Warrior HOO! *Intense dance activate*

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

Yongguk and Yongyee were eating. 

"Your phone just buzzed." Yongguk handed the phone to her.

"Thanks. Hm..WHAT!" 

"what's up?" Yongguk took her phone and read the message. He almost choked on his food. 

"She's your new member?" 

"I guess so..." 

"NOONA CONGRATZ ON THE NEW MEMBER!" Zelo called down. 

 

Backstage. 

"Hello we are Jojo and Jungsoo taking it in a special back stage addition!" Hello! Hello!

"We are B.A.P Yes sir!" 

"Wow definitely powerful" 

"1...2...3...4..I believe there is 6 in your group no?" 

"Ah yes we do have six but due to some difficulties they couldn't make it." Youngjae quickly added. 

Jungsoo looked at the two girls standing next to them. "You two look familiar!" 

"Yoojin-sshi!" Jojo greeted her with a smile. "I remember we were talking about B.A.P.G on one of our episodes. And you drew a huge response. How does it feel to meet Zelo?" 

"Ah yes. Hello everyone I'm Toki Maknae,vocal, and dancer for B.A.P.G! Meeting Zelo at first was very embarrassing because he actually watched your show and oh I did get some teasing for it." 

"You are so young are you confident you will do well? Especially with Zelo's LTE rap." 

"I'll do my best. That's all I can do" 

"WOW! I can feel the charisma" 

Jungsoo now brought Jaela into the spotlight."Hello Jaela-sshi. I also remember a scandal happening between you and Jongup. Are you guys dating?" 

"Of course we are." Jojo and Jungsoo's jaws dropped. Jongup looked shocked. 

"uhhh. She was just kidding ah such a kidder." Youngjae quickly threw in. Everyone awkwardly laughed playing along. 

"ahaha that probably gave some babies cheetos/ moontos a heart attack. Please introduce yourself." 

"I'm Jaela also known as Jaejae or Jae. I'm a dancer and rapper in B.A.P.G look forward for our debut!" 

 

B.A.P was ready to go on. Jaela's heart was pounding. "WARRIOR WOW now on stage B.A.P with special guests Toki and Jaela!"

Toki held Jaela's hand and led her on the stage. "just like we rehearsed." She gave Jaela's hand a squeeze. She tried imagining the stage and the crowd. She felt sick. "Breathe Jaela just breathe"

The music played and bodies were moving. With intense passion just as strong as Yongguk's she began. The crowd was surprised that Yongguk and Zelo weren't on stage.  But still the babies cheered on. Of course antis were created for the girls. They were performing with their boys. Toki moved she almost floated on stage. Her burning charisma was set loose. She may be some shy cute girl off stage. But when on stage she became a beast.

"Get down get down ge ge get down" Toki swung her arms. Catching her breath getting ready for Zelo's part. Zombie dance was over and Toki jumped out. Yeah

A punch that I throw for you,
Who are thirsty from the long fight
Everyone’s different, everyone takes sides
And those words are just words of ignorant people
Since the words that echoes in my heart is different from yours
I’m mad so listen to my 4 measure nagging

The crowd cheered extra loud. For the rap was tamed. (my version. fskjfsijfisjfenjnfe jansori whoa~) Toki continued the rap.
 

This prayer for truths
Even if the hidden system, the black shadow cover it up
This holy badge that won’t yield
What’s the name of the game? B.A.P (credit to kimchi media for lyrics) 

 

Jaela was also impressed. The crowd got so loud she lost track of the beats. For a moment she couldn't hear. When she couldn't hear she couldn't see. The song was almost over. Jaela got dangerously close to the edge of the stage. Jongup looked up and snapped out of his dancing mode. He stepped out and ran towards her pulling her away from the edge. Causing everyone to gasp. 

"Oh no.." Youngjae looked over.

Daehyun stared. For a moment it was entirely silent.

"aish I knew it was going to well." Himchan rubbed the sweat off his face.

A sneeze from the crowd. 

"Uh bless you." Toki said. A tiny thank you could be heard. "erm...Toki started beat boxing. Something she picked up from Zelo." 

Jongup started dancing pulling Jaela along with him.They started dancing in sync. 

"Maybe we can cover this...and make it look like it was purposely done.." Youngjae thought. It was quite a surprise but non the less the babies enjoyed a surprise. After Toki finished up the last beat. Jongup took Jaela off stage.

"You alright?"

"Yeah a bit shaken..."

"Think T.S will be mad"

"Nah I think that dance made up for it" Jongup shined the smile she couldn't see. But still she felt reassured.

They had to still make up the time for they didn't finish the warrior song. 

Accapella....Toki thought and started to sing. "Woaah~ Baby just take my hand. You will be alright I hope you understand. That everything I do for you is all out of love. You're so beautiful what can I do~" 

Sundae who was in the crowd heart dropped. It was...it was the song. He wrote it when he was younger. He knew he wanted to marry a singer. So he wrote a part for her and him. Last night... the girl he was singing to...was it Toki?

Daehyun joined. "Maybe if I take your hand~ if I take a chance I'll be closer to you now..now and forever" 

"Trust." 

"Trust me please I'm beggin you please" 

"Don't care what they say they say all I need is your hand. Please stay by my side." Daehyun's voice was beautiful. He effortlessly sang his heart out. He poured his emotions into every word.

"Time stops a tic a tic a tock stop stop." 

"I'm like an illness that can only be cured by your medicine. Save me from a lifetime of loneliness. And just grab my hand" 

They bowed and left the stage. Waving B.A.P was waving to their fans. Toki came off the stage and got light headed she lost her step. Luckily Daehyun was there to steady her. "You remembered the song" 

"Yup I did-" Sundae came up to Toki and slapped her.

"Uh..Unnie.."

Then turned to Daehyun "That song was for me! You promised me!" Tears were flowing from her cheeks. Everyone was staring. The backstage guest weren't allowed access yet. Before they arrived he grabbed Sundae and pulled her to the changing room. 

"Sunni! Why did you hit her!?" Daehyun raised his voice something he never did.

"I waited for you to sing that song to me.." 

"I DID SING THAT SONG TO YOU." He toned down. "You left me remember? You didn't want the life you had and left. With out saying goodbye." 

"I didn't say goodbye because I knew I was going to come back. Dae.." Daehyun was too pained to look at her. He thought he buried the past and got over it but it was clawing its way free. 

"Well I didn't know. I sang that song to you by our favorite tree.. Do you remember what you did? Let me remind you. You patted me on the head and left. What was I some child to you? Some toy?" 

Sundae cried. "no..no Dae I was the child after leaving I grew up I matured. I came back and then you were gone."

"Where is the cool Sunni I knew. Who didn't care and just wanted to live a free happy life? You didn't want anyone to tie you down. But here you are. You joined a contract with T.S.  now you're apart of B.A.P.G. Why? I thought you wanted to go solo live a carefree life" Daehyun was saying more words in one chapter than 22 other chapters combined. 

"Because of you Daehyun. But I guess now you moved on. Hah to Toki? She's just a child. You're four years older than her." 

"Toki has nothing to do with this so keep her out and go apologize for wrongfully hitting her." 

"Sunni.. I remember the sweet carefree Sunni who was so honest and pure. You said everything like it is. You left me but I guess that's fits you." 

"Dae.. I didn't come back to you to fight. I came back for a second chance. No matter what I'll wait for that song. BE MY BOYFRIEND!" 

Daehyun smirked."That's the Sunni I know."

"WAAAAAAAAA UNNIE HIT ME" Toki ran to Chanya. 

"Doesn't Jaela usually hit and tease you?" Jaejin replied.

"Yeah but not Sundae unnie!" 

"SHE DID WHAT?!?!" Chanya pulled up her sleeves. "Oh man hold my earrings!" 

Sundae walked out with Daehyun. and cue slap. SLAP! Chanya with unrelenting force brought her hand to Sundae's face. 

"Sundae...you dare mess with Toki?" 

The boys looked shock.."are you okay..."

"Owww Chanya unnie you still hit hard geezus I remember when you hit Songmi ah priceless the day she took your boyfriend away" Sundae rubbed her face.

"Love you unnie" 

"Love you too Sundae." 

The boys were confused and shocked now. They just hit each other... what are they animals?

"Ah that was a good concert let's go out for some ice cream shall we children. My treat." Sundae suggested.

"You owe me buckets of it" Toki still rubbing her face. 

"And you owe me an explanation why do you know that song" 

"Not until you give me the icey cream. I'll rub it on my face. Oww it stings." Daehyun gave Toki a chilled bottle of water. 

"Here put this on your face." 

Sundae quietly muttered. "I won't lose to you Toki oh no no no" 

"She loves Zelo though you already won" Himchan snuck up on her. 

"MUAHAHAHAHHA hA HA BAH HA" 

Himchan looked at her. "All of you girls are terrifying..." 

They were all too close of friends. They were sisters. They fought and got over it. They had a love hate relationship that would keep on going. Now all six members are together. They are unbreakable. 

 

"There's my girls!" Yongguk went up to hug the girls who walked in.

"Your girls? They're mine!" Yongyee also pulled them into an embrace.

"What about us hyung!!!" The boys complained mostly Himchan. 

"Toki that cover up was genius" Youngjae complimented. "Jaela you also did fantastic. The way you pulled yourself together so quickly" 

Toki snuck upstairs. They were watching the performance again. 

"I brought you back some ice cream. You feeling up to eating it..You look better!" Toki pulled out a spoon and handed it to Zelo.

"Ah it tastes sooo good but nothing compared to what you made me yesterday." Zelo studied her face. It was a bit bruised on one cheek. "Did someone hit you...?"

Toki didn't answer.

"WHO DID THIS? I'll beat that mother father up. That's a promise. Rawr just tell me who." 

"Haha mother father?"

"No profanities it's bad for the soul" Zelo replied.

"Junhong oppa chu too funny"

"Hop in." Zelo scooted over and lifted the blankets motioning her to move in. He grabbed the remote and the T.V. "They're doing re-runs. I was sleeping through the live. I'm immune to my alarm clock." 

He watched through the warrior song then patted Toki on the head. "Proud of ya. Truthfully I wanted to perform on stage with you." He then stopped because after the rap the song stopped. He started laughing. "You beat boxed? OH RESPECT" 

Toki blushed. "training paid off.." 

Then another surprise. She was singing with Daehyun.

"You sang a love song? To my hyung!??!" 

"Uhhh.." Toki pecked him on the cheek. "Of course not. Let's sleep." She dove under the covers hiding her face. 

"come here you need to get punished" Zelo teased. "I leave you for a bit and already falling for another guy" he tickled her and she wiggled around under the covers.

 

"well congratz and welcome to the T.S family" Yongguk welcomed Sundae.

"Glad to be here."

"You never left. Actually you even moved with us" Youngjae pointed out

Daehyun smiled under his mask. "She really did mature."

"Well Sundae to initiate you into the family. Actually to initiate all of you girls into the family. There is something you must all do."

"Oh no...I smell trouble.." Jaejin nodded her head.

"Big trouble" Yongyee looked at Yongguk.

 

B.A.P RINGS Jungsoo and Jojo here! Hey wait my name goes first.

oh fine! 

Kay Jojo and Jungsoo here. B.A.P is getting a lot of attention for their performance and it was incredible! The acting like falling off the stage only to be pulled into a dance was shocking!

The fans really enjoyed it. But then again anti fans hated it. 

ah they're just jealous. Anyways it looks like observant netizens saw Jongup and Jaela have the same ring on. 

Oh my could it be a couple ring?! 

Also another fan reported she saw Yongguk with a ring on his left finger. Lots of comments on it like..

Wait a minute! Did you say left finger isn't that the sacred wedding ring place.

Yes it is! 

Oh my my what's going on? Could it be a not so secret. Secret love?