05

My Castle Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MlNQIbA_mE

  It was the time of stress for all seniors: University applications. You were so laidback that you completely forgot all about it. Truthfully speaking, it was the last thing on your mind until Mrs. Jin brought it up in class today. You had almost jolted out of your seat with shock. The deadline was in two days and yet you didn’t apply to any Universities yet!    You had ran home without even bothering to wait for Yoonjung.    You burst through the door like a wild bull and ran up the stairs like a ninja. “HI! BYE!”    “HELLO MAI—” Sehun blinked as you disappeared like wind up the stairs. He stared at in wonderment and looked at his brothers, eyes rounded as big as oranges. “I didn’t even need to use my power...” Suho smiled and patted his youngest brother on the back before worry lines etched over his forehead.     You threw your bag on the floor and your laptop. You sat on your bed, legs shaking nervously. *How could I forget about University applications?! I’m so stupid!*    Out of nervous habit, you bit on your nails. There was a brisk knock on your door. You looked up for a second and met gazes with Luhan. He was worried that something was wrong by the way you had rushed up the stairs so hastily, so he decided to come up and check up on you. Seeing that you were perfectly fine, he shrugged and walked away. You made a face. *Weirdo.*    You quickly typed in the address in the search bar. Your fingers fluidly skimming across the keyboard as you strummed on each key. You felt another figure lingering by. You sighed, thinking it was Luhan again. “What do you want you baby-faced devil?”    “Is that my new nickname?” A suave but cocky voice answered as he stepped inside your room without asking. You rolled your eyes and continued to bite your nails. “Not now, Kris. I have no time for your snarky comments.”    His eyes softened as he sat down on the edge of your bed. You felt his hand wrap around your wrist as he gently tugged your hand away from your lips. You blinked in surprise and looked at him. “What was that for?!”   Kris raised his eyebrows and pointed to the strange, black box on your lap. “Do you have any idea how many bacteria is lying hidden in between the skins of your nails? Not to mention that black box looks mighty filthy and old.” His face scowled in disgust.    “It’s a laptop, remember? I explained it to you guys. You can use this to play games, and watch shows just like the T.V. You can read the news or listen to music. Remember Krissy?” You elbowed him lightly. Kris gave you a straight face.   Your face fell and you stuck out your tongue. “Alright, gosh. Sorry. I didn’t realize you were a germaphobe.”    Kris smirked, his eyes twinkled with mischief. “I’m not, but you can’t be biting on your nails like that with those precious lips of yours. I’m going to have to kiss you one day, remember? Wife.” He raised his eyebrows teasingly.   *UM.* Your face flushed beet red. It didn’t help that he looked so dashingly good in his white v-neck t-shirt either. Out of reflex and instincts of embarrassment, you punched him in the arm. “Get out, right now. I have something important to do.” You hastily pushed him off your bed.    Kris let out a frustrated sighed and shoved his hands deep into his pockets. This time there was no amusement on his face. “You know its only time before you accept us, right, Goddess?”   *How does he go from joker to mr. serious in less than a second?* You made a face. “Yeah... yeah.” You waved your hand dismissively, though judging from your eyes, Kris knew he had you where he wanted. He smirked and sauntered off.    When he left, you snorted and crossed your arms. “Jerk,” you muttered.    “I heard that!” He called. You sighed. *Curse these boys and their hawk ears.* The web page finally loaded, and you shook the annoying thoughts of Kris away. You sniffled at the costly price of applying into University. *Good-bye my money that I spent years saving.*    Just then, someone else knocked on your room door.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter