No No No No MERCY! We are the B.A.P!

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

One of the fans bravely went up. "Jongup oppa...Don't cry. We are your friends..your fans..your babies..Please don't leave Jaela unnie because of us" 

T.S couldn't take it anymore. He ran up on stage. Tears in his eyes and arms all over the place. "DON'T DO IT!" 

Now everyone was in shock. He pulled the two off stage. 

Chanya smirked. "Talk about emotional." 

*off stage*
T.S straightend up wiped his tears. "I'm no cupid. But I really didn't believe any of you would like each other more than family. I approve of your relationship as long as it doesn't interfere with any schedules or performance. We must still keep it professional." 

Jongup smile lit back up brighter than ever. He couldn't contain his feels. Jaela breathed a sigh of relief. Jongup then turned to her. He wiped her tears with his thumb. "I won't ever let that frown return again." Instead of having a magical couple moment where temporarily a field of flowers that they prance to. Jaela pulls her hand back and punches Jongup in his rock hard abs.

"That's for breaking up with me for 3 minutes." She smiled. 

"JAE BABY!" A woman came rushing in only to be blocked by security. "HEY! LET ME GO! PUNK!" 

Jaela turned around recognizing that voice from anywhere. It was hard to miss. 

The woman punched the man in the gut leaving him in pain. "JAE BABY! Aw My girl!" 

"Mom?" 

Jongup looked frightened at how much Jaela resembled her mom even with the punching. The mother aged beautifully. She had a bright smile and long full hair. 

"Jaelana I missed you so. You lost hearing in one ear I heard. Nothing my strong girl can't handle. OH and congratz on the baby! " 

Jongup looked confused."Jaelana?"

"My parents are from the states my english name is Jaelana. Oh mom this is Jongup. AND I AM NOT HAVING A BABY!"

"Jongup" She eyed him and studied his face. "Y BOY!"

"MOM!"

"You are going to make gorgeous children!" 

"MOM!"

"Jaela this is who you've been talking about! My goodness I thought you said his face was weird!" 

"MOM!"

"No need to be embarrassed darling. Hi! I'm Lani. Jaela's mother and also wife of someone who is going to kill you for dating our daughter." 

"Dad's here?" Jaela asked worried. 

Jongup gulped. The word father. Gosh how that brought him trouble. Everyone knows daddys little girl was far more precious than gold. And here Jongup is wanting to date her and hasn't even gotten her parents okay on it. 

"I apologize" Jongup blurted out.

Lani looked at Jongup confused. "For what hun? You're a cute boy and I know a good boy when I see them." 

"JAELA! YOU BETTER NOT BE SEEING NO BOYS! IT'S YOU WHO DID IT RIGHT!?!" Jaela's dad was pointing at Yongguk who just walked in after arriving in Seoul. "Excuse me?" Yongguk was frightened "what did I do now?"

"And there's the murderer." Lani said. "Honey he's over her and learn to accuse right you are seriously embarrassing me"

"JAELA YOU LOST HEARING IN ONE EAR CAUSE OF THIS!" Pointing to Jongup. Jaela's dad was livid. He was on a rant on how they were no good and that she should return back home. 

"Dad calm down. This is Moon Jongup-" 
"I ALREADY KNOW WHO HE IS!"
"Oh honey did you do a background check already?" Lani questioned.

"DAD!? SERIOUSLY?"

"YES!" 

"Uhhh can you keep it down in here?" One of the stage crew asked. 

"Ahem excuse me sorry" Jaela's dad coughed and continued in a whisper voice. "Now Jaela come with us. We will discuss this tomorrow. For now you will be staying with us in our hotel"

"Dad please. I need to get home. I'm tired. For today let me off the hook I promise I'll tell you everything tomorrow"

"Oh that's a good idea hun. Jae baby I'll see you tomorrow." Lani said. "I love you darling put some more sun cream on your face you're getting burned." Lani tugged her husband to leave.

After the coast was clear, Jaela nuzzled in Jongup's chest. "finally, I can do this with out having to worry about anyone else.." 

"cept us." B.A.P and B.A.P.G walked in minus Zelo he's still in the states.

"Man Jaela I thought your mom was going to kill the security guard." Jaejin joked. 

"She sure has an arm" Youngjae added.

"She seems like trouble" Daehyun sighed exhausted from standing.

"Let's get home. It's good to see your okay Jaela." Yongguk smiled. "The family is all okay." 

"Hyung! When did you get here." Himchan jumped the leader.

"Apparently at a bad time. Got scolded by Jaela's dad who is 100x scarier." 

"Ah let's get home, come on Jae baby" Yongyee joked. 

"Ah! SHUSH!" 

 

JJ and Soojung here. "Wait who are you?"

"Jungsoo's brother"

"Oh. Okay! Anyways after last night's heart wrenching secret love. It isn't a secret anymore! Jaela and Jongup came out with an official statement about their relationship. They are DATING!"

"Hey let me talk too!"

"No your weird go get Jungsoo"

"NOOO I WANT TO TALK TOO!" 

 

Jongup turned off the T.V. "Hear that Jaela we are dating." He said happily.

"Jongup did you truly need the T.V to tell you that? I could've told you babo" 

"Can't you call me something cuter?" He pouted. 

"cute babo." Jaela bluntly added.

"eh...it's getting there!" Jongup passed her the ice cream. "Your parents are going to murder me. Want to order my casket now?"

"No. and No." Jaela found his hand. "Unlike you I won't give you up so easily." 

"aw Jaela.."

"Don't aw Jaela me. I won't forgive you so easily for breaking up with me for 3 whole minutes. It's going to take a long long long long time! So better pay back ever second of it!" Jaela aimed for Jongup's sides and began tickling them.

"BAHAHHA JAELA STOP!!! AHH" Jongup used his strength to pin her down. "Jaela you are going to regret this." He tickled her and she spazzed around. Then he stopped. "Ca...can I" He shook his head. "may may..may I kiss you..?" 

Jaela was shocked but also thrilled. She couldn't answer so she just nodded. He leaned towards her inching closer and closer. She felt his breath.  

"You're a snail. Man up and hurry up." Jaela quickly met him the rest of the way. Closing the gap. They felt an unbelievable rush. A tingling sensation. That could've been their feelings or Jongup's phone buzzing in his pocket. They decided it was their feelings. The buzzing continued.

"Jongup pick up your phone cute babo" 

Jongup groaned. "I like kissing you though!" 

"You are so out of character." Jaela grinned. 

"Hello?...Oh Zelo! Sup my man. How's the great big U.S.A?"

"Hyung it's great truly amazing! I want to stay here forever! Here everyone speaks english so ah!" 

"Whoa calm down there"

"HYUNG I LOVE IT! Being here on my own is great so fresh so free." 

"Zelo." Jongup was worried. Zelo sounded serious. It was bound to happen sometime but he was being consumed by fame. He was loving the flashy lights. The power he got on stage it was changing him. 

"Bye hyung gotta go! There's a party down the street!"

"Junhong! Wait" 

"What's wrong?" Jaela asked.

"it's...Zelo. He's gone mad."

Toki was laying on her tummy. This was the 5th text she sent tonight. "Maybe I'm being too clingy..I should stop I'm probably annoying him...but then again what if somethings wrong. It's unusual for him not to text..and he did say he would call after his performance.."

Sundae walked in. "What's up short stuff? Ooo you look horrible. Waiting for lover boy to call?"

"Yeah.." 

"He's probably bored of you. You're too cute." 

"what...?"

"Boys like y girls. Like this." Sundae showed her best y pose.

"That's just wrong."

"Please Toki you're too innocent. Let me teach you watch me." Sundae some music and started to dance. 

"Party in here!" Himchan hollared. Soon everyone was crowding in dancing their stress away. Toki escaped from the madness. It was dark and she guided herself to a quiet room. She pressed her phone and began to type a new message.
"Know your busy. Don't work too hard. Hope you're eating well and getting enough sleep. Good night and sweet dreams!<3"

"You're bold for stepping into a guys room" 

"Daehyun oppa. You scared me-" Daehyun pushed her against the wall. 

"D-d-daehyun oppa?"

"You coming with me to Busan..?"

"Oh ha I thought you were kidding about that." 

"no."

"oh."

Her phone buzzed. A text from Zelo. She opened it. gaped open in shock. Daehyun took a peak too and also was shocked. 

"Is that..Zelo?" Daehyun asked.

Toki just shook her head not believing what she was seeing. Zelo was surrounded by girls. He was shirtless and dancing. 

"Well he really didn't get to experience life as a teen so guess he's living it up now." 

In the video you can see Zelo dancing with a girl he danced with more than others. She was an exceptionally well dancer and a absolute looker. She looked older. Toki shut her eyes but reopened them she had to see the end to this nightmare.

"You already know how it's going to turn out. You're only hurting yourself more by watching it to the end." Daehyun commented.

She continued to watch. The music finished and the crowd was hollaring and screaming drunken words. But the words she heard the crowd chant were the worst. "KISS KISS KISS KISS! KISS! KISS!" Zelo leaned down and met the girl half way. 

Before Toki saw their lips meet. Daehyun shut her phone. "GIVE IT BACK!" 

"What so you can torture yourself more?" 

"No...so someone can tell me this is a dream and that he pulled away at the last second."

"Toki wake up. See your up. This is real. You thought he was so perfect but no he's human too! Your body your mind is protecting you...you're in denial" 

"no no no..." Toki shook her head. "he pulled away. that wasn't him. he didn't ignore my texts." 

"Toki do you hear yourself?what your saying is crazy." Another text came. 

Enjoy that? Not your precious Junhong anymore~ Songmi.

Daehyun deleted the message. "He'll be back tomorrow. You don't have to see him. Come with me to Busan."

Toki was still shaking. 

 

Next Morning.

"Himchan why are you following me?" Chanya said annoyed.

"Cause I'm bored!" 

Chanya was going to a cafe to enjoy a day with her old school friends. "Agh no I'm meeting my friends."

"You can say I'm your boyfriend. I'll do it no cost." 

"Oh aren't you generous but no thanks." They reached the cafe.

"are you still here?"

"yeah!"

"OH MEH GOSH! HE'S HERE!" Chanya attempted to hide behind a small tree in front of the cafe.

"Oh Chanya where did you dissappear to?" Himchan . "And who is so much cooler than me?" Himchan looked in the cafe window. "That dweeb. He looks like a noob."

"HUSH keep your voice down. That's my-" 

"Chanya is that you?" Chanya quickly straightend up and started awkwardly petting the small tree.."Ohhh what a nice tree. Oh hi! I didn't see you there Polo."

Himchan bursted out laughing. "POLO??? HIS NAME IS POLO"

Polo looked at Himchan "and you are?"

"Ralph Lauren I am your creator!" Himchan went into another laughing fit.

"Himchan!" Chanya scolded. "Polo this is Himchan. He's part of B.A.P." 

"Right I think I've heard of him the blonde guy right?" 

Himchan started laughing again. 

Polo looked at him strangely.."Let's go inside."

They sat at a table where another girl was waiting. A feminine cutesy girl was sitting next to Polo.

"Oh Hi I'm Chanya."

"Hi I'm Chara. Polo Bear's girlfriend." She gave him a wink and started doing aegyo. 

It made Chanya sick. Even more sick when she realized how close their names were.

"So who is this hilarious guy" Himchan asked in between his laughing.

"This is my ex-boyfriend Polo." 

Himchan's laughing ceased instantly. The mood got dark. His eyes got sharper and stronger. His voice was deep and dark. "This is the one that Songmi...took."

Chanya nodded a bit terrified at the intensity of his glare. 

"Good." Himchan got up and punched him right in the jaw. "You brought Chanya so you can show off your girlfriend? You're sick." 

Polo half recovered from the hit he was bleeding. "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Her boyfriend. Duh." He grabbed Chanya and pulled her away from the crime scene. 

"Don't you think that was a little..." 

Himchan finished her sentence. "too little? I can go back and bang him up a more?"

Chanya laughed. "Her face was priceless! And his face was even better!" 

Himchan was pleased he could make Chanya laugh. "Come on I'll buy you something better!" 

 

 

aw yeah seeing some Himchan and Chanya romance :P bah~ and oly what's up with Zelo :( nooooooooo