"You Know I'm Unbreakable"

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

In the recording room Youngjae and Himchan were testing the vocals of Jaejin and Chanya "Okay okay let's begin"

"Chanya you first. Show us what you got" Chanya opened to sing but just as the first note came out Daehyun snuck in.

Himchan jumped when he appeared next to him "Daehyun-ah where have you been?" 

"No where really" 

Youngjae appointed his attention back to Chanya, "you may begin now" 

Chanya sung a couple lines from their song "unbreakable" her voice was rich and deep. It was alluring and a unique voice definitely not fit for cutesy songs. Next was Jaejin her voice was light and could reach all the high notes that were thrown to her. They were impressed with their voices. 

Daehyun on the other hand was not so impressed. They were good voices but nothing to die over for. But then again Daehyun's standards were top. Jaejin looked at Daehyun. He was staring off into space. "I'm really beginning to think he's really an alien from the Mato Planet." They continued with vocal exercises. Then they used B.A.P's Secret Love as a practice song. Daehyun's voice surrounded them his cool soothing voice that can immediately turn into the most powerful voice in a matter of seconds. "Without anyone knowing I love you , Without anyone knowing I think of you, It's a love that only you and I know in this world." Jaejin voice flawlessly entered " All day I remember you, All day I love you, Even if I'm in jail it's okay  if only I have you I can live" Himchan came imitating Yongguk's husky deep voice. But it came out so good everyone started to laugh. 

"hahaha it sounds so alike" Chanya was laughing. Himchan noticed and took advantage of the situation to make her laugh more by imitating his voice. 

Youngjae sang a verse from the song "My heart is pounding dugeun dugeun dugeun love..." Chanya's laughing came to a halt and sang the next verse "You are hotter than the sun, I'm colder than ice You and I can't speak of this love"  A tingely feeling started in Himchan's heart when Youngjae sang those lines to Chanya he didn't like it. The way she looked at him back. He didn't like it. "Aish Himchan snap out of it! It's just a song all acting." 

 

*BACK TO THE DANCE STUDIO a.k.a the other room!* 
The music was playing and bodies were moving. Jongup's body couldn't resist those sweet beats. He jumped into dancing mode. He jumped in with a six step then windmilled into a baby mill. Jaela's eyes glowed "wow.." no time to admire. Jongup froze into a baby freeze and stepped out and Jaela glided in. Her body hit all the beats. She knew this feeling she was no stranger to her body. The boys stood impressed at the strength of Jaela. All those moves showed she was a true b-girl and that she had the upper body strength to throw her body into those tricks. Toki was moving to the music she couldn't take it staying still. Zelo was next he high fived Jaela she looked happiest when dancing. Zelo was gliding along to the music he changed when the music changed. Zelo popping. A familar style to Toki. She also jumped in like a robot she danced every move that Zelo was. That was her secret her secret weapon. She can predict each movement the person was doing. Zelo was shocked. Toki became a different person when she danced. Not that cute maknae but a passionate dancer. Zelo was having fun thinking of all the moves he could and have her following. The music stopped following the bodies stopped. 

Zelo was out of breath while panting he managed to get out a couple of words, " Toki I didn't know that could be even possible that was awesome! Daebak! He gave her thumbs up. 

Jaela commented, "Zelo careful on giving her compliments she might faint again" 

Jongup went up to Jaela " You were great too I didn't think someone so small could do those moves especially cause you're --

Jaela finished " a girl. Cause I'm a girl...is that what you were going to say? Or was it cause I'm blind?! I tried my best in it. They told me I couldn't do it cause I was too fragile. But I proved them wrong." Jaela was ready to go. "Toki! Let's go" 

Jongup caught her arm and said," Hey hey that's not what I was going to say. I was going to say because you're a frowny person. Usually people who frown a lot can't dance they can't enjoy the music and that's what I got from you. You should smile more. 

Jaela didn't know how to react sure she didn't smile a lot..that's because well..I don't know. 

Jongup caught up wait did you just say you're blind? 

Toki looked at her unnie. Jaela was very good at hiding the fact she was blind. When she ran into things she would fall tricking people into thinking she was just clumsy. She never used anything to help her see when she started training. She always had Toki. Toki would explain to her the steps and hold her hand whenever they walked somewhere. Toki was her eyes. T.S was hesistent letting her in but none the less she could dance so well without seeing it didn't matter. She danced it was what she did best something she feels inside her nothing she has to see. 

Toki grabbed her hand, "Jaela unnie let's go we can end early and go get something to eat. If you don't mind Zelo and Jongup oppa we would like to leave early." 

Zelo and Jongup nodded both still in shock. 

As Toki led Jaela out she now knew it now...why she didn't smile.. "it's because I have nothing to smile at.." 

aw Jaela :( now we know why she's such a grumpy pants ~ and Daehyun that boy is hard to impress~ ah :) thank you guys for reading!~ we got the power whoa~! i got the power whoa!