"It's a beautiful night we're looking for something dumb to do, hey baby I think I wana marry you" Ice Cream Ice Cream Sundae

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"Sundae you didn't need to bring that up." 

"Daedae you don't need to be embarrassed it was in the past as kids. Chill. " 

"Haha Sundae unnie was a trainee with us. She had business to take care of in the states with her parents. Now she's here!" Toki said excitedly.

"Well come on in any friend previous girlfriend of Daehyun's that we never knew even exsisted is welcomed here."

"Daehyun I was beginning to think you didn't have feelings or comments." Himchan joked. 

The party progressed Sundae got comfortable with the members revealing secret childhood stuff with them about Daehyun.

"there was this one time it was pouring. Daehyun and I hid under a tree. I remember it. It's so big now! I was bored and started weaving rings out of the tall grass. I forced him to marry me after." 

"Ugh..." Daehyun hid his face. All his embarrassing childhood memories were coming back. 

"bahahaha this is too good." Yongguk punched the embarrassed Daehyun in the arm. 

"He finally gave in and he gave me a bobo right here." Sundae pointed to her cheek. "Daehyunnie you owe me a real ring!" She teased. 

"Honestly Daehyun got me interested in singing. I heard him back in our home town Busan and fell instantly for it. I made him teach me. Then made him become my boyfriend because I didn't want him to sing to anyone else. But here he is now singing to millions of girls." Sundae smiled at Daehyun. She was a really chill person. Very laid back.

Yongguk asked Toki "Can you grab us more drinks."

"I'll help you carry them" Daehyun wanted to escape from the embarrassment.

"Nah Hyung I'll help her" Zelo pushed his hyung down. "Since your friend is here you must keep her company."

By the time Zelo reached the kitchen Toki was stuffing drinks into her arms trying to fit as many and walked out. She bumped into him. "Hi oppa"

"Here let me help you."

They set the drinks on the table and the people who needed a refill took one. 

"Mmmmm this is good!"

"Yeah this is good. Toki do you want to try some?" Yongyee passed the drink and she sipped some.

Hiccup..."This is delicious" She fell into Zelo's lap. 

"Toki? Toki? Yoojin?" Zelo poked Toki. 

Chanya looked up at Toki. "You okay sweety? Zelo take her to the next room so she can sleep I bet she's just tired. THEN COME RIGHT BACK OUT OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Chanya ended with a sweet smile. "Glad we understand each other"

Zelo picked up Toki and set her down in his bed. He put the cover over her. She suddenly got up and threw the covers off. 

"You scared me Toki. Are you okay?" 

"I'm hot." She ed her button top. Zelo turned around. 

"Toki..you shouldn't uh I'll get you some cool.... ice water if your hot." She quickly grabbed his arm

"Oppa don't leave...Junhong oppa" Zelo double blinked. He was starting to get nervous. If Chanya walked in he wouldn't see tomorrow.

"Stop undressing" Zelo turned around and threw the covers over her. 

*hiccup hiccup* "Oppa I really like you!" She jumped on Zelo causing them to tumble to the floor. 

A loud thump was heard from the other room. 

"TOKI! ZELO YOU GET AWAY FROM-" Chanya got up and then fell back down. She felt whoozy. Himchan was smiling a goofy weird smile in the corner. Sundae started singing and dancing to Secret's shy boy. Yongyee was joining Sundae. Youngjae was passed out on the floor. Daehyun stared at everyone why is everyone acting like they're....drunk...THEY'RE DRUNK!? Daehyun stared at the crazy girls dancing. Yongguk was also confused. Jongup pulled Jaela away from the madness. Jaejin and Daehyun went into the kitchen. 

"It's the drinks that were given this morning." Daehyun said. 

"Toki was the only one who didn't hear the warning." Jaejin looked at the bottle. The wrapper was ripped off. But it definitely smelled like beer. 

"That doesn't make sense why Toki is that way. She had the worlds tiniest sip." 

"No tolerence for it."

"We just have to make sure no one leaves and does something stupid." Daehyun pointed out. 

Back in the living room. 

After intense dancing Sundae continued while Yongyee sat down. She pushed Yongguk's head. "I hate you. You're a bad bad bad bad bad man." Her words were slurring but Yongguk understood her. 

"I know" He replied. 

"bad bad bad bad bad." She got closer to his face and whispered. "Let's get married!" 

Yongguk's eyes almost popped out! 

"OOOOO A WEDDING!" Sundae clapped. Chanya took another huge gulp from her drink. 

"I was suppose to get married too!! It's not fair that that Songmi!" Chanya drank more. 

Yongyee pulled Yongguk "come on come on hurry!" 

"no" 

Yongyee started bawling "YoUU horrible man! Abandoning me AGAIN!

Yongguk was getting a head ache and took a long swish of Yongyee's drink. His mood instantly changed. His vision got hazy. "Let's go get married!" 

Yongyee dried her tears and left with Yongguk. 

"HAVE FUN MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE" Sundae yelled. 

Chanya was bawling now" It's not fair! I want to get married tooo!!!" Himchan was still in the corner now joined by Youngjae smiling.

Daehyun and Jaejin heard the door slam and ran out of the kitchen. 
"WHO LEFT!?!?!?!?" 

"Marriage marriage" Himchan clapped happily.

 

Toki and Zelo

"Zelo oppaaaaa why aren't you close to me? I'm cold now." Zelo picked up her shirt and sat down. He steadied her so he could put her shirt back on her. 

"Toki never drink with out me. Ever. In fact it's illegal at this age. Don't do it again."

"Oppa don't be mad. Here here let me show you I'm sorry."

Toki wrapped her arms around Zelo and passionately kissed him. Zelo deepend the kiss. He pulled away to catch his breath."Toki you're not going to remember any of this." 

"But you will for me!" 

 

Jongup and Jaela 

"Jongup it's freezing. Where are you taking me?" Jongup took off his zip up and put it on Jaela. 

"Right here should be far enough." 

"Hold out your hand out." Jongup started singing. You put your right hand in you put your right hand in ~ You put your right hand out and you shake it all about" 

"Jongup!" She lightly pushed Jongup's well built chest. He caught her hand and slid the ring on her. 

Jaela felt it. It was the similar feeling as Jongup's the same design engraved in it. "Jaela couldn't conceal her happiness she wasn't good at it anymore. Jongup made her smile too many times in a day. She embraced Jongup. He put his hand on top of her head and her silky hair. For them words were not necessary. Seeing was not necessary. Hearing was not necessary. Just their touch could tell everything. 

 

Yongguk and Yongyee 

Ran ran ran and ran. They didn't know where they were running to. They suddenly remembered and ran to a chapel. "Marry us!" 

"Are you of age?"

"Yes!" 

"Very well" 

They were wedded. Then dashed off running and running until they stopped. They both bursted into tears. The city didn't stop with them though. The people rushed around them the cars still moved. It only seemed like they froze. 

Yongyee through her tears yelled at Yongguk. "I can't believe you adbandoned me!"
"Yongyee Yongyee" Yongguk held her up with his strength. "Yongyee I never left you. You kept me there and I kept you here." He pointed to the chest where the heart lay under. Her tears hit the sidewalk. 

"Yongyee I love you!" A car whooshed pass blocking all sound. 

"What did you say?!?" 

"I LOVE YOU!" People in the rushing crowd looked over at the strangely familiar man and the crying girl. 

"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU A THOUSAND TIMES I LOVE YOU! NOW THAT I'M MARRIED TO YOU I'll SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE SAYING I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY!" 

Yongyee's tears changed into tears of joy. "Yongguk..I love you...you idiot" 

 

B.A.P Dorm. 

Daehyun was wandering the streets looking for his hyung and lost noona. Sundae was still singing and Chanya sang too using their vocal skills to sing heart broken songs. Jaejin was trying to keep things under control at home. Youngjae hugged Jaejin from behind. "stop your spikes are poking my back!" She tried shaking him off. 

"Nooo Porcupines have feelings too! I'm a man!" 

"Okay okay you're a man get off me you hormonal freak" 

 

Toki and Zelo

"Toki get some sleep then you will sober up" 

" Don't leave I'm scared of the dark.Sleep with me."

" I promise I won't go.." Zelo buttoned her shirt back and placed the cover on her again. She laced her hands with his. Making sure they were intertwined tight enough. He laid facing her. "Don't go"

"Don't plan on it." Zelo placed a kiss on her forehead. "Sweet dreams I'll see you in dream world.." He whispered. He couldn't serenade her with love songs. Nor could he sing any so her just started rapping. What he did best. It's hard to talk on the phone with you so every day

      "We secretly talk through texting as I cautiously look around me
Instead of saying I love you, saying I miss you
Is more familiar in our conversation so my heart aches
Every day, I am love sick over you
Everywhere I look, I see you - so do you know how much more I miss you?
Even if you're next to me, because of your pushed down hat
I can't even look at your eyes - who will know this feeling?"
(Credits to lyrics lyrics lyrics)

Jaejin's phone rang caller Id. Busan Turtle. "Youngjae get off before I drop kick you!"

"All of you are so violent tsk tsk tsk." 

"Hello?"

"I haven't found them yet."

"What do you mean you didn't find them"

"They went to spend a happily married life!" Sundae sang. 

"MARRIAGE? Daehyun this may sound crazy but go to the nearest chapal." 

"Uh...okay...." Daehyun ran to the direction of the chapal. On the way he saw two people laying in the grass. The blonde hair shone brightly. 

"HYUNG!" 

"Look it's my well now our son Daehyunnie!"

"Daehyun look look at your new mommy!"

"Hyung you're drunk let's go home" 

"okay okay!" 

Daehyun threw them a hat so they could hide their faces. He looked at the shiny band on his finger...did they really just get...oh no. 

"we are so going to get killed."

Daehyun dialed a number. 

"Hey did you find them?"

"Yeah but we have a problem..."