I Like YOU! YOU! YOU!

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"We should go out somewhere." Jaejin stared at Youngjae.

Youngjae's face was in shock. "What?" 

"You heard me"

"What...?" He still was finding it hard to believe.

"Fine nevermind." Jaejin started to walk away. 
"No no wait Let's go somewhere" 
"I thought you didn't hear" Jaejin said with a sly smile. 

Youngjae ignored the smart remark. "Where do you want to go?" 

"Somewhere fun." 

"Ohh that sure is specific..." Youngjae said with a heavy sarcastic tone" An idea popped up to Youngjae's head. "Alright let's go" 

 

~~Airplane~~

Zelo looked at his phone. It was taunting him. Tempting him. He wanted to check in on Toki. Though he only left for a couple of hours. He was curious. "I'm so curious yeah~" Shinee's ringtone was playing. He looked at his phone and quickly silenced it. The flight attendent came up to him.

"Sir, please turn off- OH MY GOSH!" Her sudden outburst scared Zelo.

"You're You're what's his name ah that guy with the blonde hair.."

"Aha...we all have blonde hair..." Zelo made a quick note to himself. I'm dying my hair..

"Oh no no my daughter really loves you. I think or maybe it was that other blonde guy?" 

The people on the plane started looking at Zelo's direction. "Look he's blonde too" He pointed across the lane to Yongguk's seat.

"eh." He gave them a "I don't know what's going on" look. The flight attendent immediately transfered her attention to him.

Songmi who was sitting next to Zelo, poked him. 

"You're looking at your phone as if you're expecting it to start dancing"

"Oh,noona I'm just eager to get off. My long legs are cramped."

"Look how much you've grown"

"Noona, you're starting to sound like an umma." 

"You're right sorry." She boldly put out her feelings. "I LIKE YOU!" The plane suddenly got really quiet. They all stared at Songmi and Zelo. 

He had a confused facial expression. 

"I like you too noona. Just not when you tease Toki. It's not nice"

"ZELO BABO. You're too innocent. I LIKE YOU. LIKE YOU"

"Noona..that's not right. That would make you a pedonoona.."

"ZELO....BABO!" He looked at Songmi funny. 

"Did I say something wrong"

Yongguk just smiled his goofy gummy smile. He plugged in his ear phones. The girl next to him tapped his shoulder. A petite girl with long straight black hair. And big round eyes looked at him. 

"Oppa..can I have that" Yongguk took out one ear piece and examined the girl. 

"Excuse me can you repeat that sweety?"

"That" She pointed with a small stubby finger. He looked at the animal crackers that Zelo was munching on. He reached over to nudge Zelo. 

"Zelo-ah...Junhonngie" He whispered trying to wake him up. Finally out of patience he yelled "YAH! ZELO!" 

Zelo jolted up surprised. "Hyung?" He said still have asleep. 

"The cookies." Like a zombie Zelo felt around for the animal crackers and passed it to him. Quickly after he fell asleep again.

Songmi was still fuming. "I confess to him and that's how he treats me! Such a child!"

Yongguk successfully grabs the bag and lays out the cookies for the little girl. 

"Where's your umma (mommy)?" 

"Over there" 

"Why is she over there?"

"She doesn't want to sit next to daddy..." Yongguk looked over to the snoring man next to the little girl. 

"Oh...what's your name?" 

"I'm not aloud to talk to strangers...but your hair is cool can I play with it?" 

"Sure..?" She took the doll next to her and removed a bow and stuck it on Yongguk. 

"You look like a princess now!" Her eyes glimmering with joy. "Not as pretty as this one girl though! I really thought she was a princess! She had long curly hair like this!!" The little girl exaggerated her movements even though she was stuck in her seat that was too big for her.

"What's your name oppa?" 

"Yongguk."

"That's too long"

"What that's not too long"

"Yes it is! You should be Yong. Four letters!" She counted out the letters one more time with her fingers. "Y...one...O...two...N...three...G...FIVE!" 

He stared at the adorable girl trying to count. "Why four?"

"Cause I have four too! My name is Rina!" 

"Rina. That's a pretty name."

"No not pretty! It's strong! Rawr!" 

"You're right it is pretty strong."

"Yeah! I go by that instead of Rinali" 

"sounds like raviolli" Yongguk joked causing her to pout. 

"Nuh UH!" 

"Yuh HUH!" 

Zelo woke up from the noise. "Hyung are you arguing with a 5 year old?" 

"I'm 5 in a half!" Rina said as a matter of fact. 

"Okay okay calm down Rinali you're going to wake up your daddy" Yongguk calmed the young girl only to have her blow up again.

"IT'S RINA! R-I-N-A!" 

"Okay shhh. What are you traveling for?" 

"Mommy and Daddy need space. So mommy is sending me to the states but daddy came here to stop her" 

Yongguk felt his heart twist. s were like family even B.A.P.G was becoming his family. He thought of Yongyee. Fighting like this all the time. It messes up the family. He made a resolution. "I'm going to tell her." 

"Yong Oppa you talk to yourself a lot"

"IT'S YONGGUK!" 

"Shhhh okay okay calm down you're going to wake up my daddy!" Rina smirked. 

 

~~Heavenly Abode B.A.P and B.A.P.G~~

"where's Youngjae and Jaejin?" Chanya asked

"Probably out killing each other" Jaela replied

Himchan gasped. "DON'T SAY THAT!" 

"where's Toki..?" Chanya asked again looking for all the members.

"Up in her room bawling over Zelo most likely. She's probably going through the internet looking him up" Jaela again answered.

"Where's-" 

"AH DON'T ASK ME AND LOOK YOURSELF!" Jaela got up and went to find Jongup. She was too lazy to maneuver around and navigate the whole house so she just started yelling. "JONGUP ! JONGUP! THE BABY IS HUNGRY!" 

"Jaela! Stop shouting that what if someone hears you!" Chanya scolded. 

"Oh let her have her fun unnie" Sundae came in ironically eating a sundae..

Jongup ran downstairs from his room. "What's up?" 

"I'm hungry..." 

"Let's grab a bite. Anyone want to come?" 

"Jongup where do you have this money pouring in? and where can I get some?" Yongyee walked in from the living room. 

Sundae pranced over. "Buy me food too Jonguppie!" 

"ME TOO ME TOO!" 

"No! My baby's daddy!" Jaela yelled and pulled at Jongup's arm. 

Jongup blushed. Though it was all just an act. He laughed with her. But he still blushed at the thought of it. 

Daehyun passed by Toki's room glancing in on her. He thought for a second then knocked on the door. 

"Toki. Come with me." 

"Where..?"

 

where are they going o.O hahah ahhhh youngjae and jaejin where did they go didn't make a big appearance in this chapter and anyone remember Rina the little girl from the bus when they were going up to the cabin?