You want us to what...?

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"This is ridiculous..." Chanya stared at the lake from the cliff.

"We drove all the way out here for this" Jaejin crossed her arms. 

"Yup now jump in." Youngjae smirked. 

"What kind of initiation process is this..." Yongyee added. "Well what ever it's hot anyways. She jumped off the small ledge taking Chanya with her.

"WAIT WAIT AHHHHHHH!" They both plummeted into the water. Jongup also wanted to join the fun. He swooped Jaela up in his muscular arms. 

"Trust me?" Jaela nodded. "Then here we go!" Jongup got a running start and plunged into the water. Carrying Jaela with him. 

"Alright next up." Yongguk said with his husky voice. "Come on guys jump in. You want to enter this family you're going to have to take risks" 

"Zelo you are forbidden to enter the water we don't want you getting more sick." 

Zelo nodded wrapping the blanket around him tighter. 

"Kay Jaejin in you go." Youngjae gave her a shove. Jaejin fell into the dirt.

"ow...ow I think I sprained my ankle! You pushed me too hard!" 

Youngjae went over to her "I'm so sorry Jaejin I didn't mean to-" Jaejin took the opportunity to push him over the ledge. Only it backfired he grabbed onto her at the last second. 

"YOU PORCUPINE!" 

Sundae was also thrown over. Sundae screamed the whole way down and SPLASH! Toki went to the edge and yelled down. "SORRY UNNIE THAT'S FOR HITTING ME!" She finished off with a smile. As she was retreating back to safety Daehyun hugged her and crashed into the lake. 

Himchan and Yongguk each gave eachother a glance then a smile. They booked it off the cliff and cannon balled into the water. "Wahoooo!" 

Zelo looked at the 11 people splashing around in the water. "aw..why did I have to get sick.." 

A wet body suddenly wrapped around him. "You didn't think I would leave you alone" He smiled and turned around. Zelo opened his arms and embraced the curly haired girl. 

"Ugh you're freezing." 

"OH MEH GOSHNESS IT'S ZELO!" 

Zelo awkwardly turned around hiding the girl with his long body. "Uh haha..Hi there" 

"PEDONOONA HERE ! <3 Zelo MARRY ME!" The girls ran towards Zelo. He had no choice but to run. Toki it the midst of everything escaped as a fan. "Uh look hurry it's ZELO!" He safely jumped into the lake with his hyungs and noonas. Toki was left at the top. 

"Why were you here and why are you soaked." 

"Oh I'm a hardcore baby. Ha ha.." 

"Really! Join us then we were looking for their new dorm." 

"Oh really." 

"Yeah we went to their old dorm but it was vacant..Ahhh Jongup and his y muscles" 

"Look here we have picture if you want to see them!" 

"ahh...no thanks I should go! Good luck..and get home it's so dark it's creepy for girls to be out alone so late" 

"No worries as long as we find B.A.P to protect us" *fan girl noises*

"Um okay bye then!" Toki quickened her pace walking back to the car. She heard them whispering "She looks familiar" "oh maybe that hair commercial" "Yeahh"

After everyone was done splashing and drowning each other they walked up to the car. Yongyee got into the driver's seat and started the car. "Pile in guys." 

"Zelo aish look now you are going to die again" Yongguk threw an extra towel onto Zelo. 

Everyone was loaded in and they took their sweet time going back. 

Youngjae skimmed through his phone. An article attracted his attention. "Jaela's pregnancy"

"Jaela you might want to see this"

"Even if I wanted to I couldn't smart stuff read it" 

"Jaela pregnant with Jongup's baby. After the performance with B.A.P and special guest B.A.P.G's Toki and Jaela some fans noticed the close relationship between Jongup and Jaela. They also had matching rings."

"I don't get how that adds up to pregnancy..?" 

"They're just overreacting" Jongup stated. 

"Wait there is more." Youngjae continued. "Jaela was reported coming out of the hospital. Something definitely is going on"

"Ugh..." Jaela rubbed her head.

Jongup's smile was still plastered on his face. "Ah ha that can't be Jaela and I haven't done baby making things. We haven't even kissed!" 

Jaela now smacked her head. "Jongup please shush...shhhh" 

Everyone's phone beeped blooped or buzzed what ever their settings were on. 

Message from Evil Maker of Plans Like a Boss T.S. 

FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELVES I'M DONE DEALING WiTH YOUR SCANDALS >:( AnGRY FACE! OH YEAH I PUT THAT THERE I'LL PUT IT AGAIN >:( ) . P.S tomorrow B.A.P.G and B.A.P will have a meeting on Songmi's talk show. BEHAVE!

 

"Bus girl has a show?" Daehyun read his message over again. 

"I'm not going." Toki pouted.

"me neither" Chanya pouted

"Yes you are love" Himchan laughed

"Ugh..." Jaela was still rubbing her head. Jongup looked at her worried. 

Himchan let out a devious laugh. "I dare you to stir the media and admit that the pregnancy is true." 

"I'll kill you." Yongyee replied. 

"Aigoo...show some aegyo Yongyee noona you're too scary." Himchan tisked. 

 

They were home everyone was sleeping except for Jongup and Jaela. 

"Can't sleep?" Jongup came downstairs to find Jaela in her slippers and robe. 

He was in his boxers. He came close enough to where she touched his bare chest.
"Can't you put on some clothes.." 

Jongup laughed and pulled out ice cream and two spoons. 

"Here" 

"I'm glad I can be fat around you" Jaela smirked. She endulged herself in the sweet ice cream. 

"So what's up? You're not worried about that article right? It's just people talking..it's going to happen a lot. For instance lots of times we hear you guys are weird  all your hair is  blonde freakish or you copy that style blah blah. It's just talk"

"You're right Jongup it is all talk so let's have some fun tomorrow. What we say it's all talk too. You wouldn't mind sacrificing some of your fame" 

"Sounds good. By the way what were you doing at the hospital" 

"Oh a check up. You see there is a possibilty for me to reverse this and get surgery on my eyes. You know I haven't seen your face...but it would be nice to see it even if it's just once..I touch it and get a feel of how it should look"

"And how do I look? Hot, y? HANDSOME? DROP DEAD GORGEOUS?!" 

"Weird." 

Jaela and Jongup bursted out laughing then quieted down hoping not to wake up everyone. 

"Let's get to scheming" They huddled around the bowl of sacred ice cream and devised a genius plan. 

 

Sorry short chapter again >< mmmm tired off to bed night night everyone! OooooOO what is Jaela and Jongup planning? Hehe and what's your favorite pairing? And the return of Songmi dun dun dunnnnnn...