Splish Splash Warrior Takes a Bath!

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"First up Yongguk and Yongyee vs Jaejin and Youngjae!"

"Songmi your voice is annoying." 

"HEY WHO SAID THAT!"

Yongguk stepped in the water. "GAH! IT'S FREEZING!" He started yelling other profanities. 

"Oh stop being a baby and don't drop me." Yongyee climbed on. Yongguk then started running towards the deeper end of the lake and tripped purposely. A huge splash and another line of profanities. 

"YONGGUK! YOU WANT TO DIE?!?!?!?!" "Oh it's cold cold cold!" 

Jaejin and Youngjae stepped in and Jaejin climbed onto Youngjae's shoulders. 

"Hey porcupine I know your okay sleeping outside since it's your natural habitat and all but seriously I don't want to." 

"Ugh"

"Round start!"

The game began the two opponents walked towards each other. The boys winked then at the same time threw off their partners. Jaejin and Yongyee both went plummenting into the water.

"What the! YOUNGJAE!"

"Like you said I'm fine sleeping outside" Youngjae then walked back to shore. Before he could get out Jaejin pulled him back in splashing him with waves of water. 

"Jaejin! Jaejin stop. Look a shark!" 

"Youngjae babo! Babo! No sharks in a lake." Jaejin continued to splash him. On the other side Yongguk and Yongyee were also having a war themselves. But as the four exited the water they soon regretted getting wet for the unwelcoming wind greeted them. Zelo ran around with the towels causing distress to the older ones. Yongguk finally snatched the towels and threw them at Youngjae, Jaejin, but still was taunting Yongyee with her towel. 

"YONGGUK I'm FREEZING MY OFF" Using her last tactic she kicked him in the shin and grabbed the towel wrapping herself in warmth. 

"Well since that was a draw rock paper scissors to see who continues"

"Okay Jaejin and Youngjae continues! Next round Toki and Daehyun vs. Jaela and Zelo. To make things more interesting we will also have Jongup and I vs Yongguk and Yongyee!"

Toki climbed onto Daehyun. "Oh good your light" He did a little turn making Toki hold onto him tighter and laugh." 

"Can you guys get into the water already" Zelo wanted Toki off of him as quick as possible."Jaela you ready?"

"Yup you make me fall and I'll kill you clean and simple"

"Ah ha...sure noona...just don't fall off.." Jaela could feel herself being elevated. "This is kinda high"

"You guys have to move deeper Zelo is too tall" Youngjae commented. The four moved deeper into the lake. 

The two approached each other Jaela was the first to attack surprising them almost knocking off Daehyun's balance. 

"Toki it would be nice if you attacked." 

" this is my unnie though..." 

"You want to knock Songmi off don't you"

"Oh right!" Daehyun lunged forward and Toki took a strike. Now it was a power battle. Both Jaela's and Toki's hands were locked fighting for dominance. Meanwhile Zelo and Daehyun on the bottom were making faces at each other. 

A little while further Jongup and Songmi were holding a good fight against Yongguk and Yongyee. 

"Your pretty weak for a warrior don't you think" Yongguk was struggling against the force of Jongup.

"It's not her! Jongup is pretty tough! Have you seen his cheeto muscles!"

"Yah Moontos I order you to stand down."

"Sorry hyung!" Suddenly they heard a splash. Then Toki screaming "JAELA UNNIE! !"

Jongup instinctively threw off Songmi and swam towards Jaela. Zelo could've easily grabbed her but he saw Jongup hyung swimming towards her for his life. He thought he mine as well let him play hero. 

"I got you." Jaela was now on the surface gasping for air. Hanging onto Jongup for dear life. Jongup looked down and saw her crying.  

"Don't cry..."

"I wasn't crying! It's just..the water..." 

"Okay.." 

Songmi was furious she got wet and now she marched over to Daehyun and Toki like a shark. Her beady eyes were locked onto them. She poked Daehyun and was about to speak her mind. But Daehyun cringed and fell into the water. Zelo looked over to see Daehyun and Toki submerged in water. "Geez one touch and they're down..ugh noona's so scary." 

"Zelo-ah pass us the towels!" Jongup called over to Zelo. Everyone was completely soaked. Good thing there was enough towels. 

"Zelo! Give noona two towels! One for my body one for my hair! Geez I wasn't suppose to get wet!" 

"But now there isn't enough towels." 

Zelo happily took off his towel and was going to the direction towards Toki. Daehyun grabbed the last towel and saw Toki squeezing out her hair. He dried his face and shook off some water then threw the towel on Toki and walked off. 

"Toki and Daehyun disqualified" Songmi announced.

"How are we disqualified?" Toki defended her partner. "We won" 

"nope because of you guys I got wet so you two sleep outside."

"Who is the last one to sleep outside then..? We need three" Youngjae added in.

"Nope you two outside ugh I don't want to see you!" Toki was ready to unleash her brute force.

"YOU-" Daehyun grabbed her and covered ...again. 

"dsakjdkasjdajsodf!!KJDSDJ@)I(I#(IR#($RI3*U&^T$#$#" 
"She says she would be happy too. I hope you guys are providing us with a tent." Toki started nodding her head side to side. Daehyun could hear her muffled no no no's and smiled. Zelo stared at his hyung in disbelief. 

Yongguk announced he was hungry and ordered Jongup and Youngjae to get the grill ready because we were going to have Korean BBQ for lunch. 

"YAY!" YAY!" 

They started their way back up to the tiny cozy cabin. After they changed out of their soaked clothes into dry ones. 

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT!" 

"DON'T TELL ME A MAN HOW TO GRILL!" Yongguk yelled fiercely. 

Yongyee fought back" PLEASE LEAVE THE GRILLING TO ME!" In the kitchen another battle was starting. While Toki was washing the veggies. Jaejin was chopping veggies. 

"Do you want to cut your fingers off???" Youngjae said observing Jaejin's cutting skills. 

"What are you talking about." 

"The way you use that knife your going to chop your fingers off!" 

"Please what would a porcupine know you just eat pine needles."

"Jaejin that doesn't even make sense! Scoot over." Youngjae grabbed another knife from the drawer. "Now watch me." Youngjae skillfully cut the veggies. Jaejin tried to copy but on the last one knicked her finger.

"Ow ow ow blood!" 

"ha ha hold still. I told you the way you cut is dangerous." Jaejin looked up to see the softer face of Youngjae. 

"You're not going to help?"

"Not like you're going to bleed to death babo!" She tackled Youngjae's back and brought him to the floor. 

"You son of a porcupine!" 

They settled around the table silently eatting and than Jaela finally spoke up and broke the silence.."so what exactly did happen between you and Chanya unnie?"

"Well that's a funny story you see..."

 

Oooo anticipation hahaha :D wooooo okies I might upload another one today~ maybe maybe ~! ^^ okies hope you enjoyed this chapter! ahhhhh bye!~