THE WARRIOR HAS LANDED!?!?!? Let the Games Begin. Toki: I'M SCARED OF THE DARK!

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

 

"Okay this should be far enough." Yongyee planted the flag next to a tree.

"Yongyee Unnie shouldn't we put it on the tree branch? It would give us time if they did spot it. To ambush them."

"Jaejin this is why your the brain of the family." Yongyee smiled proudly at her strong group. Then assigned positions. 

"Jaejin and Jaela I want you guys to stay here and guard Jaela you would be the best because your hearing is top notch. Toki after last time episode of letting the enemy in the house and telling him our plans...I feel like you would just give them our flag. So I want you to be our trick card. Your so small you can sneak around in the dark. Tiny light foot steps. Chanya you and me will be the look out. We have to scope out each area once we find it I'll bring out the signal and Toki you dive right in." 

"Understood" 

"Then let's go!" 

*b.a.p  "headquarters" which is really just behind the dumpster....*

"Hyung why are we here anyways...it reeks" Himchan complained and shifted around.

"I saw this one time in a war movie..." Defending his well planned out location. "We must strategize they always do that in war movies. Where would the girls least likely be? Near smelly places." 

Jongup was getting excited. He loved that whole manly instinct stuff. He was getting pumped.

"Youngjae take over." Yongguk commanded.

"Well okay let's see the girls took off in the forest. So most likely they aim for cover. They have the advantage of the trees. What I was thinking is we should have our flag moving."

"moving?" Daehyun suddenly questioned. "How would we make our flag move we aren't allowed to carry it around." 

"We don't have to..." Youngjae replied with a large evil smile. 

Youngjae's phone rang. Caller ID BABO BABO BAbO! :) is calling. 

"Hello?" 

"Porcupine we're ready"

"aish stop calling me that my hair is down right now!" 

"whatever START" and with that Jaejin hung up.

"HEy! Did she just hang up on me!?" 

*Back to B.A.P.G*

"Chanya did you find it yet?" 

"No I thought of all the places but I can't find it. Those guys are really taking this seriously. They may be better than we thought"

"CHANYA! Don't ever say that! Those hormonal blonde mob of no nothings we will win." 

*Toki*

"I'm scared of the DARK! UNNIE WHERE ARE YOU!" Toki ran back into the forest trying to go back to Jaejin and Jaela. BAM! She ran straight into a dark figure. She looked up and started screaming. AHHHHFjdskjhskjdhkHsJKFHKHF PLEASE DOn't EAT ME! MR. Hobo I know your angry at the world but please DON'T EAT ME!" The dark figure placed his hand over .

"Shhh your really loud..." 

"fkfjskjsjsj"

"I guess I'm going to have to take you" 

"ijfijifjajlksngsgmn"

"I understand mask language don't worry" Now Toki knew who he was. The strange mysterious figure was none other than the Busan Ninja. She struggled free and started running only to be taken down by the older boy. "He's fast.." He threw the struggling girl over his shoulder and carried her back. 

"Ughhh why does it smell so weird?" 

"Welcome to our hide out~" Himchan smiled "let me show you around. Here we have our left over bananna peal and over here we have our classic display of cans. The end tour over...tell us where the flag is." Toki remembered what her unnies said. "I can't dissapoint them." "NO!"

"Get her..." 

 

* Chanya and Yongyee*

"Chanya look I think I see something glowing..."

"THERE IT IS!" 

"Shhhhh! let's go!" 

 

*Jaejin and Jaela* 

"Did you hear that?"

"what" 

"Mmm nothing just sounded like laughter"

"Ugh that's creepy.." 

 

*Chanya and Yongyee* 

" I THINK I HEARD TOKI SCREAMING! I'll be right back!" Chanya started running in the direction of the screaming.

" CHANYA wait come back! Chanya! Fine I'll do this myself." 

 

*ToKi*

"Owwwww stop please it ahhahahahah ahh it tickles so much" 

"Keep going Daehyun don't stop til she breaks" Yongguk was happy he was recreating his war movies. Daehyun's hands moved up and down her sides and stomach tickling her. 

"Stop stop stop!" Daehyun was sitting on top of her. If anyone walked in they would definitely get the wrong idea. 

Suddenly there was a scream. "I GOT IT I GOT THE FlAG!" It was Yongyee's voice. The boys uninterested in Toki all ran out. Jongup heard and left Zelo by himself. Toki took the chance to run for it. "I GOT IT!" Yongyee ran by and all the boys ran to chase her down. But Yongyee was an athlete not even the Busan Ninja could get her. She kept running her hardest. Yongguk finally went for it and jumped her. Causing her to plummet into the grass. 

"Yongguk your too heavy get off of me" The boys caught up to the couple laying in the grass panting. 

"Give up the flag..." 

"Here" She placed her hand into his with the imaginary flag.

"You tricked us!" Himchan pointed an accusing finger.

"Ugh this was for nothing running all the way up here..." Daehyun sat down. 

Yongguk was now furious "All of you into the forest BRING ME THE FLAG!" 

Yongyee made a good distraction. 

Jongup was running to the commontion when he saw a body move in the darkness. He was now pro at seeing in the dark thanks to Jaela. He went to chase down the figure. 

"Chanya?" 

"Oh Jongup.." 

"Hi?"

"WHERE IS TOKI!" 

 

*Toki* 

"I'm scared oh gosh I'm scared I should've just stayed as a hostage at least there was people." Toki wandered next to the lake. Someone grabbed her foot and dragged her down. "Ah!" 

"Toki it's just me." She felt around his face and then touched the strange mans hair.

"Junhong oppa?" 

"Yeah.. I recognize your scream from anywhere Toki." Toki then blushed realizing what position they were in. He was laying on top of her. The moon was now completely out of view since this giant was covering it. Zelo also realized what position they were in and rolled off. They gazed up at the clear stars.

"No need to be scared...when you look up thousands no millions of stars are guiding you and plus don't you want ToTomato?"

"Haha Zelo your funny how do you know which one to follow there is so many and yeah.. yeah I do." 

" I guess you have a lifetime to find out." Toki propped herself up. Something in the water caught Toki's eye. "The flag" she whispered. They put it in the water..it would be constantly moving.. She tried not making her newly found object noticable. 

"Huh did you say something toki?" 

"No actually yes." She pushed Zelo down and climb on top of him. He stradled his hips. Zelo's eyes shot open in shock.

"Toki...?" 

warning if your not mature enough to handle some random sillyness  playful romantics i advise you to skip over this part and read when you see the red letters. Thank you!

"Shh" She said pushing a finger up to Zelo's plump lips. "I've always been watching you oppa...so attractive. I get so jealous when your with all those girls.. she took her finger and outlined his face delicately exaggerating each syllable. Zelo got nervous and gulped. Toki was laughing on the inside. She loved this perfect distraction. Her hand reached down to his concealed abs.

you may now start reading again thank you! 

"Oppa I saw you getting so jealous of Daehyunnie Oppa...but don't worry I.. Like. You. The. Best and with that she reached down to kiss Zelo..

Then with out a second to waste. She dropped her fear of being scared threw off her shirt, shorts, and shoes and ran in the icey cold water to fish out the flag. Her legs were wobbly ..she just kissed Zelo. Her mind wasn't clear. She took hold onto the flag. But her body froze up. SHE KISSED ZELO!. She felt as if she would explode any minute now. 

Zelo now snapped out of his trance. He felt his lips "Oh..my lips..."

He looked at the water and saw her coming back to shore. He got up and ran towards her. Then quickly turned around she was half . Zelo's conscience was speaking to him she's going to get sick if you don't move right now. No no Zelo that's immoral don't look at her body. Zelo do it go. He ran up to the shivering girl and pulled off his hoodie. 

"Guess you didn't learn. I told you to put a shirt under." He laughed at her comment and pulled the hoodie over her.

"and how many of these hoodies do you have..?" Zelo pulled Toki into a warm embrace. 

"TOKI!?!!!! ZELO GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER ! YOU SICK TWISTED HORMONAL BOY!!JSFHJFHFskdfjKJS" Chanya came rampaging down the hill towards the lake. Jongup called the others telling them the flag was captured. Jongup stared at the two half people on the lake side.

"Zelo what were you doing?" 

"uhhh no comment?"

"ZELO I'M GOING TO RIP yoU INTO PIeCe THEN FEED YOU THE FISH!" 

"Junhong?" A small curious voice came from the hill. A figure was making their way down.

"Noona?" 

"No way..." Jongup was speechless. The rest of the group caught up with them. 

"Can't believe they found it - No way is that..." Youngjae and Himchan stopped in their tracks. 

"WOoooooOO Zelo ~ what do we have here?" Yongguk hollared then looked over to the mysterious figure. " Is that her?" 

Daehyun looked at the mysterious girl "Hey it's bus girl"

Chanya was in shock...her being the kind lovely motherly woman went up to the mysterious girl and slapped her. Chanya left without a word. 

 

 

Whoa whoa o.o what's going on here....it seems like the boys already know who she is cept Daehyun...and we all definitely know that Chanya knows her...ahahahah what's going on here???