67

My Castle Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3nN4lX_r-g

  It took two full days for the thirteen of you two complete painting your room.    Baekhyun and Kai had not need to worry about the colour of the paint because you ended up loving it. The mysterious midnight blue reminded you of a beautiful veil that shrouded your room like a midsummer’s night sky.    When the coat dried up, Kai handed you a plastic bag containing something. You blinked at him. “What’s this?”   His usual, cynical smirk appeared on his face as he dugged his hands into his pockets. He rolled his shoulders lazily and stared at you. “Surprise?”   You raised your eyebrows. You opened the bag and you looked down. Refering to what Kai had said, you were absolutely surprised when you lifted the items up. “Glow in the dark star stickers? Really?” You chuckled.     “Are you surprised?” Kai asked, the smirk still on his perfect chiselled face.   You shrugged, giving him a mysterious smile. “Am I surprised?” You batted your lashes at him in a joking manner.   The mood was broken when Tao came from behind you and snatched the stickers out of your hand. “OH OH OH! CAN I STICK THESE STICKERS ON THE WALL? Please? Please please! I’ll make it pretty!”   Sehun frowned and reached for it. “I WANT TO DO IT TOO! I BET I CAN MAKE IT EVEN PRETTIER!”   “Stop competing with me, I’m your hyung!” Tao said, shoving the maknae far away. Sehun whined and pushed forward, reaching for the stickers.   “Boys,” Suho said in a sterm but tired voice.    You laughed a bit. “It’s fine Suho. I was about to head out and buy us some late night snacks anyway.” You assured him. D.O, who was too busy having fun painting, and Kris, who also had too much fun painting (though he would never admit it), had no time to cook dinner and you thought you’d go for a nice summer night stroll to the nearby mini mart.   You turned to the boys and narrowed your eyes at them. “Make sure it looks extra pretty.”   The boys eagerly nodded. “Of course Maiden!” “You don’t even need to be worry, Goddess! I have the fingers of a sticker artist.”    You gave them a queer look before the both of them squealed with delight and ran over to discuss where to place the stickers.    You your heels and stared at the rest of the boys. They quickly straightened up and cleared their throats, waiting for you to ask them the question.    “What did you guys want to eat in particular?” You asked.   Their facial expression fell immediately. Except for Xiumin whose stomach grumbled at that exact moment. He blushed and said, “Well... since you asked... I’ve been craving soy sauce chicken a lot lately so it would be nice if—OW!”    Chen had slapped the back of his head, making him yelp out in pain. You blinked in perplexity. *Huh... so that’s violent Chen. Okay. I seeee you Chen!* Your eyes sparkled at him and the shy angel caught it. He quickly blushed and looked away.    Kris feigned a rough cough before realizing that no one else was going to say anything. He sighed. “Instead of asking what we want to eat, shouldn’t you ask who would like to accompany you?”    “But it’s just around the corner.” You protested. “I’ll be fineeeeeeee!”    “Yeah you’ll be fine, but we won’t be.” Chanyeol said with a cross of his arms.    You sighed. The moment Chanyeol folded his arms together, that’s when you knew just got real. You sighed even heavier, but this time, it was the sigh of defeat. “Fine... who wants to come?”   Instantly, 9 pair of arms rose up. The boys glanced at Xiumin with a ‘aren’t-you-going-to-raise-your-hands-as-well?’ type of look.    Xiumin grew small. He blinked innocently. “All that work has left me so tired and drained. I feel like I could die.... like.... my energy.... is running low and it’s... like.... uh.... I’m losing my power....” Xiumin pretended to hold his stomach in a pitiful manner.   The Angels and Princes rolled their eyes. *Typical dramatic Xiumin.*    You laughed. “Guys, you can’t all come...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter