"Baby Don't Cry" "Just Give Me Your Smile"

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

After leaving the dance studio Toki left Jaela on the rooftop to cool off. 

"Unnie I'll bring back some food, Kay?" 

"Sure.." 

Toki knew she was upset. So she decided leaving her to calm down was the best for her. 

*Back to Zelo and Jongup*

They recovered from their shock and Zelo began asking questions.

"She made it so far, how? It was tough enough getting in with sight. I wonder how hard it was for her." 

Jongup replied to the maknae,"I don't think it was hard for her at all. She earned it. I respect her. You know Zelo I'll catch up with you later okay?" 

"Hyung? Hyung where are you going. Hey wait up!" 

Jongup grabbed his gym bag and ran right into Toki who was carrying a bag containing sandwiches from the cafe. 

"Toki where did Jaela go"

"She's on the roof...Why?" 

Without answering Jongup ran down the hallway. He was in such a hurry he almost missed the staircase that led to the roof. 

Jongup reached the top and saw her. Out of breath he quickly swallowed gulps of air. Jaela turned her head to the direction where the strange noise was coming from. 

"Hello? Hello? Are you okay?" 

"He finally filled his lungs with air and tightend his fists. Time to be brave Jongup you can...you can.. WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME? I mean I know we only knew eachother for a couple hours but I really want to get to know you and uh well you don't have to call it a date we can just hang out as friends but it would make me happy if it was a date if that's okay with you and all that I really-" 

Jaela cut him off. "Um...are you by any chance Jongup?"

"Oh right...sorry! Yeah it's me Moon Jongup." Jongup now completely red and embarrassed. 

"Sure"

He looked up in surprise. "Was that a yes"

"yes"

"Yes that was a yes?" 

"yeah"

"YES!!!"

"Yeah that was a yes, now before I change my mind stop asking." 

Jongup was smiling brighter than ever. He took a chance. He jumped and punched the sky as if giving God a knuckle bump.

"Are you gone yet?" 

"Uh uh no I'll pick you up at your dorm at hm..let's see at 5?"

"Kay" 

Jongup ran off just as Toki came up. "Unnie haha why did he look more radiant than before did something happen?" With one hand she pushed her curls out of the way and with the other placed the sandwiches down. Toki put a sandwich in her unnie's hand. She took bites of hers. "Sooooo... what happened?"

"Nothing..Yoojin do you think you can help me with something?"

"Of course Unnie!"

*Recording Room Time*

Things were wrapping up in the recording room. It was already late. 

"Ahhhh that was a good session." Himchan stretched his arms. 

"I'm hungry" Daehyun said with a sigh. 

They looked at the two arguing in the corner with sheet music in their hands.

"No the note obviously goes like this ahhh~"

"Uh no obviously it goes like this you porcupine ahHhh~" 

"Read it again it's right here." 

Himchan thought of an idea "We should go to the dorms and eat I bet Jongup, Zelo, and Yongguk hyung haven't eaten yet." He looked at the girls. Now that I think about it they haven't eaten either. "Do you want to come with us? We can pick up something and head back to our dorm to eat."

"Tempting as food sounds right now we have to go check up on the others especially our Yongyee our leader. Knowing her stubborn attitude she's probably still angry and hasn't touched a single edible thing." Chanya said laughing. 

" Ah and I have to check how Toki is doing that bruise on her face...and knowing her she probably didn't listen to me and didn't ice it tomorrow she is going to be complaining that it hurts. Maybe I should've just taped the ice to her face." Chanya was rubbing her temples. 

So Chanya concluded. "We are really grateful for the offer but we should head back to the dorms. Jaejin! Yah! Jaejin stop arguing and let's pick something up on the way and feed ms. grumpy leader." 

Himchan tried to hide his dissapointment in them leaving. " Well we will see you tomorrow then bright and early!" 

They walked them down to the door and waved them off. 

"She's so pretty..."sighed Himchan.

"NOT AT ALL THAT GIRL DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWE-"

"Not her babo-ah Chanya"

"She's alright I guess" Youngjae thought about it. "Daehyun what do you think about them?"

"No comment"

"of course... why did I even ask agh anyways come on it's getting dark shops will be closing soon." 

*B.A.P.G DORMS* 

Cuddled in her blankets and pjs Yongyee was punching a taped picture of Yongguk. "You dummy *punch* dummy dummy *punch* punch* Take that and this and that and this" RAWR! 

~~~FLASHBACK TIME~~~

Yongyee and Yongguk were best friends since middle school. They were in a small band together. All their hopes and dreams were to become producers. To make something in life. Make their mark in history. One day T.S entertainment was holding auditions in their area. Yongguk and Yongyee promised they would stick together no matter what. They skipped school that day and pinky in pinky they walked to the auditions. By the end of it the trainees were quickly totaled and announced. By the end of it. Yongguk was in tears. He had made it but Yongyee didn't. She told him to toughen up. "Babo-ah" Yongguk personally saw T.S. 

"Yongguk is that your name? I really enjoy your charisma and passion for rapping." 

"Thank you sir..but about my friend Yongyee."

"Oh the little one you auditioned with"

"Yes her" 

"Can you let her in please"

"I'm sorry but she's just not ready yet." 

As they quietly made their way back Yongguk bought her ice cream. "We are going to get beat up by are parents so might as well have some fun now!" 

"Yongguk...I'm not really in a playful mood" 

"We will stick together I promise you"

The next day... 

"YONGGUK I HATE YOU!" 

"Yongyee please..."

"No GET AWAY! You lied! you liar liar liar! Don't touch me you said we would stick together and this letter says your accepting..." 

"Yongyee I had no choice"

"Yongguk no you don't understand we always have a choice." 

"Listen hear me out" 

"No go! If you want to leave so badly go already!" 

FLASHBACK END!

Yongyee sighed from the painful memory hitting herself mentally for not hearing him out. "Ugh" She fell back into the warmth of her blankets and quickly fell asleep. 

 

* With Toki and Jaela* 

"Unnie are the stores even open this late" 

"Yeah just keep walking Yoojin"

"Kay"

They arrived to a clothing store. Some passer byers were commenting on Toki's extremely curly hair. "How does she get it that way" "It that fake?" 

"Well unnie what are you looking for"

Jaela hesistated for a moment. "A dress"

"A dress?"

"Yes a dress"

"Yes...a dress"

"GEEZ WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE FIRST JONGUP AND NOW YOU YOOJIN! I say yes than it is a yes"

"Ah ha so it does have something to do with Jongup oppa..." 

Toki sat her down to a bench and brought her some dress she thought Jaela might like.

"Unnie here this one is a cream colored dress. Feel it for yourself. This one would look good with your hair color and compliments your eyes"

Jaela felt the material and traced the outline of it. She felt the light ruffles. "Maybe this one would be too much especially with the ruffles."

"Okay how about this one it's peach colored perfect for the weather and it clean cut and simple."

Jaela also outlined the dress. "I like this material it's nice and cool. Plus the tiny flowers let the the dress be simple yet have something unique about them. This one will do" 

Toki smiled she never saw her unnie in a dress nor did she even think she would say yes to a date. They purchased the dress and they walked hand in hand back to the dorms to get some sleep. 

Chanya and Jaejin were also walking back after stopping by the dduboki stand to pick up some food. 

"The ignorance of that guy thinking he was right psh" Jaejin was still ranting about Youngjae. 

Chanya just laughed and thought how wonderful B.A.P was they all had their unique personalities and colors. 

"I mean seriously he needs to go back to school and learn that note was to be sung like this...and that Daehyun guy..he had a real genuine voice. I was impressed. You could really feel the emotions vibrate from him."

"I agree" 

They reached the dorm and saw that it was pitch black. They the small lamp light and stuck the food in the fridge. No one else was awake and they were too tired to eat. They retreated to their beds and fell asleep.

~B.A.P Dorm~ 

Rubbing their stomachs after their meal they exchanged thoughts on the girls. (yes cause guys talk to ~) 

They didn't bother asking Daehyun figuring he would just say nothing. Yongguk was in his room not willing to come out. Jongup was too excited and couldn't sit down so he went to the gym to work off his energy. That just left Zelo, Youngjae, and Himchan. 

Youngjae: I'm curious about the last member...

Zelo: Ah cherry tomatoes sound so good.

Himchan: She's so beautiful~

 

Kay guys :D next chapter will be date chapter oooooo so curious how B.A.P.G Jaela and B.A.P Jongup's date will go ohhh man~ :3 any questions~ post it in the comments :D or message! Thank you! see you in the next chapter!