YOU DID WHAT?!?!? Secret love: "we can't even take a single picture What's so important about that? I'm next to you Whatever we do, our time together is more precious"

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

Daehyun led his hyung and carried his noona on his back. "why does she weigh so much..." 

They decided to call it a night and deal with it the next day. Daehyun stretched his back and saw Sundae passed out on the floor. He lifted her up and carried her to his bed. He saw Toki and Zelo knocked out as well. Daehyun covered her and whispered. "I missed you Sunni." 

Next morning!! 

Everyone was sprawled out everywhere and woke up in such a daze. Daehyun got up early as usual and woke up his hyung and noona. 

"Yongguk Hyung you have to meet with T.S." 

"noo nooo...let me sleep"

"HYUNG!" Yongguk woke up and was in a shock to see Yongyee next to him. "AH!" 

Yongyee woke up and saw who was next to her."YONGGUK!" 

"YONGYEE!" 

"YONGGUK!" 

"AH"

"AH"

"WHAT THE" Yongguk pulled up the covers protectively to cover his chest.

"What are you doing...Not like you have anything to cover and not like I haven't seen it before" Yongyee rolled her eyes.

"That was when I was younger now I'M A MAN" Yongguk pulled off the covers and jumped on the bed puffing out his chest.

Yongyee face palmed. "This is too much"

"SHUSH!" Daehyun was frustrated. "Last night some weirdo creepy man in a suit delivered drinks to our door. Saying it was from T.S but how could he know we returned a day early. I'm guessing it was bus girl. My mind seems to go to her when something goes wrong." Daehyun said in one go. Now tired of talking he sat down.

Yongyee scratched her head. "Too much information...to take in so early in morning." When she scratched her head. Her head met something hard. She examined her hand. "wha...."

"By the way you and hyung went all crazy people through the streets of Seoul and got married."

Yongguk pulled his hand out. "No way..."

"Daehyun...if you're trying to play a trick on us ...it's not funny."

Yongguk was laughing insanely.

"Hyung...?"

"Unbelievable..." 

"Plus you need to go. Boss wanted to see you when we "returned". Yongguk and Yongyee went to go wash up and change. 

"I don't have my license..." Yongguk stated. 

"Ah it can't be helped you useless boy." Yongyee walked towards the bus station. Yongguk looked at her ring glimmering in the sun. This must be some joke....Yongguk pulled his hood up and followed her. 

T.S cleared his throat. "I'm glad you guys made your way back safely." 

"Thank you." 

T.S zoned out then zoned back in on Yongyee's ring then looked at Yongguk's finger. "What is that? Don't tell me there's going to be issues with you too.." He rubbed his head. Remembering the Jongup and Jaela scandal.  

"Uh these? Hah well they're uh.." Yongyee hesitated. 

"They're friendship rings. Cool aren't day?" Yongguk quickly covered. 

"Yeah well good you two are getting along. How about Jaela and Jongup? They sneaking about?" 

"No no of course not!" Yongyee waved her hands. "Definitely nothing between them" 

T.S continued. "Fantastic baby."
"Sir that's not from our entertainment"

"Doesn't mean I can't sing it !" 

"You're right. So what did you call us for?" 

"Making sure you guys won't give me a heart attack" Yongyee and Yongguk looked at each other guiltily.

"I had news of the arrival of your new and last member. I couldn't get a hold of her though. I reviewed her profile carefully and believe she will make a wonderful addition" 

"whatever you say. I'm just ready to get her to start training.

"Well what are you doing. Get to work now" 

Once they were out the building Yongyee collapsed on the side walk. "What do we do Yongguk?" 

"train you're debut date is only coming closer" 

"Not that you babo. THIS!"  Yongyee pulled up her left hand. 

"Shhhhh you're making a scene." 

"I won't get up til you do something. " Yongyee started panicing. "This is not some korean drama. Fairy tale or whatever you want to call it. This is life. We messed up! We can't reverse this there is going to be so many consequences." Yongyee started to hyperventilate.  

Yongguk knelt on the ground. He put a hand on her shoulder. Random passer byers gave Yongguk dirty looks. They whispered "Oh my poor thing what did he do to her."

Yongguk ignored the comments. " Yongyee look we will get through this. Okay? Trust me. Give me some time to think about it." 

For a moment she wanted to forget everything and run into Yongguk's arms. She wanted to be back when they were children. They trusted each other..knew each other stayed together. "think? I don't need you to think. Ugh nevermind I'll go talk with Jaejin and Chanya."

 

B.A.P Dorm.

Zelo woke up a bit and looked down at Toki sleeping. She was cuddled into his side. He brushed her hair away from her face. Then closed his eyes to fall asleep again. 

"ZELO GET UP! GET UP!" Zelo woke up startled by the loud voice. "I'll kill you!" He got up so fast only to hit the head of the top of the bunk bead. 

"ZELO I TOLD YOU! DON'T TOUCH HER!" 

"Chanya unnie calm down" Jaela tried to tame the beast.

"ZELO! SIT IN THE CORNER AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP DON'T PUT THEM DOWN TIL I TELL YOU"

Zelo obeyed the beast. He felt like he was in elementary school being punished. 

"Toki wake up sweety we are going to the doctors." 

"Chanya unnie whyyyy" 

"Cause that bad man" Chanya shot a death glare at Zelo. He averted contact with her deadly eyes. 

"But I'm so sleepy and my head hurts and I'm soreee we played so much yesterday." 

"ZELO YOU!" 

"I- I didn't do anything I promise!" 

"Chanya unnie calm down nothing happened. He's telling the truth" Jaela added. Sundae woke up from the shouting.

"Chanya unnie what are you yelling at them for. They're young let them have fun and please I remember you and your boyfriend." Sundae fixed her hair.

"EX-BOYFRIEND EX! Come on Toki let's start making breakfast we have to head to the training room today. Jaela you start getting ready I put your bag in the corner. Sundae you help her and start getting ready too. Jaejin! Jaejin! Get up start getting the water bottles together. Oh wait we aren't in our dorm." 

"I'll ask Youngjae- actually I'll ask Jongup where the water bottles are..." Jaejin suddenly changed her mind. 

Himchan continued " Jongup you put the bags in the company car. Youngjae get up! Ah..always sleeping in. Youngjae get up. Aish my head hurts."

Jongup came into the room to grab the bags. "Zelo...why are your hands up."

"JONGUP Don't talk to him he's in time out"

Jongup just started laughing.

"hyunggg Jongup Hyunggg~ Don't leave"

"Sorry Zelo-ah"

Toki placed a plate of steaming hot food in front of Daehyun. She watched him eat. "Wow Daehyun oppa! The way you eat makes it look even more delicious.

"I'm confident in eating. One day I'll make a food cf."

"Hah eat a lot Daehyun oppa!"

Chanya gave Toki a piping cup of honey water."Here Toki this should help to get that bad drink out of your system."

Toki sipped on the hot honey water. She blew on it now and then. "Unnie you don't think Songmi unnie gave it to us...she can't be that evil right?"

"Oh you and I both know the evils of her don't try to make her a good person Toki." 

Jaejin walked in "She probably wanted to ruin our image before we were even out there. Stir up the media. And she would've succeeded too if she caught the marriage.." 

"MARRIAGE?!?!" Toki almost choked on her drink. Everyone else was interested too and crowded in the kitchen. 

"What do you mean marriage?" Jongup asked. 

"Well they kinda went all crazy people...and got hitched." 

"ah I thought that was all a dream." Sundae applied chapstick. 

"Hurry. You're food is all going to cool down." Chanya was in a panic but couldn't show it to everyone else. She being second oldest must be strong. While Chanya was thinking Toki slipped into the room. 

Zelo startled put his hands back up after resting them. "Ah..it's you Toki. Phew. I thought it was Chanya noona." 

"Nope. Here I brought some food"

"Looks good" He started eating but stopped. "Can you feed me?" 

"Huh?" Toki started blushing. 

"I don't want Chanya noona to come in a scold me." Toki picked up a fork full of food and fed it to Zelo. 

"Say Ah" 

"Ah" Zelo gladly accepted the food. He thought it tastes better when she feeds it to me. 

"TIME TO GO!" Himchan announced. 

"HEY I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN!" 

"Unnie! Let's go they'll leave without us!" 

 

~T.S ENT's training room~ 

"Oh Yongyee Unnie Yongguk Oppa you guys were already here?" Jaejin looked at the two whole were sitting oddly close to each other. 

"Yeah..."

"Why so sulky kids. You guys are married live it up" Sundae came in. "Buy a house have kids. Honeymoon. and all that jazz" Sundae tried lightening the mood. "Look you guys don't worry. easily you can arrange a divorce. Daehyunnie and I were married once."

"Sunni that was pretend...we were kids." 

"Unless by the looks of it.  You two don't want a divorce." Evil laugh muahahah

 

hey friends :D back from my trip woo wooo >< so tired though updated!~ yeah thankies ^^!