"Like a fool, Like a Coward...I couldn't tell you I loved you" (B.A.P It's All Lies)

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

"Ah it's already so dark and we only had lunch!" Toki looked up at the stars that were coming into view.

"Well that pool game took up time and plus we had to cook and prepare." Yongyee added.

"Gah my eating schedule is messed up."

"It already was" Jaejin patted Toki on the head. 

"EXCUSE ME I'M TRYING TO TELL A STORY!" 

"I never said I wanted to know. Jaela unnie asked!" 

 

"It all started when Chanya was a trainee for JYP. She was absolutely talented. I met her at a banquet. I convinced her to come over to T.S and start training there. I also made a deal so that her boyfriend could also come too. The reason I brought Chanya over was because of her boyfriend. He didn't want to leave the company without her..how touching... So I seduced him.

Toki looked at Songmi. "You're unbelievable. I don't want to hear anymore!" Toki left the table. Zelo's eyes followed her eagerly wanting to get up and follow but didn't want to make an obvious move.

"Ha you really are something" Jaela scoffed.

"Turns out her boyfriend fell for me but of course who wouldn't? And now she's all mad and grumpy. Holding a grudge against me. When I saved her from her boyfriend."

"Somehow I feel like that isn't the entire story." Yongyee threw in her comment.

Zelo now stood up. "I..." He couldn't think of an excuse so he sat back down.

"Well that was a good meal I'm going to go. Youngjae set up the tent for me." Daehyun left after throwing his dishes in the sink. 

"Aish Hyung! Stop being so lazy" 

"Where are you all going??" Yongguk called out to everyone. "We still have one more thing that needs to be settled." 

"What is that?" Jaejin now suddenly interested.

"Courage Hike." 

"I'm tired...I'm going to sleep." Yongyee yawned and stretched her arms out towards the sky. "I came up here to rest not fight my way through every single game."

"Aren't you interested?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow. "Or are you...scared?" Yongguk knew the answer. Yongyee was a strong girl but she had an incredible fear of being alone. Especially at night. 

*Flash Back*wooOOooOOo~

"Yongguk wait up!" The two just got done playing by the creekside and it was pitch black. 

"You better hurry! Kidnappers LOVE PRETTY LITTLE GIRLS! Oh wait! You're not pretty! Take your time!" 

"YONGGUK WAIT!" Teenage boys then tripped Yongyee and grabbed her. Yongguk heard a scream and then ran back. 

"Hey hey don't scream" The boys got scared of her uncontrollable screaming. "Hey we were just kidding!" They ran off. 

Yongguk showed up comforting the crying/screaming girl. Not to make her any more scared he joked with her. "Guess you are prettier than I thought."

*Flash back end!* 

Yongguk wondered how she got through the capture the flag game alone. "I'm not scared. Just tired" 

"Alright then let's get cleaned up and meet at the front." Zelo went to get Toki who was sitting outside looking in a daze.

"The stars sure are bright up here." Zelo took a seat next to Toki. 

"She's frustrating..makes me want to tear my hair out." 

"Whoa..must be pretty severe if you want to pull your hair out. I remember you saying it was precious to you"

"My unnies are precious to me.." 

"There is always going to be people...haters.. especially when you debut but they're just jealous. Remember that. They take you down with words. But don't let those words stop you. Warriors are suppose to be unbreakable"

"Yeah...I'm not fit to be a warrior..." 

"Don't cut yourself short small stuff. We better get inside and help. Yongyee might rip both of us apart." As Zelo was standing up. Toki tugged his shirt.

"I heard what game we're playing next...I'm scared of the dark" 

"Call me. I'll.." Zelo hesitated. He was embarrassed at what cheesy lines he was saying. "I'll run to you." 

 

 

*Front of the Cabin* 

"Good Good now that we are all here. While I was researching the area. There is this attraction. A hot spot. It's famously called the Death Hike." Youngjae spoke in a haunting voice. 

"Well Porcupine glad you can read too. I'll take it from here." Jaejin budged into Youngjae's lesson of the day. "There is a cliff at the end of the Death Hike. Follow the trail through the forest and you should reach it. Rumours have it..." 

Youngjae interrupted Jaejin then continued. "Ehem! Rumours have it that it is haunted by couples who committed suicide off the cliff. I don't know how that is romantic...But at the end if you don't kiss someone than the couples will come and haunt you. "

"That sounds so made up it's unbelievable" Jaela scoffed. 

"Aish Jaela and your scoffing." Songmi rolled her eyes. 

Toki was now shaking with fear. She was wearing Zelo's hoodie and jeans. No way was she cold. Zelo looked at all his hyungs. They were too pre-occupied with scaring the girls with more stories. He snuck his hand and squeezed Toki's hand. He gave her a reassuring smile. Then quickly retreated his hand back to his side before any of his hyungs could notice. 

Yongyee also could feel herself shaking. Stay strong Yongyee breathe breathe... "BOO!"

Yongyee jumped and swung her hand and it made contact with a face. 

"OW HYUNG SHE HIT ME!" Himchan squealed. 

Yongyee caught her breath and composure. "Told you one day I would punch your face out...KIM.HIM.CHAN!" 

"Oh Himchan hyung when did you get back and is that Chanya behind you?" Jongup looked over Himchan's shoulder. 

"Chanya UNNIE!" Toki went to hug her unnie. "I MISSED YOU!" 

"Aw TOKI! I'm so so sorry I left you with that hormonal boy." Chanya was glaring at Zelo. He just shyly looked away. 

Jongup went back to his original question. "So what are you guys doing back?" 

"I heard that Chanya was back at her dorm after finishing my schedule and dragged her back up here."

Toki was finally proud of one of her oppas. "GOOD WORK HIMCHAN OPPA!" Chanya's eyes scanned the people and locked dead onto Songmi. "Hmph." 

Youngjae and Jaejin went back to explaining the rules. " There is many pathways to get to the cliff."

"15 paths to be exact" Jaejin chimed in. Anything to irritate the brain Youngjae. 

"Anyways! We marked the pathways some will be longer some will be shorter. Everyone starts at the same time and races to the cliff. The first boy and girl who get there must kiss...unless you want to be haunted!" 

"Muahahahahahaha" 

"Shush porcupine you're so loud" 

"Muahdahdashdjkadahahah" 

"Ughh this is going to be a long night" Daehyun was already dreading the walk. Everyone picked a path to start on. Yongyee's legs were shaking. Zelo secretly walked Toki over to her path. 

"Remember what I told you." Zelo was nervous he wanted to kiss Toki again to touch her lips again. He tried to stop his shakey feelings. He didn't want to go too fast because he might end up kissing some other noona. Than again not to slow because she might make it before he does! "Agh I don't know!"  he messed up his hair and went to his starting position. The whistle was blown and Yongguk, Jaejin, Jongup and Youngjae took off. Those four weren't scared and if they were. They made a smart move to just run through the whole thing. Daehyun slowly took his time. Gazing at the stars as he moved sluggish towards the cliff. Zelo was still at the starting line debating whether to run or walk super slow. Toki hesitantly stepped into the dark forest. Holding in her screams and tears. Jaela laid down in the grass. Songmi took off running with only one thought in her head. "I will be the one to kiss JONGUP!" Chanya stomped her way through the forest still ticked. Himchan danced his way through. 

 

Jaejin was the first to arrive. "Ugh this place gives me the creeps..." 

"Ugh you give me the creeps." She recognized that voice from anywhere. She turned around praying that it wasn't.

Oh but it was...Youngjae. "Ummm I rather be cursed than have to kiss a spikey headed blonde boy. One of your spikes might poke my eye out." 

"Hah you think I wanted this to happen?" Yongguk showed up to the sight but stayed back a little waiting for the next girl to come. 

"You not in a million of years"

"Well I'm not the one to believe in curses but this place freaks me out." Youngjae tackled Jaejin. She struggled against his weight. "Don't Don't KISS ME" She flipped him over and crashed her lips onto him. Leaving the porcupine wide eyed and out of breath. Yongguk was about to burst into tears. His young Youngjae was growing up "aish that kid."

Youngjae got up..."Are- Are you TRYING TO KILL ME? I was out of breath! You can't just stop my breath like that!" 

"Oh sue me. You didn't die right?"

"Ugh let's go back to the cabin. No point in staying in this creepy place" After they headed back Yongguk came out waiting for his partner to come up. He listened to the water from the near by stream. He felt a sudden pang in his heart. How troublesome. He ran back into the forest calling out "ugly girl where are you? I promise I won't kidnap you if you yell out!"

Himchan and Chanya came out of their paths at the same time. 

"Himchan....I'm hurting right now.." She went up to Himchan with out hesitation. It looked like Chanya became a whole different person at night. The night brings out the scariest of things. Like a drunk person she grabbed his face and kissed him sloppily. Then Chanya fainted. 

"Chanya!" Himchan shook her. "Chanya?" 

"Himchan I'm so tired...tired of being the good one.. I get stepped on always." Himchan carried the loopy girl on his back. 

"I don't know that slap was pretty intense." 

"haha it felt good."

 

Zelo made up his mind and walked cautiously on his trail. "what if...one of my hyungs get to her first!" He then picked up his pace. "Then again what if I make it and I have to kiss...." He shook the thoughts out of his head and focused on walking. 

Jongup stopped in his tracks... "why am I running? Jongup think ...think... THAT'S IT!" He ran back to his original spot. He was back at the starting point. "Jaela can't see why would she go to the cliff...somewhere dangerous. She would definitely stay-" 

"Jaela!" 

"Jongup?" She smiled. "I'm glad you figured it out...you had me waiting for quite a while." Jongup wasn't expecting a kiss. All he needed was her smile. That's it. He laid next to her. 

"Jongup the grass is so soft. The air up here is so clean.." 

The two laid in silence complete comfortable silence..

 

By the time Zelo was done thinking he was already at the cliff side. Now his master plan was to hide in the trees and wait til Toki came. Yongyee slowly made her way to the cliff. She tripped over a branch and started screaming. She snapped. Yongguk started running towards the screaming. He knew it was Yongyee. Zelo also heard the constant screaming and ran after the voice. "Maybe it's Toki....sure doesn't sound like her..she must be really terrified!" 

Toki kept singing it's all lies telling herself that the ghosts weren't real. "I don't have the confidence...I can't erase it...tell me it's a joke..." She made it to the cliff with no one in sight. But continued to sing the fear out of her. She heard foot steps coming closer...She was ready to hear Zelo to come out rapping his part to finish the song...the words she so wanted to hear...

"I know you the best, i know you well I know you better than anyone else ..We loved each other" That wasn't Zelo's rap instead it was Daehyuns part. She looked at the Busan Ninja approach her.

"Daehyun oppa..."

 

OH NO! Will Zelo make it back in time ahhhhhh >< jsfkjsdkfjsfjkfjkfj key board smashing wooo~ :D hope you guys enjoyed the next part will come out as fast as my lazy willl move~ ^^