AGAIN? Warrior's in dresses and poofy frilly stuff. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?! Aish this is uncomfortable..Prince Zelos Save me!

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

~Tournament Day~

 

Kingdom Zelos and The Hidden Kingdom of the Forest that's not so hidden... brought their best absolute perfect contestants. It was a long hot day full of victories and losses. It was tied to one last event. Lemon eating contest. Zelo shivered at the last time his hyungs shoved lemons down him. He will never make that mistake of sayings lemons are mine again. 

"Do I have to Youngjae hyung?" The young boy complained. 

"I guess it's written down this way..." 

Songmi interrupted. "OF COURSE YOU DO STAY IN CHARACTER" Songmi straightened her hair and went back into character. 

"If you can't do this I guess you won't be able to get Toki. Yongguk! You're up!!!!" 

"uh alright. Queen Yongyee I will abide to the agreement. Jaela and Jongup the Strong prepare my son for the epic battle."

"Yes sir."

Jaela whispered to Jongup. "How long do we have to do this..."

"Are you tired?" 

"Yeah.." 

"Well I think Songmi won't notice that the extra characters go missing.." Jongup smiled his golden smile and grabbed Jaela's hand. Jongup snuck Jaela into the cabin again.

"Hungry? We didn't eat breakfast..." 

"Isn't Songmi being a bit too much?" 

"Nope this is minimal. How about that breakfast."

"You mean there's more? And yeah that sounds good." Jongup started the pan and fried some eggs. He then chopped some vegetables. 

"Yup there is more. I don't know who she is aiming at though I'm pretty sure she's done with me" Jaela got up from her seat and made her way to Jongup cooking on the stove. She wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled into his back. 

"no way would I lose you to her.." He felt her smile on his back. He turned around and caressed her. Jaela then pushed him away and jokingly punched his toned stomach. "Tell anyone this happened and I'll kill ya" She smiled and went back to sit down. Enjoying the sound of his cooking movements.  

 

"In this event the contestant must eat two whole peeled lemons. The winner may pick whom to marry." Youngjae announced.

"Cue Lady Hime" Jaejin pointed to Himchan. 

Himchan got into his actor mode. "DARLING DARLING ZELOS! Oh Prince Zelos you must win this for the Kingdom. Do it for mommy." 

"Hyung..." 

"JUNHONG YOU! Get back into character." Zelo stared at Songmi in disbelief. "She's so scary hyung-

"YAH" 

"I..I.. mean umma."

Toki stuffed the lemon in . Instant bitterness met her taste buds. She wanted to cry. Songmi ate it both in one shot. Her determination to win was unbeatable. As for Zelo he got through one lemon but the second was unbearable. He started making strange faces and his eyes watered. "Ah! SOUR!" He spit it out. 

"ZELO YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN!" King Yongguk hollared dissapointingly at his son.

"The winner is the Hidden Kingdom of the Forest!" You may take a moment to decide who you would like to marry. You may marry anyone in the entire kingdom!" Jaejin announced. 

"BABO" Youngjae pointed an accusing finger. "THAT WAS MY PART"

"PORCUPINE YOU WANA GO?" 

"THAT'S SO LAME I WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU!" 

"NEITHER WOULD I!"

"HAH YOU ASKED ME!" 

Youngjae went back to narrarating. "Princess Songmi ordered the servant Chanya to take away Princess Toki so that she would be the only princess and she would be allowed to make the decision of who to marry." 

"CHANYA SERVANT WHERE ARE YOU!" Chanya grudgingly walked to her and put a hand on her hip. 

"What do you want?"

"Oh my is that any way to speak to your master?"

"My bad...WHAT THE FLIPPIN PANCAKES DO YOU WANT?" (Youngjae whispered to Chanya...that's not in the script)

Songmi pushed it aside "Fetch Toki and take her to the enchanted forest immediately!" 

 

"Cue sobbing" Youngjae directed. 

Toki knelt on the forest floor after being kidnapped and thrown in the enchanted forest. "There's no way I would make it back the enchanted forest paths change every 10 minutes. It's impossible!" Toki fake sobbed some more. 

"Princess why are you crying?" A turtle appeared next to the sobbing girl. 

"The one I .... The one I ...." 

"Toki say your lines!" Youngjae directed Toki some more. 

"Uhhhh the one I love is being forced to marry my sister Princess Songmi." 

"Ah the beau- why does it say this? Gah whatever the wicked one?" 

"DAEHYUN OPPA THAT'S NOT WHAT IT SAYS!" Songmi replied angrily. 

"shhh shhh your interrupting" Jaejin shushed Songmi. 

"Princess to stop your crying I will grant you one wish...though it's really tiring for a turtle like me.." 

"Oh you will! What a kind turtle!"

"In return you must grant my wish as well."

"Yes yes please help me stop the wedding! I must go back and pick Prince Zelos to..."Toki stuttered on the words.."to..be my hus..hus..band.. husband."

Daehyun's eyebrow went up in interest. The next line was an interesting one.."Then bestow a kiss and your wish will be fufilled."

Everyone gasped. "uhhhh" Attention was completely on them. Zelo  balled his fists.."not again..."

Songmi encouraged them. "Well go on" 

"Okay." Toki said confidently. Toki reached for Daehyun and kissed his hand. "I've bestowed a kiss on you great busan turtle. I pray you fufill your promise and lead me out of the forest."

"UNBELIEVABLE! That doesn't count" 

Youngjae budged in"you did say bestow a kiss not specifically where"

"Hmph...Toki..time for plan b.." Songmi muttered under her breath. 

"Of course my Princess I will lead you out of the forest after I transform. With the power of your kiss I may return back into a human." Daehyun made a quick costume change and came back in a dashing tux. Toki was amazed at how amazing he looked for such a quiet guy. But that's what she liked how he was so mysterious. He drew you in. 

"Take my hand princess I will lead you" Toki placed her hand into his large one and he wrapped his fingers tightly against hers. 

"The princess makes it in time and-" Youngjae gets interuppted by Songmi putting a new script in his lap. 

"The princess doesn't make it in time. The princess and the Busan Turtle Prince watch as the couple Prince Zelos and Princess Songmi........wed...?" 

Jaejin shouted out to Songmi"Hey this isn't in the original"

"Improv! Junhong get up here!" 

Youngjae shook his head from side to side slowly. "I knew this would happen she moves onto guys like gum...told you"

Jaela and Jongup came outside after their breakfast. "What's going on here?" Jongup looked questioningly and Jaela just felt an eerie silence.

Yongyee now caught on. "So this is what she was up to.."

"read the lines Youngjae!" Songmi grabbed Zelo's hands and looked at him steadily. "Hah...Toki I told you not to mess with me."

"Youngjae read the lines!"

Toki stood helplessly and watched what was going to happen. Her body was still it no longer responded to her brain. 

Zelo looked at Songmi confused. "Noona can you let go of my hands your holding on so tight." 

"YOUNGJAE!" 

Youngjae hesitated. Then a deep voice finished the sentence. "You may now kiss the bride." 

 

 

short chapter guys :P sorry!! how is the story so far? I know we all want to kill Songmi. Trust me I don't like her hanging all over Zelo >< ! gah!