16

My Castle Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CF7xssEa3Y

  “WHAT?!?!” You cried in outrage.   The boys all had their arms crossed as they nodded.    “It’s the safest solution,” Suho explained to you. “We can’t afford to have someone lay another finger on you again.”    You slapped your forehead. “But there’s only a MONTH left of school.”    Suho flashed you one of his most endearing smiles. “Please? For our sake, Maiden. We won’t ask for much, just this.”    You sighed and quickly glanced at each of them with a dreadful expression.    Right before you were about to leave the house, the boys had stopped you and asked to have a moment with you. Being the patient and considerate person you were, you had obliged. You didn’t realize the question was going to lead to this!    The boys had proposed the idea of having six of the boys attend school with you. You thought that was crazy and wanted to knock some sense into them... until they all gave such, innocent, wide pleading eyes.    It was the type of eyes that could melt your soul and tear away your dignity. *Curse you damn Angels and Princes. CURSE YOU.*   “But there’s only a month left...” You grumbled. Clearly unhappy with the idea.    “Don’t worry, about that. Even if you reject that idea, it's too late. I already got us a uniform and our schedules.” Kai grinned. You gaped at him as you narrowed your eyes. “WAIT WHAT? HOW? HOW?”    He put his fingers to his lips. “Secret.” He winked, and in a flash, Sehun, Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Chanyeol and him were gone.    Your jaw dropped and you glared at Suho. “THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, PRINCE SUHO! YOU CAN’T POSSIBLY AGREE WITH THIS PLAN? THEY HAVE SUPER POWERS! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE? DHADABHDJAJDNAJK!”    “Of course I agree with it! I formulated this plan!” Suho beamed. *Aish...* You slapped your forehead and distress. This cannot be happening. They cannot attend school with you.    It was way too early in the morning to deal with this.   The boys thundered down the stairs in no time with their new uniform. Your jaw dropped even lower and you felt the need to faint. *OH dear god they are gorgeous. FU-*   Even in ugly crinkled navy uniforms, the boys still looked so good. They sport it just like models, and you sighed, once again, feeling more inadequate than ever. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter