49

My Castle Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvOqF6vLsVg&feature=related

  On Friday morning, you were rudely awakened to the sounds of loud angry voices bellowing from downstairs. Flustered and quite annoyed that your sleep had been ruined, you rushed down the staircase to see what the commotion was about. Since you were still half asleep, you didn’t quite register the fact that all twelve of the boys were home today. Your attention was on the flurry of bodies that surrounded the two main antagonists in the centre of the room. You narrowed your eyes for a second before they widened in complete shock.    In the middle of the room were Kai and Chanyeol who were trying to attack each other. Their eyes showed nothing but malice and enmity in them. Kai’s arms were flexed out, ready to attack. Chanyeol had his flames erupting from his palms. You could sense the heavy atmosphere as the other boys tried to separate the two boys away from each other.    The annoyance you felt when you woke up vaporized and was replaced with befuddlement snd shock. Your heart dropped like an anvil when you saw Kai trying to claw at Chanyeol. “WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! STOP!” You yelled as you tried to jump in front of them.   Of course no one heard you.    “SHUT UP! TAKE IT BACK YOU ARROGANT JERK!” Chanyeol snarled at Kai. Clearly upset over something that Kai had said, you assumed. But what on earth could Kai have said to Chanyeol that caused him to to get this riled up? They've always had such a tight knit bond that seeing them shove at each other felt so unrealistic. The sight of their brawl made your heart swell up with fear and concern for both their safeties.    Sehun was in the corner of the room whimpering at the scene. You frowned. *How could they act like such babarians in front of the maknae?!*    Baekhyun, Tao, Chen and Lay held Kai’s body back as he tried to throw a punch into Chanyeol’s face. “Arrogant jerk? You’ve got to be kidding me.” Kai rolled his eyes and scoffed. “I can’t believe I’m on the same team, let alone, stuck in this world with an annoying like you as my brethren.”    Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, D.O were trying their best to hold onto Chanyeol. Although Chanyeol looked skinny, he was no where close to being weak. His strength magnified when he was angry, and there was no way to tame him when his anger erupts.   Chanyeol seethed at Kai, utterly offended by his remark. “WHAT? HOW COULD YOU SPEAK TO YOUR HYUNG THIS WAY? WHY YOU LITTLE—” Chanyeol aimed his fireball at him but missed. Before his flames could hit your walls and set your whole house on fire, a veil of water blocked it and the fire evaporated.   “Kai! Stop it! Right. Now.” Suho ordered fiercely from the side line. You have never heard Suho use such a commanding and angry voice before. You grew scared yourself. There was a bright fire of anger that blazed in Suho’s eyes as he sternly spoke. “Park Chanyeol. If you don’t quit it right now, I won’t be afraid to use violence on you two. Don’t forget that I am still your hyung and I still have the privilege to shapen you two up.”    “Just because you’re the oldest, doesn’t make you’re our leader so quit the act.” Kai growled. Suho gawked at him in disbelief. The room turned dead silent.    Your jaw dropped. *Did he just....? Oh my god.*   “He may not have title of a leader, but I sure as heck do. I'm Duizhang for a reason, Prince Kai.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter