Kisses Kisses and More Kisses...

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"Yongyee are you okay?" Yongguk picked up Yongyee and brushed the dirt off of her. Zelo took out his cell phone and flashed a light towards her. 

"Yongyee Noona are you okay?" 

She nodded her head slightly embarrassed she caused such a commontion but at the same time thankful they came. 

"AH I FORGOT!" If you were the one screaming where is Toki. Zelo took off again into the direction towards the cliffs. "Please please let her not be there." He saw the clearing come into view. Daehyun heard footsteps. He saw the blonde boys curls bobbing.

"Why ...Why am I doing this. I..I'm not even dating her..I ugh" Zelo was arguing with himself. He saw Daehyun and Toki together under the moonlight everything can be seen.  

With on swift movement Daehyun grabbed Toki and pulled her closer. He saw Zelo's fist tighten. As he leaned in Toki was holding her breath.

"Ah what do I do what do I do!"

"calm down. "Daehyun pulled his mask down to where it was on his neck. He pressed his lips sweetly against her forehead. Toki breathed a sigh of relief and called out to the cliffs." HEY GHOSTY THAT COUNTS RIGHT?" 

"You're loud. Where's bus girl?"

"I don't know but I don't want to be here when she arrives" Daehyun nodded his head in agreement. 

"Oh it's Zelo oppa." Zelo looked up at the bubbly girl who was smiling and waving. 

"Aish what was I worried for..." Zelo ran up to meet her the rest of the way. He ruffled her bangs seemed like an innocent act but more to erase the kiss Daehyun bestowed on her.

"When did you get here? Did it take long"

"Ohh uh I just got here." 

Daehyun made a scoffing sound."Liar." He muttered under the protection of his mask. 

"What did you say Daehyun oppa?" Daehyun shook his head and took steps back to the cabin. He dissappeared in the darkness leaving the two.

"This place is really scary. Let's go too!" 

Zelo swallowed. His heart was beating. I thought Toki was the one who was supposed to do the liking but here he is. The first time they met she couldn't even look at him..could it be she likes someone else..no no who else broadcasts their confession..she joined T.S because he was there. Agh! He couldn't fight his own feelings. Even though they were soft and squishy and so completely cheesy. He blinked and then confidently held her hand. Toki was shocked at first but the warmth was welcoming. She took it a step further. She knotted their hands together. Then looked away. She didn't want to see his reaction to her rash action.  Their palms were sweaty but they didn't care. 

Toki cleared "Shall we go now.." She turned and flashed a smile to the curly haired boy. 

"No..we absolutely can't go. You want me to be cursed?!?! I didn't get my kiss! I'm going to be cursed and it will be all your fault." 

Toki stared at the pouting boy and giggled. She what he was hinting at. "I'll take of that-"

"Zelo~ Don't worry I can take care of that for you." 

"Toki--shi you've already been kissed. Haven't you?" 

"So I guess it my turn. Junhonggie come here" 

"Would it make a difference if you bobo him..your already cursed bad people like you...are already cursed." 

"You!" Songmi started running towards them (no she doesn't fall off the cliff ><) and Toki whispered. "Sorry Oppa." Then quickly tippy toed and pulled Zelo's face down. She planted her lips on Zelo's. The familiar rush came through them. The familiar lips..

"Toki you picked the wrong person to deal with... I promise you will regret the day you stepped into T.S. Actually I'll make you regret the day you wanted to even become an idol because of my Junhong." 

A worried expression spread across Toki's face. 

"Oh no no I'll definitely keep your secret love a secret. I won't tell anyone because then you can just suffer all the more.." 

"noona.." 

*Cabin*

"I'm exhausted.." Jongup and Jaela were the only two talking. Everyone else was awkward and quiet. 

"What happened to you guys...?" Jaela questioned them. They were still weirded out by the kisses. 

Jaela then bursted out laughing. "Don't tell me you guys actually believe that stuff and and actually KISSED"

Jongup joined the fun "ahahaha oh hyungs noonas daebak" 

Chanya was sleeping already after fainting. Himchan was in a daze. The kiss...he touched his lips remembering the feel. Yongyee was in the room sleeping as well. She was so shaken she clung onto Yongguk the entire way back. One by one people were retreating to their sleeping areas. There were two rooms one for the boys and one for the girls and the tent outside for Daehyun and Toki. Made by Youngjae since Daehyun was to lazy to set up the tent. Toki was the last to get ready she brushed and changed into her pjs. Then finally threw her hair up into a messy bun. 

"Hmph what a day...." She opened the screen door that led to the porch and almost tripped over the boy laying down. 

"Daehyun oppa what are you doing on the floor? The tent is over there." Toki pointed to the tent. 

"It's too hot in there and plus I prefer being out here. Back at home in busan I would sleep outside and listen to the music of the night." 

"Hm..aren't you scared...? and may I keep you company?" He nodded You shouldn't be so scared all the time. But I guess it's alright too..have weakness isn't bad. She took a seat on the makeshift matress. 

"Wow it's comfy she was shocked how many blankets were there." Toki counted. 1...2....3..4! How many blankets do you need!" 

"As much as it takes to sleep comfortably." 

"That's a wonderful philosophy." Toki patted the blankets and stared up at the stars. She was exhausted and she didn't want to move either she was too comfy where she was. "I...should go.." Then Toki fell back into the comfy clouds. 

"Yah.. Toki?" Daehyun looked over to the sleeping girl. He poked her. 

"So troublesome.." He took the time to observe her facial features. He heard foot steps and pretended to sleep. The giant baby snuck downstairs to check on Toki and make sure no funny business was going on. His heart almost stopped when he saw Daehyun sleeping next to Toki. He covered his mouth and grabbed his heart. "HYUNG!" On the inside he yelled at his hyung imagining squishing him. He regained his composure and tip toed to Toki. Swiftly he swooped down and picked her up. He was careful not to wake her up. Zelo made his way towards the tent and placed Toki there. Satisfied he quickly went back inside to sleep before anyone noticed he was missing. 

Daehyun popped back up carried his stuff to the tent and set up in there. "Babo Zelo" He fluffed his pillow and quickly fell asleep. The next morning Toki felt a chill. The morning air was seeping into the tent. She looked up in surprise to find a sleeping boy next to her. "He's so..warm." She crawled closer to him trying to get more heat. Then immediately scooted away. 

"aish! how did I get here?" 

"You should whisper more quietly..." Daehyun woke up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Oh it looks like I didn't zip the door properly..." Daehyun shifted his position and placed one of the many blankets he had on her. 

"ah thanks.." We should hurry and get up before Chanya unnie suspects something funny.

"It's only six though"

"WHAT!! Why are you awake!!?" 

"I usually wake up the earliest" 

"Ughhhhh this is way too early." Toki grabbed the pillow to cover her face and rolled away. 

"Well since your up already mine as well stay up" 

With a muffled voice Toki replied "nooooooo" Daehyun poked her sides.

"wake up..wake up" 

"Stop stop that tickles!" Toki was doing a little spazz dance. 

Suddenly a booming voice echoed through the forest. "WAKE UP EVERYONE ~ TIME TO PLAY!" 

"That's creepy..." Daehyun stuck his head outside the tent. Songmi was blasting a megaphone through the air. 

"Bus girl why are you so loud!?" Daehyun was annoyed that his peaceful morning was ruined. 

"YAH! EVERYONE UP" She clicked a button on the megaphone that played a siren. 

Soon everyone groggily got up and walked outside clearly angry and ready to kill. 

"SONGMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Yongguk was the first to ask the question that was running through everyones' head. 

"LET'S PLAY!"

Jaela sighed, "You seriously woke me up for this. I'm going back"

Chanya crossed her arms and just glared. Yongyee was back to her normal self. "Songmi..."

Himchan grabbed Yongyee and patted her head. "You can't upset the niece of T.S. He said while nervously smiling at Songmi." 

Youngjae still half asleep asked, "what would you like to do Songmi-shi." 

Jongup stretched his muscles and walked outside with a yawn. "What's going on?" Zelo soon followed and met with his hyungs. 

"Where is Daehyun hyung..?" Jongup pointed towards the tent. Zelo was completely awake. He kept calm "Aishhhh isn't that where I left Toki.Ah babo babo Junhong!" Daehyun and Toki came out of the tent to see what the commotion was about. 

"alright you gathered us all here now speak before I go back to sleep." Chanya said completely annoyed. 

"Let's put on a little show. A musical." 

"We didn't come up here to work." Jaela commented.

"Oh you can thank me later....think of it as...hm training." 

"We don't have any scripts." Youngjae also threw in." 

"Director Youngjae you've done this stuff before here you go." Songmi passed a stack of papers to Youngjae. 

"When did this crazy girl get the time to do this." Daehyun was rubbing his head. 

They washed and got dressed. Songmi was busy ordering people around and assigning roles. Youngjae read through the script and then went to Songmi. "Songmi..this script isn't soooo uh appropriate..?" 

"If your not going to distribute them. Then I will" She snatched the papers out of Youngjae's hands and gave each member a copy. 

Youngjae you are the director. Jaejin you are co-director. 

"Why do I have to be co.!" 

"JUST DO IT!" 

"Oh scary...fine.." 

"Good. Next we have from the Kingdom of Zelos. Zelo as Prince Zelos. Himchan as Lady Hime. King Yongguk. Jaela the loyal bodyguard. Jongup the strong. And finally the busan turtle."

"wae..why am I a turtle.."

"CAUSE YOU'RE LAZY!" Songmi flipped her hair and continued. " On the neighboring kingdom is the The Hidden Kingdom of the Forest. Queen Yongyee. Servant Chanya...-

"WHAT?!?!?! SERVANT?!?!?! 

"EHEM! and Toki and I are the princesses of the forest." 

Now let's begin! 

Youngjae yelled "ACTION" 

Jaejin went into story telling mode and started the story. "In the Kingdom of Zelos there lived King Yongguk. He always battled and bickered with the neighboring kingdom's queen Yongyee. They were at constant war. Lives were lost. They bickered over the sillyest of things. Which kingdom had the better bread makers. Which kingdom had the better silks. But for what they had in common. The king and queen both struggled to find a suitor for their children. One day the eldest daughter presented an idea to the queen. 

"dearest mother. If you truly want to prove the better of the kingdoms I propose a tournament." 

"What are you speaking of dearest daughter Songmi." (Yongyee was thinking what cheesy lines she had to say)

"ohhhh mother. We shall have a tournament proving each of the kingdoms specialties. The bakers will bake their finest biscuits. The seamstresses will present their best silks. The archers will have flawless aim...-"

"OH DAUGHTER! That's a brilliant idea! And...and whoever wins gets the honor in choosing the kingdom's next heir....Prince Zelos is such a fine gentleman don't you think? He'd be a great king for this kingdom."

"I will do my best, mother" Songmi smirked her evil grin.

Toki had shivers Songmi was definitely planning something.  

Next day it was announced at the town's rectangle,

" HEAR YE !HEAR YE! The two kingdoms have announced a tournament! FOR BETTER ..OR BETTER! Each kingdom must present the best of their best; bakers bring your best breads blah blah blah blah."

"This is ridiculous" Jaela said with a sigh.

"NO this is perfect to practice my acting skills" Himchan said while he fixed his hair.

"You're playing as a girl though..." 

 

Aw man what ish Songmi planning ahhhh thank you for waiting! :D and reading !!! <3 <3 <3 wahhh~