You Hurt Me I Hurt You Sounds Fair.

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"OW!" 

"Hold still"

"No it hurts"

"Do you want it to get infected?"

"Be gentle please!" 

"Zelo, Chanya unnie told me I wasn't suppose to be nice to you for 1 week because you were being mean."

"Ouch!" Zelo hissed in pain. He fell off his skate board. It was a pretty nasty fall. "I deserve it. So don't be nice to me okay Toki" He smiled patting her fluffy hair. 

"Are you hungry?" 

Toki's stomach grumbled as if on cue. "No.." She said shyly. 

"You being mean to me doesn't mean I can't be nice to you." He took her hand and with the other his board and walked inside to grab his wallet. On the way they saw Youngjae lazily on the couch. 

"Hyung are you hungry? We're going out to eat." 

"I'm good. I'll just sit here." 

Toki sat next to him and startled him. "You look funny. Did something happen?" 

"Yeah no. Can you keep a secret?"

Toki nodded her head. Eyes now filled with curiousity. 

He whispered in her ear and Toki's eyes lit up. "Ohhhh that's pretty juicy." she snickered. 

Zelo walked in "Found it. What's juicy."

"Fruit. Fruit is juicy." 

Zelo didn't look convinced. 

"Fruit sounds good buy me fruit Zelo oppa pleaseee." 

"Alrighty I'll buy you baskets of fruit! Let's go!" 

Youngjae breathed a sigh of relief. "I'll see you later Youngjae oppa" 

Youngjae waved. "Oh hey Jaejin when did you get here"

"You idiot what did you tell Toki." 

"Ohhhhhhh... nothing" 

"Sure. TELL ME." 

"Oooo Jaejin in rage mode. Come at me bro." Youngjae teased. Jaejin leapt at Youngjae attacking the defenseless boy. 

"I don't like you." 

"But I like you." 

"What?" Jaejin was perplexed. She threw her head back and laughed. "You what?" 

"I liked you from the start."

"Well I don't like you to the end."

"I teased you because I liked you"

"What is this kindergarten? Pull my hair and not share your crayons" 

"Jaejin you teased me right back. I had to get your attention some how." 

"Bah ha. You're funny." Jaejin got up and walked away.

Leaving the clueless Youngjae sitting on the couch in his original state. "Do I have to spell it out for her? Was that not obvious enough?!"

 

Zelo and Toki

"Already I'm ready you're very tipsy baby." Toki sang.

"Already I'm ready you're very y baby." Zelo replied.

"Now that I think about it..the song is truly provacative.." Zelo started questioning the lyrics.

Toki blinked. "What do you mean you're just dancing in the rain."

Zelo didn't want to spoil his innocence so he just shook it off "Nah..it's nothing"

 

Jongup and Jaela

"Lani are you sure this is going to work." Jaela's father asked worriedly as the wedding plans progressed. "I mean she hasn't cracked she looks happy.."

"What's wrong with her being happy love? We got married young as well."

"Well I don't want her to make the same mista-" Jaela's father shut his mouth.

"MISTAKE?!?!?! PUNK YOU WANA DIE!?" Lani jumped up from her seat and dropped kicked her husband. He fell to the floor. 

"Ugh your kick is still killer." He put a weak thumbs up. He composed himself. "Lani you know we were in a different situation. You were pregnant and I wanted to get married to you as soon as possible. You knew I wouldn't leave you but people gave you such harsh looks for being pregnant so young and not married. How could I live like that. Knowing you were being looked down upon every second and I suffered nothing." He smiled warmly at his wife he was still to this age proud to be with. 

"I can handle myself punk. Who cares about the looks as long as I have you I don't care about whoever judged me" 

"You're strong love"

"And so is our Jaela she can handle herself. So she's different that's what makes her stronger"

"I just need to protect her though...after that accident I never wanted to let her go and now she was in another accident"

"We raised her to be strong we can't hold her hand every step she has to suffer the cruel world by herself. But with this boy Jongup I'm confident he will follow behind her and catch her whenever she falls." 

"MOM DAD!" Jaela screamed. "We are not getting married." 

Jongup smiled. "Hi..sorry to interrupt."

Jaela's parents were not shocked. They actually wanted them to get married now. "WHY!?" 

"Because I want to become an idol. Getting married now wouldn't do good for the both of us."

Jongup nodded his head agreeing with her.

"Plus this guy is stuck with me the rest of his life married or not and whether he likes it or not." Jaela grinned.

Jongup nodded again happily. 

"So now you can go home and not worry about me. I've got this doofus."

Jongup bowed. "Have a safe trip" 

Jaela's parents bowed awkwardly back. "uhh okay.."

"Love you mom and dad thanks for visiting" Jaela kissed their cheeks. 

"Bye y boy! my future son in law!" Lani waved to Jongup. 

"You're just going to give up just like that?" Jaela's dad whispered

"No for now we retreat and think of another plan" Lani waved again.

 

 

"Let's meet up with that Polo guy. He was fun" Himchan poked Chanya.

"Nooooo. So you can hit him again?" 

"Of course."

"Hmm...Okay let's go!" 

Chanya grabbed her bag and went out the door with Himchan.

"Does it look like Chanya and Himchan are getting along..?" Yongyee questioned.

"Noooo. Not. At. All" Yongguk said sarcastically. 

"Shush before I throw a spoon at you." Yongyee threatened. 

"Do it I dare you." Yongguk teased.

Yongyee smirked and smacked him on the arm with the spoon. "OUCH!" 

"I SAID THROW!"

"Mommy said never to throw you idiot." 

"GAH!" 

"well now I can't use this spoon it's contaminated." Yongyee threw her spoon in the sink and happily walked away. Yongguk grabbed her. 

He whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine. "Did you miss me.." He said evily. 

"I haven't seen you in forever. Should I show you how much I miss you?" 

"What the hay Yongguk are you trying to seduce me?" 

"Yup. Is it working?"

"Uh no. Let go." She kicked Yongguk and ran upstairs. Like a raging monster he trailed behind her. She ran up fearing for her life. 

 

Sundae went into Daehyun's room something she did often. And almost 200000% she would find him there. "Why so glum DaeDae?"

"Seriously over Toki? She's a baby compared to you"

"In mato years yeah she is a baby." Daehyun replied. 

"I'll sing a song to cheer you up!" Sundae prepared her voice. 

Only be good to me

Only always smile at me
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make me become obsessed

All day, I keep thinking about you

All day, I just stare at my phone that’s not ringing 

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?

I still don’t know your heart either

At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at night
I think of you with the moonlight and I confess my heart
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

Look at me now

Look at my heart
It’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
Before it’s too late eh eh eh eh

I Love You
I Love You

Don’t stop the love song
I will sing for handsome you every day(kpop lyrics)

"That was suppose to cheer me up?" 

"Yup." Sundae cheered. 

"Thank you. Sundae you know I can't look at you..not anymore. You left. So let me sing a song to you" 

"Dae! Are you going to sing the song!" She was talking about the song he was going to sing to his lover. 

"Sunni..." He shook his head no. 
Other guys are comforting 
and hugging you
Just imagining it disgusts me, 
automatically making me laugh
Every day, I’m part of these arguments 
that leave me short-breathed
I’m tired of giving in to your unconditional 
standards, you’re just that much selfish
I’m all good without you girl
Thanks to you, my memories 
have turned dirty
You are erased in tattoo
I have no regrets, I have none

Don’t even think that I’ll be waiting for you
I have no lingering attachments, I have none
Because I gave you everything already
Things can’t be turned back, you’re not here
Because I don’t have an ounce of emotions left
I will cry my eyes out 
and erase you afterwards
Now time to say good bye(k-romanized) 

Sundae was now heartbroken. "Daedae..Don't be like this.."

"Sunni you told me yourself never look back. I've looked back all this time at that memory it was so cold and it turned me bitter. I want to change for..me. I'm going to let go of that painful memory. So you let go of me." Daehyun said. His voice full of sorrow. "This is reality. You hurt me but I won't hurt you. You have to realize not everything's going to turn out the way you want. I wish I could turn it around for you. Make me love you. But I can't manipulate my own feelings. I'm not that kind of man." 

"You're right Dae.." Sundae didn't shed a tear. She knew Daehyun better than anyone else. If Daehyun had something to say it was important. It was full of truth. Even if it was cruel.

"Dae I've wondered what it was like to kiss those lips you love to bite on."

"It'll only hurt you more to say goodbye if you found out." 

"No it'll help me. Let me find out on my own." Sundae stepped closer to Daehyun. He stood absolutely still. Transmitting no feelings to her. Her heart throbbed. It was more nerve wracking than the day she signed the contract to be in B.A.P.G. 

Sundae pressed her lips carefully onto Daehyun's. Daehyun's heart beat against his chest. It hurt. The uncontrollable sensation. What hurt even more is he was going against what his heart was telling him. No. The feeling went away. His heart told him get away from something so dangerous. But he wanted to stay. The warmth vanished. 

"Thank you Dae. Goodbye." He squeezed his eyes shut. Memories flooded back. The same familiar feeling of her leaving him again. He fought with himself. 

"Daehyun you remember this pain! Don't this is the best for you!"

"Oh be quiet other Daehyun go after her."

"No this memory is tooo familiar he didn't eat or sleep for days!" 

"Fine. Forget her."

"Yeah forget her."

Finally he said. "No. Goodbye to you Cha Sundae." He felt this sensation. It felt free. He could finally breathe. The burden was lifted. He no longer felt in conflict with himself. "I'll regret it somedays but this feeling..is too good" Daehyun sighed and smiled. He smiled and smiled. 

"Oppa..you look scary." Jaejin passed Daehyun's room. 

 

Daehyun let Sundae go. OoooOo Toki and Zelo's relationship is patching. Everyone seems to be in healing mode. :) <3 thank you for reading!