35

My Castle Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veEh0RYy9t4   Mrs. Jin was done 15 minutes earlier and she left it upon the class to decide what they wanted to use that time for; whether if the students wanted free time, or to study or to catch up on some last minute reviews was solely based on their decision.   You had been holding in your pee for so long that the moment Mrs. Jin allowed the free time, you had literally ran out of the class with gratitude.    “EEEEEK!” You squealed as you ran down the halls.    Right when you turned the corner, someone else was coming from that direction and her shoulders roughly bumped into yours.    Neither you nor the other person initiated an apology.   *OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL!* You had nearly toppled over and you cast a spiteful quick glance at the person. Your eyes widened in recognition. You could tell who it was just by her sassy walk. It was Miyung.    Why was she coming from the opposite end of the school? Come to think of it, she wasn’t even in class the whole morning and missed out on the very last lesson.    You didn’t even bother to think twice about her before you began running again to the washroom.    Just before you could run inside the girl’s washroom, your eyes flickered over to a vibrant blonde head in the corner of the halls. You did a double take and realized it was Zico. There was an unhappy frown on his face as he scowled with displeasure. He was dusting his leather jacket in all different directions as if a cloud of dust had dirtied his prized jacket. Behind him was the guy who was dancing with Yoonjung once upon a time ago on her birthday. You blinked fast.    *Where is HE coming from?!* You blinked in surprise. Everyone who knew of Block B knew that they all went to Stardom High (with the exception of Jaehyo), the crappiest and filthiest high school in this region.    *Huh. That’s weird. I wonder why their here?* You cocked your head and blinked.   When Zico turned his head, your eyes widened in surprise and you bolted inside the washroom.   *PHEW! That was close!* You let out an exhale. However, you could still distinctly hear his voice mingled with another from outside.    “God, the nerve of her!” Zico spat with disgust. “If Jaehyo wasn’t with us I’d take her out in a heartbeat. She’s a hoe and I don’t see why he doesn’t see that.”   “H-hyung! Calm down. We need to leave before we make a scene.”   “You think I give a ? What are the teachers here going to do about us? Their security system is worse than Stardom.” You heard Zico scoff.    “Look hyung, forget about Miyung. Jaehyo hyung will come around.”    Oh, so that’s why Miyung looked so angry and stormed off like a hurricane earlier. Must've been an encounter with Zico.   Zico sighed. “I highly doubt it. If she ever pulls another fast one on me again, I swear to god...” And his voice trailed off at the end, leaving little to your imagination.    *Wow. This is awkward. I just overheard some thing I probably SHOULDN’T have heard.* You blinked again. You looked around and realized you were just standing in the middle of the washroom. Your mind finally reminded you that you came here because you needed to pee.    “OH YEAHHH...” You zipped inside and exhaled a relief.    After you finished, you came out and washed your hands.    “!” A fiery voice yelled.   Startled, you let out a yelp and you whipped your head to the direction of the voice with frightened, wide eyes. Some of the water splashed onto your blazer.    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter