"Warriors going up" TO THE MOUNTAINS WE GO! "Psh I'm not providing transportation you go" WHAT!?!?!

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"What do you mean you're not taking us?" 

"I'm saying you guys find your own way up there. Here's the directions. Have fun" T.S shoved the 11 clueless people out his door. "Oh and by the way you better hurry and make it up there before dark. Or...Else."They weren't curious about the what else part. All they knew is that he was serious. No questions asked they ran back to the dorms to grab their belongings. Yongguk showed up with his boys at the girl's dorm.

"Hyung this is ridiculous their leader is crazy why are we teaming up with them?"

"Aish still so young..we must team up and pretend to help them only to use them." He said with a gummy smile. 

*ding dong*

"Oh Hi Yongguk oppa?" Toki looked curiously. Oh wait I was told to be mad at you. With that Toki slammed the door and then opened it again "Sorry". 

*ding dong*

"Look oppa I was told not to be nice to you---- oooo what's that!!!" 

"Our superior Daehyun made a gift." 

"Toki's eyes sparkled REALLY!?!?! I love gifts!" 

"Bring us to your leader and it's all yours." Zelo mentally slapped himself Toki...seriously your going to fall for this so naive no no she's smarter than this...he thought. 

"OKAY!"

"Good"

Zelo stared in shock "I stand corrected."

"I got the tickets!" Jaejin hollared. Jaejin and Chanya walked through the doors. "TOKI YOU LET THE ENEMY IN" 

Toki stood there guilty as she was opening the bag and removing the tissue paper. "But but but LOOK! IT'S SO CUTE!" Toki pulled out a doll version of Zelo's matoki Totomato. She gave it a squeeze "CAN I KEEP HIM!?!?!?!"

Chanya looked at Toki helplessly. "Of course you can sweety."

"Since when did Daehyun sew...?" She shook the thought off. Himchan came up next to Chanya "we are capable of many things.."
 

The rest of the members came in and took a seat on the floor next to their bags. 

Himchan looked up at Jaejin "What are the tickets for?"

"Not for you guys. It's for the train." Jaejin replied. 

Toki added in. "Our plan is to take the the train to that one place and then the bus all the way to the mountain"

"TOKI!" Don't tell the enemy the plan Jaejin tackled Toki. "OW unnie!! I'm sorry" 

"JAEJIN GET OFF YOOJIN!" 

Youngjae commented."That's a genius route mind if we come with you."

Jaejin stopped squishing Toki and made a comeback to Youngjae."Psh as if no room and no tickets for you"

"Actually I bought them some just in case Jaejin we need to take care of them like family..the really obnoxious side of the family" Chanya smiled and handed each one their ticket." 

They all thanked her back.

"WOW NOONA You're so cool!" Jongup and Zelo looked proudly at their new favorite noona. Yongyee walked out of her room with Jaela. "What are you guys doing in here...?" 

"A treaty"

"Ha you've got to be kidding me" 

"Get out so I can lock up." Toki grabbed Jaela's hand and her bags and walked out. The rest followed. Yongyee glared at Yongguk and stomped her way over to the train station. "Tell me again the reason there is a blonde mob following us?" 

Jongup laughed a little joking with Zelo. "we look like the korean mafia." 

"haha especially Yongyee noona and Yongguk hyung." 

"Tensions are going to break and gang war is going to go down" Jongup added to the fun. 

"Sounds like trouble...are we there yet" Daehyun said with a sigh. 

*TRAIN STATION* WOOOO

"Finally" Daehyun said throwing his bags and taking a seat. 

Yongyee complained." Geez it's so hot I'm tired already." 

"Haha is the almighty leader of B.A.P.G weakening?"
"YOU WISH!" She threw the closest thing next to her.

"TOTOMATO! UNNIE how could you just throw him" 

"I'll be taking this back." 

"NOOOOO!" 

"Ma'am please take your seat we will be moving now."

 

*B.A.P Section of the train*

"Hahah look what I got." Yongguk replied all proud. 

"You stole from a baby?" Youngjae looked curiously. 

"Aigoo proud? Couldn't have been hard." Himchan smirked.

"HEY! There was a group of raging girls there too. That's bonus points. We can use this against them. Targetting their weakest member is the best thing to do." 

"As expected from our general."He high fived Yongguk.

Zelo just shook his head."She may be small but I wouldn't take advantage of her."

They looked at Zelo "Zelo now we think about it where did you run off too?"

"YEAH!"

Daehyun added more fuel to the fire"He came home with no shirt on.."

"HYUNG!"

The B.A.P hyungs minds were going down the drain into deep dark places. They reached the end and all gasped. 

"OoooOOooooo could it be our Junhonggie has become...kekeke ...a. man.?"

"HYUNG!" 

"Wah? Answer us if you don't want us thinking other wise." Daehyun suddenly interested. 

"I'm hungry...I'm going to get a snack." 

"HEY. Don't run away!" Himchan screamed. DO WE NEED TO GIVE YOU THE TALK!" That left Jongup left to questioning. 

"So Jongup-ah what do you think about Jaela?" 

"I'm hungry too. Hey wait up Zelo!" Yongguk grabbed the small but muscular boy. 

"Sit. Youngjae question him quickly" 

"What do you think of Jaela?" Jongup was scared to bring any more trouble to Jaela and the company. 

"uhh nothing I was just hanging out with her as a friend just a friend. Ow ow hyung let go. Ha ..ha she's not even that pretty always frowning..and all" 

Suddenly Jaela ran into their compartment and swung trying to hit Jongup. "Ow." The rest of the members looked at Jaela and the injured one. She calmly asked "Did I hit him?" 

Himchan stuttered on his words.."Uhhh yeah" 

"Good I would've felt bad if I missed and hit someone else." Yongyee came running in. "JAELA are you okay!?"

"WHAT? You're asking if she's okay? What about our Jonguppie? She slammed her fist into his face!" 

"Seriously Yongguk you're going to start again!?!?!? We already established that your hormonal boys need to be under control. All she came to do is get Toki's doll back!" 

"Ha-" Before Yongguk could fight back the lady came back. "Excuse me can you all please take a seat. We have arrived" Yongyee led Jaela back to their compartment. She gave one last deadly stare at Yongguk. "You just wait til we get there.."

*Bus!*

Chanya, Jongup, Jaela, Yongguk, Yongyee, Himchan loaded on before the bus driver stopped the other 5 from getting on. "Sorry guys bus is full I'm sending for another bus from another route to come pick you guys up."

"LET ME OFF. I will not let Toki alone with ZELO!"

"Calm down you're going to embarrass her" Jaela reached and tugged the overprotecting unnie down. The bus left and that just left Youngjae and Jaejin which is already bad enough Daehyun, Zelo and Toki. 

Youngjae and Jaejin were already glaring at each other. They probably could've started a fire. 

"Hmph" Jaejin was muttering to herself. "Why am I stuck with this blonde headed porcupine...?" 

"HEY"

"Good I'm glad you can hear you porcupine. I'm relieved I thought you couldn't hear since that one note you clearly sung wrong." 

"Whoa...you want to start that again fine let's go." The prepared Youngjae pulled out his sheet music. 

"Does he always carry that around" Zelo thought. He shook off the thought after seeing Toki jump on Daehyun. 

"DAEHYUN OPPA GIMME BACK THE DOLL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" Daehyun's eyes were wide in shock he was mumbling under his mask. "dajkhdjkasdosod" 

Toki jumped off his back. "What did you just say?" Daehyun pulled his mask down. "I said What are you talking about and get off." 

Toki eyes were sparkling "Wow...oppa you're really good looking better in person!" Daehyun was taken back by the comment. "What?" 

"Hahah oppa I don't have a mask on I'm pretty sure you heard what I said." Zelo was hurt thought she liked me! Calm down Zelo calm down. Phew. 

He grabbed Toki's hand and led her to an unknown direction. "Zelo? Zelo oppa where are we going?"

"uhhh... "he looked around and thankfully the bus came and saved his . " I was going to tell you that the bus was here." 

"Oh it is there Unnie stop arguing with the porcupine and let's go!" 

"Ugh not you too Toki..." Youngjae grabbed his bags. "Daehyun? Yo Daehyun you there?You're going to miss the bus. 

"Uh..yeah. Coming." Daehyun pulled his mask back up. 

Youngjae observed the bus "it's already so full." Youngjae found a seat and walked towards it only to have Jaejin steal it. He was too tired to argue and just sat down on her. "GEt OFF YOU PORCUPINE! You're HEAVY!"

Her insults only tempted him more he squished down and put his full body weight on her and wiggled his . "Oh comfy" He said satisfied of his seat choice. 

Daehyun went to the far back and stuffed himself in the corner pulling up his hood to sleep. Zelo found the last seat and nudged Toki to sit down. He stood over her holding onto the railing. "Thank you Junhong oppa." She said shyly and focused her attention somewhere else. The little girl next to her stared widely at Toki's hair. Toki took notice."Would you like to play with it" Toki smiled widely. The girl nodded her head. The little girl took the bows and ties off her doll and braided Toki's already curly hair. Zelo looked down amazed. The little girl stuck her bows all over. Zelo hid his laughter she looked ridiculous. He bit his lip he had to admit she was cute. 

The little girl held up her plastic mirror to Toki's face. She accepted the mirror and took at look. 

"WOW~ I look gorgeous! Thank you! You should become my hair stylist!" The girl giggled. Her mom woke up from her nap "RINA! Oh my miss I'm so sorry."

"No no it's fine your daughter is talented"

The mother took a double take on her. "Oh my shouldn't you be with your mother?"

"huh? Excuse me"

Zelo bursted out in laughter he couldn't control it. With those bows and braids she looked like a 5 year old. 

Toki pushed Zelo's stomach and laughed a bit herself. 

Daehyun looked up to see what the fuss was about. He saw Toki's hair and chuckled to himself. He tightened his mask and stared at her a bit more before falling asleep again. 

A highschool student in her uniform giggled with her friends staring at Youngjae. "Oppa? She tapped him lightly on the shoulder. Hi you look familiar" 

Youngjae pulled his cap on tighter. "Uh really I get that a lot actually"

"Instead of sitting on her would you like to sit next to me?" The girl insisted flirtatiously. 

"No no I'm quite comfy where I am thank you" Youngjae smiled brightly because he could feel Jaejin glaring and burning holes through his back. 

A girl fell asleep and fell onto Daehyun. "What is with all these girls." He pushed her away. "gah can't get good sleep."

Zelo while looking ahead thought of Daehyun. "Daehyun hyung isn't the one for skinship that's Himchan hyung's job. He pushes away nearly anyone who touches him. He could have easily pushed off Toki. yet he didn't..." 

Toki stared at Zelo. He was lost in thought and didn't notice her at all. She gazed at his fluffy hair and complete tallness he towered over everyone on the bus. "She felt safe near him and drifted off to sleep." Zelo looked down after having his head in the clouds. He saw her head lean and almost crash into the man's shoulder who was next to her. He quickly held her head and supported it. "What a troublesome girl. She should keep her guard up. Especially next to creepy men." 

"Ah that was a nice power nap" She felt the weight on her head and grabbed Zelo's hand and put it down. Before looking up at Zelo she saw that they were almost to the stop. She then looked up to see the giant baby sleeping. His head was bobbing side to side due to the bus movement. She kneeled on the seat to get to his level. Of course even kneeling on the seat she wasn't as tall as him . She pulled the sleeping giant's head down the rest of the way so he could rest on her shoulder.  She whispered. "Thank you."

The bus jolted to a stop almost flinging Youngjae out of his "seat"which was really Jaejin. She wrapped her arms around his waist to secure him from falling. "Stupid porcupine I saved you so you could reach your natural habitat and I can leave you there" Jaejin pushed Youngjae off then grabbed her bag.
"What was the point in her catching me just to push me off?" He smirked and followed her off the bus.

Zelo woke up in a fluffy mess of hair. "Mmm smells like heaven"

"I wonder how heaven smells like" Daehyun popped up next to Zelo like a ninja.

"Omo Hyung when did you get here?" 

"Mind if I smell Toki?" Daehyun did his signature of the lips. 

Before Toki could answer Zelo hit his hyung's forehead.

"What was that for?"

"Sorry hyung thought I saw a mosquito you know those pesky things are everywhere up here. Shall we go?" 

There was note on the bench and in bold letters which mostly looked like Himchan's girly writing was neatly written "FOR B.A.P and B.A.P.G members"

Hey we left without you guys towards the cabin. These pesky bugs are eating us alive. Take the trail to the right from the bus stop and head up for a while you should see two paths take the left. You should see the cabin! 

-Love your leader Yongyee and Yongguk. "Hyung's name is scribbled out." "Haha."

"Porcupine hey! Since I saved your life you should return the favor piggy back me up this hill."

"No." 

Jaejin took out her fists. Youngjae started running up the hill.

"HEY COME BACK!" 

"UNNIE DON'T LEAVE ME IN THE DARK UNNIE! I'm alone Toki started doing "Sistar's alone dance." Then snapped back. "UNNIE! THIS IS THE PART WHERE WE GET KILLED BY SOME LONELY GUY IN THE FOREST WITH A CHAINSAW COME BACK!"

"Boo." Daehyun snuck up behind Toki and scared her. Zelo shook his head. "There she goes again with her imagination..."

She caught her breath again. "Don't do that!" "You may be good looking oppa but I won't forgive you if you do it again!" 

"AND THERE SHE GOES TELLING HIM HE'S GOOD LOOKING!" Zelo grabbed Toki and pulled her away from Daehyun. 

"Zelo o.o where are we going?"

The heavens were playing favor with him since he saw the cabin in sight. "Uh the cabin is there."

"OH ~ YAY!" 

Chanya ran out hearing Toki's voice "Toki! Come inside quick!" 

There was a breaking noise. "Wait I take that back stay outside it's probably safer." 

"YOU FOOL GIVE US BACK TOTOMATO!" Yongyee threw another pillow and missed hitting the vase. 

"AH HA TOTOMATO WAS NEVER YOURS ! IT'S OURS!" Himchan now running away scared. 

"KIM HIMCHAN WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL BRAKE THAT PRETTY FACE" 

"YONGGUK SAVE ME!" 

"why did you start something you couldn't finish!" 

Jongup threw himself in the middle of the two hot headed leaders and mommy Himchan. Soon as Jongup spoke a sound. Jaela heard and picked up the cusion next to her and flung it in the direction of Jongup's voice. But hit Himchan instead. 

"YONGGUK SHE THREW SOMETHING AT ME!" 

"HIMCHAN !" 

Jongup spoke up again. "We handle this like civilized people. Ah since Tah-Dah I wanted to do something more actiony. Game is capture the flag. Winner gets Totomato once and for all!"

"ha competition good I like the sound of this." Jaela replied. 

Jongup looked helplessly at her...he knew she was still mad but he couldn't help remembering their "date". 

Chanya intervened after locking the door so the little members wouldn't come inside. Somehow the busan ninja got in. "It's to dangerous in the dark. Toki could get hurt. Or even worse Jaela could fall off a cliff or trip over and get lost. I absolutely disagree. I oppose to this game. Keep Totomato. 

"UNNIE! NOOOO" Toki was now banging on the door. 

"Ugh Fine I agree geez." 

"YAY" The banging on the door stopped. Chanya unlocked the door and the 4 walked in. 

Yongyee officially announced. "Boys vs. Girls. Game capture the flag. We have til sunrise. Winner gets ToTomato and 2 wishes." 

"Deal"

"Good luck you will need it. "Ignoring Yongguk's hand.

Himchan Mcing again "WELCOME EVERYONE to the FIRST B.A.P.G And B.A.P Games. I'm your host the good looking ulzzang Kim Himchan. These glow sticks are the flags. Everyone do your best and may the best one well win! 

Toki was crying in the corner. "He was mine first those mean oppas!" 

"Don't worry toki we will get our comrade back..."

"BANG YONGGUK YOU BETTER WATCH IT!" 

Stay in tune for next time! wooo woooo! we got the power whoa! Capture the flag is going to be one intense game! ahhhhh...