"No More Pain, Goodbye Goodbye"

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

Yongguk and Yongyee stared at each other. How did they feel about each other.... All they did was bicker and twist each other's lives. Yet all this time they stayed together. Yongyee looked at Yongguk. Truly looked at Yongguk. He had a dream to chase. Who was she to stop him. They were friends and that's what they do support each other. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Himchan screamed while running to aid his hyung. "HYUNG LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN. NOTHING CAN HOLD YOU BACK!" Himchan shook Yongguk. "leave while there's no children no sharing." Yongguk got up and bolted out the door. Leaving the weeping Himchan. 

And leaving the rest thinking it was deja vu. "I swear...him running out of training happened before." Jongup announced. 

"Now all that needs to happen is for Yongyee---" Zelo tried to complete it but Yongyee already left just as predicted. 

"By this rate we will never be able to train properly" Chanya sighed.

"No no by this rate we will when it comes to debut day" Jaejin replied. 

"Oh but you Jaejin...already do" Youngjae smirked. 

"You blonde pineapple......" 

"PINEAPPLE!??!?! That's the best you could come up with?" 

"PORCUPINE! PINEAPPLE! TSUNAMI! DRAGON BALL! DURIAN! DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE!?!?" 

"noo...."

Sundae flipped some of her silky hair aside. "I really wonder what Yongyee unnie is going to do." 

"You don't really think she wants to keep it right?" Chanya looked a Sundae. 

Sundae drew her attention towards somewhere else. "Daedae! Why are you so quiet over there!" 

"Are we not going to be able to dance today..." Jaela was annoyed. 

"We can" Jongup plugged his ipod in and flipped through songs til he found a one to fit the mood. Jongup called Toki to the floor "Alright show me what you got" 

Toki bounced to the beat then found an entrance. Pop! pop! she locked her body in and out of motion. Last time Zelo got to have his fun now Jongup wanted to play with her dance skill. He faced her and did some of his bboy moves. She copied flawlessly. It made her the perfect dancing machine. Jaela felt she was getting outshined. She listened and fell into Jongup's step. Pulling him into her movements. 

Sundae looked over. "Daedae want to play too?" She grabbed Daehyun's shirt and pulled him in. Battling with Jaela. Jaela felt another pair. "Jongup who's next to us." Jongup was too focused on Jaela. Keeping up with her. 

"Uh looks like Sundae Noona and Daehyun Hyung joined the party." 

"Oh no no one out ys me" 

Jongup laughed at her competative side. When Jongup danced he didn't have that awkward aura around him. He changed into a new character. It was cool and y. His dance is filled with passion and emotion. He expresses it that way more than talking. 

"THIS IS NO STRIP CLUB!" A voice sliced the music. 

".................................no...comment." Daehyun looked at Himchan. 

"Strip...club?" Toki looked over. Chanya protectively covered her ears.

"Don't spoil the child's innocent ears."

Himchan laughed. "Should I take you to one Toki?"

Chanya glared at him. The "I'll kill you Zelo look" only directed to Himchan.  

Himchan was bored of dancing and wanted to start vocal training. He was eager to hear Chanya's voice again. Her sweet melodic voice enticed him. He pushed Chanya into the recording room. 

"What are you doing Hyung aren't you going to bring us too" Youngjae hollared out to Himchan. "I guess we will be going then. We want to work with the main vocals. Raps will be worked on when Yongguk solves his marital problems."

Daehyun started walking towards the other room with Jaejin. Sundae's heart was thumping. She wanted to hear Daehyun's voice. His voice...

~~~~Flash back~~~wooOoooOO

"Welcome! Look at all these talented kids. Next we will have contestant number 238 Jung Daehyun! Take it away!"

"Hello."

"What's your name"

"Jung Daehyun." 

"Alright tell us about yourself."

"...."

"Okay great! The stage is yours"

"Can you hear this song~ Thank you ohhhh baby. You're so pretty, ohhh there's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you..." (4men baby baby) Daehyun kept singing. In the crowd Sundae was tranced by the gorgeous voice. She saw all the girls sway. They too were under his spell. 

After the show Sundae found Daehyun and called out.

"Be my boyfriend!"

Daehyun looked behind him and then saw Sundae.

"...."

"Please?"

"..."

"Wait, don't go Dae..I want your voice all to myself. Don't ever sing to another girl again!"

"Are you jealous?" 

"Of course!" 

"Hah" Daehyun cracked a golden smile. "Don't be..Sunni you are too honest. It's getting dark let's get some ice cream" 

 

~~~~FLASH BACK END~~~~oooooOOooW

Sundae took a deep breath and went with the vocals group. That left Jongup Toki Zelo and Jaela. 

"Break time" Jaela sat down.

"We just started unnie." Toki complained. 

"I said break time" 

"Aw kay.."

Zelo snuck out the back with his board. "Time to get some air!" 

Toki rolled around the floor. A common thing for her when she is trying to diminish her boredom. Jongup was starting conversation with Jaela. 

"I see you are wearing the ring."

 "I only wear it because I forget to take it off....it's a hassle to find the time to take it off and dispose of it"

Jongup smiled and the slightly blushing girl. "So are we officially in a secret love?~ "Jongup sang jokingly but secretly hoping for a yes answer.

"And shhhh what if Toki hears"

"It doesn't matter ~Whatever we do, our time together is more precious~" Jongup sang. "And does that mean a yes?"

"....."

"Don't do Daehyun hyung's silent treatment it doesn't work on me. oooo I take that as a yes." Jongup was all smilely to his ears.

 

*Training Room*

Toki glanced over at her unnie and Jongup oppa. "They look like they're having so much fun..." Toki got up and snuck off to the lounge. 

"Yoojin what're you doing" one of the staff members saw Toki roaming the hallway

Toki avoided the person and ran the other direction. She opened the "DO NOT OPEN" door and stepped outside. She saw Zelo pass by on his board. She backed up hoping he wouldn't spot her and fell off the step. She crashed into the gravel. 

"No wonder it said do not open...the steps are all broken..." She heard Zelo's wheels hitting the pavement coming her way. She tucked herself in so he wouldn't notice her.

"Are you by any chance a stalker." Zelo joked with the curly headed girl. 

Toki shook her head.

"Are you a fan?" 

Toki nodded her head. 

"Would you like my autograph"

Toki nodded her head.

"I'll also give you some fan service....

 If you could grab my hand

again like nothing happened
I want to heal all the
deep wounds in your heart
I can’t let go girl I let you go too easily" Zelo swayed Toki's heart with his heart felt rap. She was ready for the last line. Knowing inside and out every single one of his raps.


"I don’t think I’ll be able to be without you...."(credits to kromanized)

 

" Ah! I finally figured it out. Are you perhaps...my..girl...?"

Toki looked up shocked.