17

Project Wedding

 

Min isn’t talking to me at the moment. Let’s just say she wasn’t the happiest bunny when I told her that Kris and I decided to be friends only. She really actually pulled at fit a me; she was really, really not pleased and threatened to march over to him and kick him in the shin.

“How could you agree to that Hyesu? The guy kissed you and now he just wants to be friends?” Min scolded, “He can make friends with my fist if he likes!”

I eventually got her to calm down. Maybe it was a stupid move, to make him my friend. There’s nothing I can do now really.

I was sitting on the bench on the school court yard, waiting for Min to meet me there. I knew what would happen when she would arrive. She make a small ‘Hmph’ sound of disproving everything I do, with her indifferent face as we sat to eat lunch. It was actually quite funny.

“Hyesu! Oh my god Hyesu!” Min came running up to me, panting slightly. I was taken aback by the change in attitude.

“Err, Minjae?” I asked in doubt. She looked at me weirdly for a second but shook her head to stop herself from going off topic.

“You’ll never believe what happened!” She exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow, “Ah, so you’re talking to me again huh?”

She rolled her eyes, “Anyway—”

“No, say we are and I shall listen to what you have to say” I demanded stubbornly. Min looked at me with a stoic expression and sighed.

“Fine stupid, we’re talking” she said. I beamed brightly and propped my chine in my hand, “Okay, I’m listening!”

Min breathed in and exhaled and finally managed to blurt out, “There’s going to be a camping trip for our year as a reward and Chanyeol is going to sit next to me on the coach”

Min grinned widely, her eyes glazing over to day dream about Chanyeol. I blinked uninterestedly and made a face, “That’s it?”

Min shot me a look to shut me up, “Yes that’s it! We all can’t be kissing our crush whenever we feel like it”

I squinted at her in resentment, “Who am I going to sit with then?”

She laughed slightly, “Why don’t you ask your new friend Kris?”

I groaned slightly, shoving her arm.

“Hey!” she whined, slapping me back in return.

 

It was Health class now and Kris was seated beside me. I don’t know if he felt it, but there was a weird air around us.  My eyes glanced over to look at him. He was slouched back in his chair, pen in hand to scribble down notes.

His golden hair was beginning to show some dark roots and he had a new assortment of earrings. He in his bottom lip in concentration before sighing out.

“You’re staring.” He said.

I swore in my head, snapping my head back to its original place as I heard him laugh quietly.

“Do I look good today?” He asked nonchalantly.

I felt my face flush in heat and focused on my own work too. “I guess” I replied, not looking at him again.

“So do you” he said in a small voice that was barely audible but it had the same effect on me. I pursed my lips and continued to scold myself for being so weird and stupid and dumb and weird!  

“You said weird already” Kris murmured. The statement almost made me fall out of my chair and smack my bottom on the ground. Not an idea I liked too much.

My hand clasped over my mouth. Trust me to speak my thoughts aloud. Kris’ shoulders shook and vibrated in laughter.

“Shut up” I hissed in a whisper, slapping the back of my hand on his upper arm.

Kris cradled his arm, “Ow violence!” he pointed out.

I rolled my eyes. How can this manly man be so wimpy?

“Take it like a man Kris” I said, lifting my head high as I looked away from him.

He scoffed under his breath and nudged my head with his fingers, making me glare at him.

“I am a man” Kris defended, “You know that pretty well” he muttered, thinking I didn’t hear him but I did.

My face reddened up and I returned to my work, not wanting my mind to relive that moment in the bathroom and corridor.

And the ice-cream shop.

I am seriously worrying now about this friendship deal. I’m starting to think every decision I make is going to have flaws. This wedding thing should never have happened; maybe then I wouldn’t be like this with Kris and he wouldn’t be in my life.

But I can’t wish that. I like having him in my life.

“Hyesu... wanna be coach buddies on the trip?” He asked, his body turning fully to face me now.

I looked at him, his eyes drilling into me as if saying ‘no’ wasn’t even an option. I smiled and nodded, “Sure, just don’t fall asleep on me please. Last time that happened, I had a shoulder of drool”

Kris sniggered and smiled with happiness, “I’m pretty sure I won’t be drooling or falling asleep”

I looked at him suspiciously, “If you say so”

The door opened, revealing our senior teacher with a boy following. He was no doubt very handsome and quirked the interest of many of our class mates.

“Everyone, this is a new student who’ll be joining your class.” She announced.

The boy smiled, saluting with confidence whilst looking around the classroom to take in everything, “Hi, I’m...”


THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL COME IN!

I need name for this new character and it can be ANYONE!!

Just comment who you'd like to see in this fanfic! 

It can be any Kpop Idol you like, not just from EXO, but ANYONE! :DDDD

The most mentioned idol will have this new role in the story~

Chill guys, it won't be too Love triangle-yy