" Youngjae took her hand and led her away. 

"Ugh I'm tired of walking." 

Her eyes lit up at the sight. "AN AMUSEMENT PARK!" 
"Hah you're such a child." 

She punched Youngjae's arm. "Oh shush" 

Few rides later. "Look let's go on that one too!" Jaejin pulled Youngjae's arm and tugged him towards the rollarcoaster. 

"Are you sure..?" 

She nodded her head happily. 

He sighed and got in line. They both were in matching goofy hats and were hardly recognizable. 

"Do you want me to hold your hand?" Jaejin teased. Youngjae was trembling in his seat. 

"You YELL LIKE A BABY!" 

"AHHHHHH LORD SAVE ME !! JFIOJEFOLKSJFIJE" They went through loops and twists and curves. Finally the ride ended.

"Hahaha." 

Youngjae felt if the ring was still in his pocket. "Phew. Good good" 

"What's good?" 

"Nothing.. Jaejin..there's something I've been really wanting to tell you." He cleared his throat.

"Oh my gosh..." Jaejin's hand went up to in shock. "We have to go!" 
 

 

Jongup and Jaela were freely walking the streets not concerned if anyone saw them. People glanced at the bright pair.

They talked. "Are you hurting Jae?"

"Jongup why would I be hurting?"

"You've been getting a lot of hate and antis because of this....the baby.."

They were talking in code because a mob of girls were stalking them. Many took photos. 

Jongup started to tense up. He thought T.S would kill them with his own hands because of this. Jaela sensed his nervousness and held his hand. 

"Scared pretty boy?" 

"Not at all." He smiled. Another round of flashes blinded the pair.

"*&^(**(&" Someone shouted from the crowd a line of profanities. Jaela was ticked.

"Who said that.." Jongup was trying to hold her back.

"You heard me." 

"Jongup is MINE" 

"You know that's only cute when Zelo does it. You don't own him. You don't own our lives. Keep spreading your rumours your lies. None of it effects us cause only we know what's going on."

Jaela took Jongup's hand and walked away. They walked a few more blocks and Jongup got thrown into a car. He put on a good fight but he wasn't strong enough to last. 

"JONGUP?!" Jaela's body was consumed with fear. She started to hyperventilate. She was alone. She didn't know where she was. She walked but fell. 

The girl from before caught up with her. "Oh boo hoo. Guess Jongup's not here anymore"

Lyrics from B.A.P's Goodbye song rang in Jaela's ears. Get up once more...right now.. She steadied herself and got up. 

"I...I don't need him here." 

"Sure you don't." Jaela felt the presence of other girls. 

"Just in case you didn't know. This is from the antis" Jaela felt a sick churning feeling as the girl got her in the gut. 

"Ha...is that all the hate you have for me?" Another swing. Jaela heard the girl's bracelets jingling and ducked. She kicked her leg up to land one on her face.

"From the feel of it you aren't that pretty either." Jaela smirked. The girl was now fuming. She ran at Jaela and Jaela stepped to the side. Causing the girl to stumble. 

"I don't need some guy to save me. I'm capable of handling myself. You think you can take advantage of me? Think again. Something you weren't capable to comprehend. Before you attacked me." She was so focused on the girl that she didn't realize another girl who picked up a stranded piece of pole and smashed it to Jaela's ear. Jaela felt the blood pouring from her ear. She felt whoozy and fainted. 

"I THINK YOU KILLED HER!" One girl screamed.
"OH MY GOSH!" 

"YOU TOOK IT TOO FAR" The mob of girls ran away leaving Jaela drowning in her own blood. 

 

"T.S , Sir you kidnapped me?" 

"Jongup first off you're no kid but you sure are acting like one. I want you to stop these rumours. You are ruining your image." 

"Idols aren't puppets or toys. We aren't rumours. We aren't defined by that."

"I want you to stop. All of it." He said in a stern voice. Jongup heard enough he bowed and was walking towards the door.

"Or else. I won't let any of the debut. And I'll be forced to kick Jaela out of the company"

"You...you can't" Jongup's smile disappeared..

"I can and I will."

 

Jongup went back to the place T.S kidnapped him. His heart dropped. His head was hurting. He saw an ambulence and police cars.  
"Please don't let that be.." He got closer squeezing himself through the crowd. His eyes shot open. "JAELA!" "JAELA!" He screamed out. The happiest boy who never removed his smile was now screaming his heart out. He ran past the crowd of people and past the police that tried to restrain him. 

He picked up the girl. "JAELA...JAELA!" Her blood was on him. "no no no no!" He stared at the limp girl. Her lips were colorless. She was so cold. 

He shook the thought of death away. "Jaela..it's cold let's go home..wake up.." He sniffed. "Chanya noona would be so mad if you were laying on this dirty..cold...sidewalk. 

"Wake..up..please I'm begging you"

"Sir please don't touch the body."

"NO! She's not just a body." Jongup was shaking. They lifted Jaela onto a stretcher. He still clinged onto her hand. The same hand that held the ring. It still stayed pure untainted by the blood. 

She was in the emergency room. He was in the waiting room staring at his tainted hands. Letting his tears fall into his hands washing away the pain. 

"Sir, excuse me sir?" He blankly looked at the nurse. "Can you give me any phone numbers to reach her family.."

"I ...I..." He handed her his phone. "Just..." His collapsed into his hands. "Jaela I can't even be a man for you... I can't even take care of you" 

Few minutes after.

"Where are you going?" Toki questioned her unnies. "Why are you crying Chanya unnie? Songmi is long gone!" 

The three girls hid the fact that Jaela was in an intense situation. She didn't want to worry her. Toki was the closest to Jaela. 

"Daehyun stay here with Toki make sure she doesn't eat random stuff."

 

In the car

 

"SLOW DOWN YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KILLED!" Yongyee ran every red light and almost ran down 5 pedestrains.

Chanya yelled "NO GO FASTER MY BABY IS IN THE HOSPITAL!" Chanya, Sundae, and Yongyee ran over to where Jongup was. 

Chanya was so overwhelmed she bursted into tears not capable of asking him questions. She collasped at his knees. Jongup looked up at the pained girl. And started a new waterfall of tears. 

"Pull...Pull yourself together!" Yongyee's voice was shakey but still authorative. "Jongup. Tell me what happened." 

Himchan arrived and embraced Jongup. "Hyung's here..it's okay" 

Daehyun and Toki was still at home. 

"Toki what are you doing." 

"Eating."

"Okay." 

"You're not very good at listening to directions"

"I think eating is good." Daehyun smiled. He kept the T.V off he knew what happened and reporters were all over it. 

"Come on" 

"where are you going"

"The question is where are we going. We are going to follow them!" 

"No." 

"Fine, let's watch t.v"

"No"

"You're no fun. I'll let you pick the channel!" 

"No." 

Toki's phone rang. NO NO NO. NO MERCY! Daehyun dove for the phone picked up and hung up. It was Zelo. He probably figured it out and was checking in. 

"HEY! OPPA!" 

His phone rang and Toki went for it. "Hello?"

"Toki? Where's Daehyun?" It was Yongguk. 

"He's unavailable." Daehyun tackled Toki to get the phone back. 

"How's Jaela and Jongup?" Yongguk said in a worried panicked voice. 

"What do you mean."

"Turn on the T.V" She wiggled out of Daehyun's grasp and swiftly turned the T.V on. Luckily it was on the news station. 
B.A.P.G Jaela was reported to be in an accident. We don't know the complete details her where abouts are also secured.  

We have a couple interviews with some witnesses. 

"Tell us what you saw" 

"I saw the girl just laying there. Bleeding-" Daehyun turned off the T.V.  The phone slipped from her hand. Toki went crumbling to the floor. 

"Yoojin..." She stared blankly at the blank screen. Not being able to mumble a word. 

Daehyun looked at Toki just sitting there. Not crying. Not saying a word. It reminded himself the way he was when Sundae left...he just kept quiet..

"It hurts..more. To keep it in.." 

"She's strong..Stronger than all of us." Toki finally said. She crumpled up after that hugging her knees. Like she was gathering all her strength just to say those words. Daehyun felt helpless and just wrapped his arms around her. She was cold..almost lifeless. Daehyun's heat brought her back to life. She started bawling in his chest. Questioning the works of life. "Why did this happen to her?" "Who could have done this."

Daehyun just listened providing her comfort by the top of her head and rocking her side to side as she cried. 

 

 

awww stop people stop with the crying :(