14

My Castle Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkhbzw1T-3M

  Miyung stood with a crowd of boys that were dressed in all black. They were loitering around the dark neighbourhood. Some were standing with their broad shoulders popped out, while others squatted on the ground as they scrutinized you and the boys up and down.    Someone recognizable was hovering above Miyung protectively as he wrapped his arms securely around her with a dirty smirk on his face.    Jaehyo.   The Angels and Princes narrowed their eyes at the group of high school punks. It was a staring war, and whoever striked first, was going to get it. Although the punks were big, they weren’t anything in comparison to the Princes or Angels; height or strength.   *YOU DID NOT JUST CALL MY MAIDEN A FREAK!* Chanyeol growled underneath his breath as he stared at the enemy. Sehun's fist was shaking crazilly with an unhappy frown on his face. *IF YOU TOUCH MY MAIDEN, I SWEAR I WILL BLOW YOU SO FAR OFF THE PLANET THAT YOU'LL LAND IN SPACE AND SUFFOCATE TO YOUR DEATH.*   Judging by your sudden cold appearance, this was the girl who had messed with you at school. A sudden surge of anger convulsed through their bodies.    You gave Miyung a dark look, and decided she had already ruined your life enough. These three days have been nothing but bliss and you weren’t going to let her ruin it. The best thing right now was to ignore her. * you Miyung.* “Come on guys, let’s just go,” you said through clenched teeth.   Miyung wasn’t going to let you go that easily.    As you tried to pass by, she abruptly held an arm out. “Where the hell do you think you’re going, ?” It almost whipped you in the face.    Instantly, Luhan had stood in front of you protectively, his angelic features turning dark and frightening. Her arm had hit him instead. She quickly retrieved her hand when she heard a hiss escaped his lips. You gave him a grateful look before glaring at her. “Excuse me? ? Look in the mirror before you call someone that.” Miyung let out a gasp of disbelief.    One of Jaehyo’s friend, Zico, had a bored expression the whole time but his eyes gleamed with interest as he eyed you up and down. *She’s a pretty brave girl for talking back like that. Doesn’t she know who we are?*    The more he looked at you, the more familiar you looked.   “There’s a difference from being ty and being naturally born y. At least I know I look good and can flaunt it in front of my boyfriend. You’re probably ing every one of these guys. How else are they following you like dogs?” She spat at you.   She had to admit, they were awfully ing gorgeous. *How the hell did she get them? Oh right, by ing them.* She looked at you distastefully.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter