The return of dun dun dun~..

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"Princess Songmi HERE! Introducing the popular the hot B.A.P! And the not so popular less attractive B.A.P.G." Songmi was dressed in a low cut red skin tight dress. Her hair tied into a neat bun. Not a hair out of place. The crowd roared in excitement. 

"Now jumping straight to it. Jaela's when's your due date." 

Jaela at first was shocked but then Jongup nudged her. He whispered in her ear. "Remember the plan.." He winked. 

"What cha guys whispering about?" Songmi snickered. 

"Oh he was just telling me how excited he was. Right hunny?" Jaela patted him on the knee. The crowd was shocked gasping and whispering amongst each other. Toki and Zelo were muffling their laughs. They were the only two in on the plan. The group was also wide eyed. 

Songmi was angered. "Is this some kind of joke." 

"No not at all" Jaela smirked. "By the way. Thanks for the drinks. They were delicious." 

Songmi was now the shocked one. Knowing exactly what she was talking about. The drinks she sent for them. "Uh I don't know what you're talking about" Songmi's image was faltering. She felt panicked. "Now's a good time to take a break." 

Chanya interupted "But we only started" 

"We will be right back after this break!" Songmi got up and rushed into her changing room. 

Yongyee pulled Jaela. "What are you trying to do Jaela?" 

"Just having some fun unnie." 

"Aish you girl~ well don't have too much fun" Yongyee playfully punched Jaela's arm. 

"YOU! YOU YOU YOU So it's true!?!?" 

"Chanya unnie?"

"You sure are right!" 

"Ah ha."

"Oooo I was all worried about Toki and giving her "the talk" but maybe I should've paid more attention to you! Imma kill Jongup too!" 

"Unnie calm down it's all a joke. People think they could control our lives with some gossip? Well let's play with it." 

"Well I guess you're right. Paparazzi can't control us." Chanya laughed. With the help of Chanya's guidence Jaela found Songmi's dressing room. 

"You sure you want to go in there by yourself? She might just murder you with those manicured nails of hers.." 

"Yeah I'm alright just want to stir the pot a little more." Jaela smirked. 

"JAELA! YOU !" 

"Hi there." Songmi pushed Jaela against the wall. 

"Just what are you trying to pull? TRYING TO HUMILIATE ME??!" 

"That was unintentional but,  your doing that yourself."

"I know you're not pregnant." 

"I know you sent those drinks." 

"You can't prove that!" 

"You can't prove that either, so I guess we are both even."

"hmph Watch it Jaela." 

"Hah..was that a blind joke? You mess with one of us you mess with all of us. Stay away from Toki."

 

"Unnie where did you go" Toki questioned her unnie. Jaela flicked her on the head.

"Oww..." Toki rubbed the spot.

Songmi regained her composure and continued with the show.

"I just contacted my uncle who is the famous T.S and he's starting up the Bang and Zelo duo again. I convinced him to send them over to the states for a week to perform there. Aren't you happy? And I'm going to be with you the WHOLE way." Songmi smiled and glared at Toki.  

"Uhhh yeah of course we are excited to see babies in the U.S." Yongguk was confused at the sudden arrangements.

"Zelo how about you how do you feel about going to the states for a week" 

"I'm grateful. Truly grateful." Zelo looked at Toki who's eyes were concentrating on the ground." 

 

The rest of the show went on absolutely awkward. After the show Chanya confronted Songmi. "Songmi what are you planning." 

"Don't worry it has nothing to do with you." 

"I'll worry because it has to do with one of us." 

T.S sent a text he no longer bothers to bring them into his office. 

"WAIT TIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU JAELA JONGUP!"

Jongup looked at the text then the broken heart at the end and laughed. 

 

B.A.P and B.A.P.G heavenly abode. ~

"Do you really have to go?" Yongyee was talking with Yongguk. 

"Yeah.. If it's part of the schedule then I have no choice." A grin appeared on Yongguk's face. "Why why are you worried...Wifey" He added to make her more ticked. 

Yongyee was flustered by the sudden question. "NO! I'm worried for my own kids. You have to train us. We will be delayed until you come back!" 

"I promise not to flirt with any American beauties." 

"You mean American babies? Beauties are for Beast."

"What?" 

"You know B2uty and B2st?" 

"Uhhh..."

"Yongguk you truly are clueless good thing you're good looking and can rap you would be hopeless without it"

"YOU SAID I'M CUTE~ I knew you had a soft spot for me"

"Stop joking around Yongguk" 

 

"IMMA KILL YOU!" 

"NOOO NOT AGAIN"

Himchan walked by ignoring the two. "They're just playing video games it's nothing Himchannie"

"HYUNG SAVE ME!" 

"I'M COMING YOUNGJAE!" 

Jaejin had Youngjae in a chokehold. "YOUNGJAE!" 

"Hyung...! Save...me...!" 

"HE USED MY TOOTHBRUSH AGAIN!"

"why is it yellow! MY COLOR IS YELLOW! My Matoki is yellow!" 

"Oh so what!? Bite me." "OWFIDSJFIOJSFENUHFEUE. You bit me! You porcupine I'm going to get rabies now!"

"Hah. Don't provoke me"

"Excuse me while I go burn my arm off. I can't believe you bit me you monster"

Youngjae went into song "I LOVE YOU BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER, YOU KNOW THAT!" 

"WHAT'S UP WITH THIS COMPANY SINGING SONGS NOT FROM US BUT FROM BIG BANG?" Yongguk shouted from upstairs. "FIRST T.S WITH FANTASTIC BABY AND NOW YOU YOUNGJAE WITH MONSTER?!" 

"Sorry hyung!" 

Zelo was in the kitchen laughing at the conversation between his hyungs. He looked at the cupboard. "Ugh my eating habits are strange. Maybe I'm the pregnant one" Zelo joked. He felt tiny arms wrap around his waist. Toki buried her face into his back. "Yoojin?" 

He felt her head nod in his back. "You alright?" 

He also felt her shake her head. Zelo tried turning so he could look at her face. She held on tighter. 

"fsfsdfegfuffle..." it was muffled in his back he didn't understand.

Daehyun walked past. "She said she doesn't want you to see her when she's bingo." Toki shook her head and repeated. 

"Oh no she says she said she doesn't want you to see her when she's sad." 

Zelo looked at his hyung. "Thank you hyung, expert in the language of muffle..nese" 

Hearing the word Bingo threw Youngjae into song again. "Y FREE AND SINGLE I'M READY TO BINGO!" 

"I thought it was mingle..." Jaejin looked at Youngjae. 

Jaejin also sang it. "Y FREE AND SINGLE I'M READY TO MINGLE~" 

"No no it's bingo" 

"What the halibut? What does that even mean!" 

"Well obviously you're not y free and single. You wouldn't understand." 

"Uhhh yeah right what's so y about bingo?" 

"Look here it is Super Junior go to Bingo cause they're y free and single that's where they meet and mingle." 

"Ohhh What the halibut" Jaejin smacked Youngjae's head with a pillow. "NOTHING YOU SAY MAKES SENSE" 

"HEY! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SINGING FROM OTHER COMPANIES!" Yongguk hollared to the downstairs peeps.

 

Back to Toki and Zelo~

Zelo took another try at turning around this time he succeeded. He took her hand and led her to the park near by. 

Toki sat on the swing and Zelo pushed her. "Feel ready to talk now?"

Toki shook her head no. She jumped off the swing and went towards the slide. Zelo just followed behind her. She looked up at the dark sky. Only the moon was shining brightly. She took a breath. "You can't see the stars down here. Not like in the mountains." 

Zelo agreed. 

"Now that I finally got the chance to meet you. I don't want you to leave." 

Zelo looked at the vulnerable Toki. He didn't know how to comfort her but he had the urge to do what ever it took. Zelo started rapping.

"Why do people think of sadness more than joy? Why are people so easily influenced? I'm worried I'll walk on this path swayed by others words. Their hearts are weak but I can escape it. I will brush myself off and run once more. YES take in a deep breath and let it out. Don't stop in the shadows of the world." (b.a.p goodbye)

Zelo finished. "I rap when I'm happy when I'm sad...when I'm just lost. It brings me back it's my everything." He paused. "I rap to you because..I want to take my everything and give it to you. I may not have much. But if this is what I can give to you I will."

Toki started laughing. "You're the best.." Toki put her two thumbs up give him a huge smile.

Zelo also joined in on the laughter. Toki slid down the slide. Zelo wanted to follow but hit his head on the top of the playground. "gah curse my height." 

"I would bless your height. I like tall guys." 

"Bless my height."He whispered and he tried squeezing through the tiny slide. "This isn't going to work." so he just jumped off the playground. 

"I'm not worried anymore" 

"good good" 

"I trust you. Just everyone else I'm worried about." 

Zelo reached into his pocket to fish out something. He smiled finding the cold piece of metal. "Want to play a game?" 

"YEAH!" Toki's eyes gleamed with excitement. Easily distracting her from her worries.

"I worry how distracted you get... anyways the game is to find something...cool."

"Uh a lot of things are cool look that plant is cool" Toki ran after the flower. 

"wait Toki come back!" She plucked it and gave it to Zelo. 

"Here this is cool" 

"Close your eyes and no peeking." Zelo went onto the playground then went by the swings. "Here should be find. He unlatched the bracelet and hooked it to one of the swings chains. 

He yelled out to Toki "OKAY OPEN YOUR EYES AND FIND IT. ONE HINT IT'S ON THE PLAYGROUND." Zelo found a comfortable seat on the bench and watched as the little bunny searched. 

"Is it this!" Toki held a random plastic shovel. 

"Nope."

"How about this?" 

"no...WhAT IS THAT?" 

"I don't know..." 

"don't touch it then!" 

"Okay!" 

"How about..." Toki stared awkwardly at the thing laying on the playground floor. "Is it...this?" Toki didn't dare to pick it up. 

"Hold it up I can't see it"

Toki shook her head and her curls followed."It's something people use for baby making..well not making.."

 Zelo stood up and walked his way over to where she was. "What are you looking at-oh.." 

"NO IT'S NOT THAT!" Zelo kicked some wood chips on it to hide it. "Who in the world would leave that where children play!" 

"Weird people" Something was glimmering on the swing set. The lamp light provided the necessary light to see the tiny item. 

"What is that..."

"I don't know go see for yourself."

"I don't want to look! I might find more creepy things!" 

"No no I promise"

Toki looked closely at the tiny chain bracelet that was hanging from the swing. She pointed at it smiling and looked at Zelo. He nodded his head yes. 

Without any hesitation she started jumping and dancing around. 

"Toki what are you doing?"

"Happy dancing! Want to join! AHHHHH! It's so AHHHH" Toki tripped over her happy dancing. Zelo picked her up and brushed her off. 

"When I'm gone. You won't have a boy protection on so you be extra careful and stay away from them" 

Toki jumped on him and hugged him. "Junhong oppa!" He wrapped his arms around her supporting her weight. 

Her smile turned into a frown. "I won't be able to wear it." 

Zelo looked at her confused. "Do you not like it? I can replace it."

"No no I love it! What if someone sees it.." Toki shook her head "Actually I'll show it to everyone. Cause you are someone I want to show off to the whole world!" 

Toki started yelling into the still night "JUNHONG OPPA IS MINE!" 

Zelo grinned at the silly girl "YOOJIN IS MINE MINE MINE!" The two were screaming into the night being normal teenagers( actually kind of normal...) 

They didn't care if anyone would hear them. All they wanted was to let the secret out. Even if it was to the moon. 

~Next morning!~

"When did you make this?" Zelo stared at the neatly made bracelet. Toki was an expert at weaving, braiding bracelets out of yarn. 

"Ah good it fits." Toki looked up at Zelo. "My throat is sore. Too much yelling last night" 

"Ah for me not enough TOKI IS MINE!-" Toki covered Zelos mouth. 
"Shh..." 

"never. TOKI IS MINE!" Toki now covered his mouth with her lips.

She broke the kiss. "Silly oppa." They were now equipped with the matching bracelets that Toki made. He felt her smooth wrist and then the chain bracelet. He took the time to look at it carefully with the bunny charm and the letter Z on it. 

"I think I made it too obvious.." 

"Nope. I love it. Oh I also have one more surprise for you to take with you" Toki went to her room to quickly retrieve it. 

Zelo's heart was moved. He gaped at the new board. It was custom designed with his name written, there was his matoki next to it. 

"You broke your other one. I hope you don't break this one. Try it out." 

He couldn't express his happiness in words. No he didn't start rapping. He found another way to give her his everything. He kissed her and hugged the air out of her. He grabbed her hand almost flying down the staircase and outside. He jumped on the board. Loving the smoothness of the ride. 

His eyes were gleaming with happiness. He then looked over to her. "Want to learn?" 

She nodded. He propped her on the skateboard holding her for balance. "won't let you fall" 

 

Airport!

It was crowded with fans. They were sending the Bang and Zelo duo off to the U.S. The group stood outside away from viewers eyes.

Yongyee punched Yongguk playfully in the arm. "Don't die"

"I wouldn't dare. I love you to much plus I always wanted to die by your hand my love"

"Shush Yongguk."

"What you're not threatening me today?" He smiled his gummy smile. "Your husband is leaving you. Take care of the kids."

Yongyee blew her bangs out of her hair and played along "Of course deary. But did we have to have so many kids?" 

"OF COURSE!" 

The hyungs were saying their byes and the girls all went up and wished the duo luck. 

"Hyung buy me lots of gifts" Himchan was hanging onto Yongguk's arm. 

Songmi walked out of her convertable. With a quite impressive set of luggage. There was about 5 suitcases probably more.

"Let's go boys" The girls stared at her. 

Toki pulled at Zelo's hand.  He gave her one last smile. She slipped a piece of folded paper in her hand. Then left. The girls and what was left of B.A.P was hidden within the crowd of fans. Zelo spotted Toki's curly head. He blew a kiss in her direction. But the fans in front of her thought it was for them and almost fainted. 

"Junhonggie. You ready?" Songmi touched Zelo's shoulder.

"uh sure." 

Yongguk and Zelo gave their last wave to the Korean babies. "See you in a week BABIES!" 

 

Songmi going off with Zelo and Yongguk for a week is anyone else worried? and anyone else excited for "No Mercy"! ah the teasers are killing me!!