Introducing B.A.P.G

B.A.P.G! BEST.Absolute. PERFECT. Girls?!

Hello ! We are Jojo and Jungsoo! Today we have special news. Shall we begin? Alright!

Introducing the New. Incredible. Representing T.S! B.A.P.G! T.S Ent. Released an official statement on their upcoming project B.A.P.G. "To help B.A.P conquer the world." With this new flashy group of girls. So far 5 of the 6 girls have been released.

One of the MCs laughed "wait wait is T.S playing match maker?"

Causing an uproar of laughter and some cries of "noooo" from the audience. The other MC announced well "Starting with the leader Yongyee age 22. Passionate and strong. With her style and flawless rapping she was nominated general of B.A.P.G."

"Wow".

"Next we have Chanya also age 22 with her gorgeous enticing eyes she sings and "steals the heart of all the men". "There is also Jaejin the brains of the group."

"Now there is definitely similarities to the members in each group what is T.S doing?"

"Yes, I'm curious too and also curious about the last member." announced the other MC.

The MC continued. "Jaejin is also a vocalist."

"The lead vocalist to be exact." Next we have Jaela and Toki. 

"Whoa whoa" Jojo interrupted. Did you just say Toki? Like a bunny? 

"Yes! Yes I did. Toki seems like a very interesting stage name. Well I'm definitely interested how about you?"  He directed the question to the audience. The crowd replied with a loud yes. And an awkward no in the crowd could be heard as well. 

"Hahaha, Jaela is a dancing protigy as well as Toki the only difference is their age and that Jaela is a rapper and Toki is a vocalist." 

" Wow look at this it says that Toki when she auditioned her reason for auditioning was to meet B.A.P's maknae Zelo!" 

"Now that is some juicy information! Do you know what Toki's name is?"

"I believe it's Yoojin."

"Well Yoojin-sshi we support you fully but I would be careful Zelo has tons of people in love with him!" 

"Ah young love isn't that cute! Moving on to the next issue some netizens were dissapointed saying that T.S shouldn't make a new group at all. Others were waiting and ready for a new powerful wave of warriors."

"Well we can't wait for their debut! Onto the nex-" The t.v screen turned blank as Chanya turned it off. Toki was rolling on the floor crying that information was leaked. 

"Waaaaaa how could they do this?" 

Chanya came to comfort her. "It was cute. I think it was very cute Yoojin-ah." 

"No No NO! now he will know and never again can I see him!" 

"Toki you've never even met him before don't worry!" 

"Chanya unnie we are in the same company! Of course I'll have to see him" Yongyee walked in. "Toki what in the world are you screaming about so early in the morning? And what is this talk about debuting? How is it that there is talk about us on T.V and yet we hear nothing from T.S himself?"

As if on cue Jaejin jumps in the conversation. "Well Toki's secret has been released that she likes Zelo and her reasoning of accepting to train is because she could one day meet him. As for the talk about debuting not even I know that but T.S would like to see us all in his office." Yongyee rounds up her team members and they pile themselves out of the dorm into a van. They arrive at the T.S Ent. Building. Jaela comments,"this building still is intimidating as the first time I walked in sheesh." 

"Bring them in..."

The five trainees walked in timidly. They bowed and stared curiously. Finally breaking the silence Yongyee said,"What is this talk about us debuting?" 

T.S Cleared his throat. He spoke of promising words. "I want you all to debut in 6 months." The girls expressions were stunned.

Jaejin spoke up,"Sir what your asking us to do is impossible. Even with enhanced training, schedules, and a flawless time management program. There will simply not be enough time." She tried speaking calmly as possible for inside she was breaking down. She took a breath and started again, "logically there wouldn't be enough time for perfection,recording, practice. 

"Jaejin-ah.. your extremely complex vocabulary would be best in songs...keep it that way. You will debut under the name of B.A.P.G you must be perfect. You will aim for Best, Absolute, Perfect."

Chanya scooted in, "Sir no disrespect but Toki is still going through school as well as Jaela. She is only 16 and as her unnie I worry for her. Jaela shrugged, "eh I don't care I devoted my life to dance."

Well the load for Toki will be too- before Chanya could finish Toki interrupted.

"no..no I trained so I could do this. I refused all other companies just for this one so I can meet Zelo. No backing down not now now ever." 

The leader Yongyee finally spoke up, "good. this is good let's prove to everyone we could do this. They look down upon us because we will start in the shadow of B.A.P but no we will rise so they're in the shadow of us."

T.S smiled momentarily almost moved by the power. "Good then it's decided four months from now I expect you to be better greater stronger. I expect you to be Best, Absolute, PERFECT. 

 

short sorry :D this was an introduction kind of thing the story actually begins in chapter two~ I drew a quick sketch of how I felt everyone should look but I'll do a cleaner more detailed one of them! Thank you >:3 thank you for reading! I promise more B.A.P next chapter :D hahah and comments appreciated!