28

My Castle Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufMw67bN6A

  Fluid, elegant footsteps glided across the hard, muddy earth. Snickers were heard here and there, the boys are almost seen as balletic with their movements. They were as fast a cheetah with strength as immense and penetrating as a ravenous panther.   It’s been awhile since they’ve last sparred and they were a bit rusty in the arms, but running around this forestry, which brought back many memories of the old Kingdom that they’ve grown to miss, had revitalized their muscles and awakened their inner beast.    Kris soared about in the sky, his eyes prying down below. He caught a glimpse of a shadow running, but the quick agility of the figure flew by too quickly and by the time he attempted to make out who it was, they had already disappeared into the ambush of trees.     There was a clash of red. It was fire shooting out like lasers as another figure tried to swiftly get away from it as they yelped horrifically. Kris smirked. *Chanyeol and Sehun.* He glided downwards to join in on the fun.   Kai was up above the tree, he lurked around like a ninja in disguise. His eyes as sharp as hawk, catching every part of the forestry; the only sounds he heard was your faint laughter in the clearing mixed with Luhan’s. He only gave him self half a minute to enjoy the sound of your laughter before tensing up again.    At the bottom, hiding behind a tree, he saw Lay. Kai’s lips curled into an evil snarl as his eyes grew pointed. Before he could prance down at his prey, he saw D.O lurking closer to Lay inconspicuously. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Chen coming closer, his eyes on D.O.    “Hey,” a voice whispered loudly enough for him to hear.   Lay turned, and all of a sudden a terrible blow was sent to his chest before he was thrown into the air. He quickly regained conscious of what was happening and his arms reached out for the first tree branch he saw. His body swung back and forth like a trapeze artist as he tried to make his escape.    Not a problem for Kai. This only brought Lay closer to his predator: Kai.   Down below, D.O mentally slapped himself. “Damn it!” D.O cursed. Right when he turned around, Chen was in his first. He rotated his neck and smirked at D.O as he lifted his hands. “Ready to convulse my brother?”    Sparring with his brothers was hard when they were such excellent fighters and disguised themselves so well they camouflaged with the surrounding. Predator VS prey was always their favourite hunting game, but it was difficult for the paths were not as smooth and not as clear as the ones back at the Kingdom.    Anyone who saw this would have assumed they were bitter enemies that were trying to kill each other, but they weren’t. They were simply brothers who enjoyed a good round of sparring.    On the opposite end of the forest, Tao, Xiumin were up against Suho and Baekhyun.    Thunder rumbled in the air, it crackled loudly, the sparks igniting through all parts of the sky until it grew faint and dulled. The four boys looked up momentarily before their eyes were set on each other.   Tao was hardly ever serious, but when it came to battles he became quite the scare for his powerful wushu skills. A branch as thick and as long as totem pole was between his hands as he striked it against Suho. Baekhyun flickered his hands upwards and it flashed brightly into Tao’s eyes, making the younger boy fall back on his steps. Xiumin lifted his hands up to freeze Baekhyun but felt an arm headlock.    “Sorry hyung,” Suho said emotionless. No trace of a smile on his face as his arms tightened around the older ones neck.    “THAT’S NOT FAIR SUHO!” Xiumin roared angrily. A sweat bead fell from his forehead as he struggled. He felt Suho’s muscles flex in his arms.    Before Suho could thrash Xiumin into ground, Tao had knocked Suho right to the ground, earning a grunt from them both.   Xiumin snickered evilly and lifted his hands up but Baekhyun had easily thrown a punch in the boy’s stomach, causing a large wisp of air to come out Xiumins lips as he crashed to the ground.    Instantly, Baekhyun felt his legs give out as he fell to the ground. Tao had swiped the thick branch on the back of Baekhyuns legs. He felt on his back and he let out a cough. He smirked at the younger one, his voice coming out hoarse as he spoke. “Great tactic, Tao.”    Tao smirked and held his hand out. Baekhyun gratefully accepted it.   --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoIGWZYZQsQ   “HYUNG!” He cried as he saw Kris and Chanyeol double teaming on him now. Kris appeared from different places, making Sehun run back but when he did, he was caught in Chanyeol’s warth. He ended up spiralling in different directions. No matter how many times he tried to blow them away, it wasn’t strong enough. His hands would flick towards them for less than a second before fear was evident in his eyes and he gave up and began running again.    In the end, he ran out of the forest so fast that he didn’t realize it.    The boys were on his tail. He tried to blow Chanyeol away for the umpteenth time, but that only made Chanyeol smirk at him even more.    “C-CHANYEOL HYUNG! STOP I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!” He ran with all his might.    “BOOHOO! WHAT A BABY!” Chanyeol cackled evilly, ing flames Sehun’s way. Usually Sehun would dodge it, but his energy was running low, and he didn’t dodge it on time.    “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Sehun shrieked in terror as the fireball flew into his . “HYUNG, HYUNG! MY PANTS! MY ! IT’S ON FIRE!” He instantly fell onto the ground and rolled around on the grass as fast he could. There were tears in his eyes. Chanyeol eyes widened. Kris had stopped running and gaped at the scene.   You had heard the commotion, and you had seen what happened. Your peaceful moment with Luhan was ruined when you saw Sehun running out of the trees with a flame on his bottom. He had fallen down and rolled around the grass while rolling like a lunatic.   You and Luhan had quickly ran over. Well, more like Luhan dragged you.    “MAIDEN!” Sehun cried when he saw you. “Aigo! Sehun!” You ran over to check if he was okay. The part of his pants was burnt pretty bad and you could see his checkered boxers Your cheeks flamed red.    You turned Sehun around and took off your flannel shirt. You wrapped it around his waist. He was still sniffling in embarrassment. Luhan was comforting him while you put your hands on your hips as you tapped your foot on the ground as you arched your eyebrows at Chanyeol.   He traced circles with his foot as he averted your eyes. Your eyes flickered to Kris who cleared his throat and crossed his arms. *Trying to be unfazed with me, huh, Kris?!* Your eyes narrowed together.   Kris used his height as advantage and looked above your head.    “You two. Apologize. Right now.” You said.    Chanyeol pouted. “BUT-”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter