We're Just Dancing In the Rain

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

 

"Chanya what did you like about that guy anyways" Himchan took another gulp of his bubble tea carefully chewing on the boba. It was there everyday thing. Himchan was addicted ever since Chanya brought him to the shop. 

"You know you are going to get sick of this."

"NEVER" Causing Himchan to slurp down more. 

"Fine fine. Drink slower or you're going to get a brain-"

"FREEZE OW OW OW !" 

Chanya stared at the goofy boy jumping up and down rubbing his temples. He calmed down after a bit. He took another sip.

"And yet you still drink your poison?" Chanya teased. 

"Mhm" Himchan nodded happily. "So you haven't answered my question"

Chanya purposely avoided it. But she answered for she fell victim to Himchan's mesmerizing eyes. "It started when I started training. It was thrilling. I met him the first day. It was a rough experience physically tiring but he was just wonderful. We clicked just like that." Chanya twisted her index finger and middle finger. "we were so close he brought me snacks and always brought the heat pack to put on my sore muscles."

"Sounds more like a doctor who just carries that stuff in their pockets. Psh and he was trying to get you fat. Lessen the competition."

Chanya was surprised she bursted out laughing. "Usually people think that's a very cute touching story"

"I'll show you cute" Himchan pulled out some aegyo puffing out his cheeks.

"You look like a bloated fish" Causing Chanya to go into another fit of laughter. 

"Gasp!" Himchan pretended to be hurt. 

 

Daehyun traveled downstairs for something to eat. He stopped and watched for someone was already raiding the fridge. She looked up and down the shelves. Then closed and opened the freezer. She stuck her curly head of hair in then out. She closed the freezer door and sighed. Then opened the fridge door again. 

"Are you hoping that during the time you opened the freezer that something would magically pop up in the fridge?" Daehyun smirked. He stood behind her reaching for his secret snack in his secret compartment. Toki gaped at the almighty snack. 

"Cheesecake..." 

"Yup" 

"Share?" Toki's pleading eyes rested on the cake. 

Daehyun shook his head no. 

He sat down with a plate and fork. Daehyun took the first delicious bite and savored it. He chewed slowly emphasising every move. 

Toki was tempted to just take it out of his mouth. Daehyun stabbed another piece and he put it close to Toki's mouth motioning for her to eat it. She happily opened and just as she was about to bite down he took the fork and stuffed the marvelous cheesecake in his mouth. Munching happily.

"HEY! OPPA! WhAT THE HAY!?" Toki crossed her arms and pouted.

"Fine fine here." 

"Hmph" Toki looked in the other direction. "No" 

"No no really I'm sorry here you can have this one." Daehyun still playing with her. 

Toki looked up her round orbs focusing on Daehyun. Still suspicious whether to believe him or not. 

"Really?" Toki said hopefully. 

"really really." Daehyun said trying to hide his smile. Just as Toki was going for attempt number two Zelo intercepted and stole the bite. 

Toki's eyes were wide in surprise like she just saw someone get killed. "You...You...OPPA!!!!" Zelo took all of Toki's hits. Her arms got tired. "Hmph."

"Cheese cake it's mine !" Zelo took off the other direction. Toki ran after him still fuming. 

Daehyun finished and silently got up and put his dishes in the sink. "She could've just asked for another bite...." He sighed and bumped into Sundae. 

"Dae.." Sundae looked up at Daehyun with her stunning eyes. "HI DAEDAE DO YOU WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME!" 

"Sunni...? Did yesterday not even happen to you?" Daehyun was surprised.

"Well actually...My friends..all have boyfriends and I felt lonely that I was the only one who didn't have one and I kind...of told them I was dating you. PLEASE PLEASE COME!" 

"This. You. Agh. I knew the moment I saw you come back that there was going to be endless trouble." 

Sundae smiled. "Is that a yes"

"That's an absolute no. Go ask Youngjae"

"I would..But I said he was B.A.P's Daehyun...come on T.S is lovestruck right now we won't get caught." 

"Sunni." 

"Dae"

"Sunni" 

"Dae" 

"No." Daehyun walked away. 

 

"Hyung what are you doing?" Jongup looked at Youngjae who was folding paper. He wrote and folded wrote and folded. 

"Sit down Jongup-ah." Youngjae evily smiled. Jongup obeyed his hyung. He passed him some paper. "Now fold." 

Jongup awkwardly folded the paper into something that looked similar to crumpled paper. 

"Jongup?" Jaela cautiously walked down the stairs holding onto the railing. His smile lit up. He grabbed the crumpled paper he tried making into a boat.

"Jaela! I made you something!" 

"Really?" He helped her walk down the rest of the steps. Jongup placed the "boat" cough crumpled paper into her hand. 

"Oh a snowball!" Jaela felt the paper.

"Uh it's a boat"

"Right right! A boat!" Jaela smiled at the boy who tried so hard to please her. "I love it thank you." 

 

"The house is eerie. Why is it so quiet. No one yelled yet?" Yongguk joined the three in the living room. 

"With your deep voice people would think it's haunted." Yongyee teased. 

"Oh Yongyee's here. No longer will their be silence." Yongguk teased back. 

"Our punishment seems to be over. T.S. is letting us get a divorce." Yongguk's heart broke. He thought wait I was suppose to get her to fall for me. What I thought we had till debut. Here I am teasing her. 

"Yongyee you look uh pretty today!" Yongguk shouted. 

Causing the room to look at him in confusion. "Uh ha ha.." Yongguk awkwardly scratched his head. 

"Talk about awkward" Jaela commented. 

"well I'm going bye! Tell Jaejin to meet me at the park." Youngjae took his pile of paper airplanes and went out the door. 

"mmm not going to even question it. This family is so weird" Yongyee sat on the couch and the T.V.

 

 

"Zelo Oppa! You stay where you are!" Toki was running out of breath she cased him for 5 blocks. He just didn't run out of steam. 

Zelo stopped. Toki ran right into his chest. He embraced her. "Finally alone with you" She listened to his beating heart. That was music itself. Zelo squeezed her tighter and then let her go. Toki looked to where she was. 

"It's...the shed." ( if you guys don't remember it's the shed they first ran away to) 

"This is the part where the boy and girl enter the creepy shed." Zelo voice got quiet into a whisper. 

They both walked into the half lit shed. The room was cheesily decorated with stars and had a light scent of fresh cut flowers. Petals scattered the ground providing a matress of soft velvety smooth flowers. There were candles surrounding the floor leaving a gap for two. The room looked like it was lit on fire. It was beautiful their shadows played on the walls. 

Zelo stood behind her. Toki was speechless. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "This is the part where the lover lays his lover down." Zelo picked Toki up and laid her gentle in the matress of flowers. He was careful to set up the candles far enough so they wouldn't be close to her or him. But still they could feel their light and warmth. Zelo gulped. He laid next to her. Looking up at the ceiling holding her hand. He used his height advantage and stuck those glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. 

"The stars sure are shining bright." Toki joked. She grabbed his hand tighter. Resting their knotted hands on his stomach. Zelo felt his stomach twist. "You're going to debut...soon."

"Yeah...It's unbelievable" 

"I couldn't wait.. I'm scared to lose you. Or lose myself in the process. I need to have you now." 

"I feel the same. Why hold it off anymore? We've been keeping it secret this whole time.."

"My secret love..don't leave me. I'll become your love style that man you want. I'm young but I can be better than a thousand men combined."

Toki continued to look up the ceiling loving every word. 

Zelo continued."You want to become a pediatrician...do it! I'll support you with all of me. You want a home I'll save up." Zelo hesitated at the last. He coughed. "If you want a family. I'll give you one." Toki blushed realizing what he was implying. 

"Two? Three? Five? I'll work hard I promise. Believe me. I'm young but I'm not called Zelo for nothing."

Toki finally answered. "Greek god Zelos...god of rilvalry. You truly are remarkable." She turned and touched Zelo's face caressing the smooth skin. "I regret one thing only. I didn't hold onto you tight enough yet you still stayed..I didn't accept your heart when you accepted mine. I doubted you. Kiss me.." 

"Gladly.." Zelo placed his hand on the back of Toki's head pushing her closer to him. He pressed his lips against hers. Enjoying the tingling feeling again. The one he craved for. 

They heard the drip drops of the rain crashing into the roof of the shed.

 I’m always around you, 

come to me without concern of others
I’ll protect you from all these wolves, 
hurry and come here
You shine from head to toe, 
but we’re barely any different
Don’t ever leave 
my arms tonight

Toki immitated Zelo and Yongguk's rap. She held onto Zelo trying to hug all of him. But with her tiny arms it was hard. Zelo laughed and wrapped his arms around her instead. She snuggled in his warmth. 
"You're still singing that provacative song" Zelo laughed. 

"What do you mean?" 

Zelo's dark side came out "Want me to show you?" His seductive smile came out. 

"Huh?" Toki blinked

 

"It's raining...." Youngjae stuck his hand out from the shelter of the tree. "My plan won't work out so well today.." Jaejin walked up to another tree taking cover from the rain. Youngjae spotted her. 

He took a paper plane out. He aimed and threw it. It got attacked by the rain and crashed to the grass. "darn.."

Youngjae grabbed more and threw them all. He kept going til one hit her. Jaejin felt the light hit. She looked at the ground and saw a bunch of paper planes scattered. All getting pelted by the rain. Youngjae motioned for her to open the plane. 

 

Special delivery that hit you. Jaejin I think I need to spell it out for you. I L-I-K-E! Y-O-U! <3 :) 
~Porcupine A.k.a Youngjae 

P.S "Give me your love. Love me tonight. I'm fallin in love. I keep fallin for you" 
 

 

Chapter inspired by dancing in the rain by b.a.p the most catchy song ever! Aahahhahaha ^^ ahh !