87

My Castle Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3FJ48idZg   “XIU- MIN- STOP- EATTING- AND- HURRY- UP!” You said, tugging onto the Angel who kept stuffing his face with food.    The two of you were Christmas tree shopping. Out of all the angels, you felt the least close to him. To rid your guilt, you decided to take this opportunity and spend the afternoon searching for a Christmas tree with him while the rest of the boys were taking care of Angel Mart. Unfortunately; you forgot what a hassle it was to take care of him.    About twenty minutes in the store, Xiumin was already crying of starvation. People kept glancing your way at the crying boy in front of you—to think that he was one of the oldest!   In the end, you had bought him burgers and fries to shut him up. It always amazed you how quickly Xiumin got hungry. You could’ve sworn before you two left the house, he had just finished his fifth pancake.    “WAITTTT!” Xiumin held back, his face in a deep pout. His hands digging into his empty carton of fries, “I think there’s two more fries hidden underneath—” You snatched the empty carton of fries and dumped into the trash.   Xiumin let out a scandalous gasp. “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?! I WASN’T DONE EATING!” He cried. He ran over to the trashcan and peered over it.   You rolled your eyes and pinched his ear. “Come on little penguin. We spent 2 hours eating, and no minutes looking for a tree. Leggggoo!”    “HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN OF MY ICE—”    You clamped your hand over his mouth. Little kids giggled at the two of you. Parents shook their heads in disapproval. You flashed a smile of apology and dragged Xiumin back into the store to look for trees.    “You speak of such powers and I shall shave your head bald,” you threatened underneath your breath in his ears.   Xiumin’s eyes widened in horror. “For a human who knows of what horror I can cause upon her, you sure are brave.”    You smirked and released your grip on him. You placed your hands on your hips and cocked your head. Your stare pierced right through him. He gave a little shudder.    “Okay.... I see someone learned how to become a monster over night.” Xiumin whistled.    “What an ,” you laughed and reached out to punch him in the arm. “Come on you fatty, let’s get going.” You slung your arm around his arm casually and pulled him around the store.    There were so many trees! Tall trees, narrow trees, fat trees, white trees, small, short trees. It was hard to choose which kind you wanted! You didn’t need ornaments since you had them at home already. All you needed was a new tree for a new upcoming year. The old tree was already thrown out last year since the branches were falling off.    As you and Xiumin scanned the aisles of trees, a family was also searching through the aisles of Christmas tree.   “We already have three trees at home, why do we need any more?” Yoonjung complained to her parents.   Mr. and Mrs. Choi shot her a look to shut up.   “How many times do we have to explain it to you, missy? One for the living room, one for the kitchen, one for the dining hall and now we would like to have one in the centre of the entrance room where our guests can see it when they enter our mansion,” Mrs. Choi snapped at her daughter.   Mr. Choi scrutinized his daughter. “I do not like your attitude lately, Yoonjung. If you don’t shut up, I will not permit you the privilege to attend the Holiday banquet with your school.”    Yoonjung folded her arms and rolled her eyes. *Jerks.* As they walked on, the sound of two people speaking rang in her ears. The voices were familiar, strikingly familiar. She could recognize the voices in a heartbeat. Especially one voice in particular.    Before she could pull her parents out of the aisle, it was too late.   ---   You and Xiumin were laughing about something when you heard someone call you by your name.   Your eyes widened then.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter