Mum's call

Accidents,Love&Snow;

First , voices in the background was heard as I slowly regain consciousness from sleep.

 

Then someone held my hand and kiss it. 

 

It was frightening at first, my eyes still close shut and not knowing who is in your apartment .

 

But my mind regain back the memories and I remembered the boys again .

 

I slowly moved my head . The throbbing keeps getting worse everyday after the accident .

 

Gyahh ~! I really hate it . The my eyelids opened and the voices stopped .

 

" Kecanah ? " A voice near my right side spoke .

 

I tried to sit up but the throbbing was making me weak. I rubbed my temples round and round to make me feel better . But it was getting worse .

 

I looked up and saw all 5 of them surrounding me . Taemin, sitting beside me, held a wet towel in his hand. The water dripped to his pants but he didn't seem to care. He immediately wiped my face and I shivered.

 

" Omo . You look awful . " Onew said , coming up close to my face .

 

" Err err... " was all I could say . Then I flopped back down on to my bed.

 

Taemin look at his hyungs, his eyes worried.

 

Minho , who held my hand since just now , was rubbing his thumb in circles on my skin . With quick decision , Key abruptly broke the silence .

 

" We have to take her to the hospital. NOW."

 

With that , everyone rushed to clear up and get me ready to go to the hospital .

 

Woah , this is way too much for me . After all they have done for me , what have I given them back ? I felt guilty . I put my hand over my face and let it stay there .

 

Tears overwhelmed me . I was then pull out of the bed slowly and was half carried by Minho on one side and Taemin on the other down to the front lobby .

 

There , their mini van waited , driver at ready to speed across traffic lights and traffic jams . Key sat beside me , consistently checking on me .

 

I leaned my head on his shoulder and pouted . Then I close my eyes to prevent myself from feeling nausea.

 

Suddenly , Onew's voice broke the silence . Onew stared at me hard and then giving me a smile.

 

It was my ringtone , Lucifer . I searched thru my pocket and found my phone . I look at the number . Immediately , I lifted my head from Key's shoulder and answered the call .

 

" Hello ? " I answered , my voice weak and fainty .

 

" Hello . Its Mum . "

 

" Oh , hey Mum . sorry I didn't call you when I arrived in Seoul . Many things have happen since . How are you ? "

 

With the word , ' Mum ' all the 5 boys stared at me . Before I could let them say anything , I waved faintly and told them to keep quiet . They stopped and just stared at me talking on the phone with my mother .

 

I had to tell her everything that happen .

 

Except the SHINee part though .

 

I told her I was sick but I was going to be fine and told her I was going to the hospital for a check up . She worried too , about my condition here . I told her not to worry , as I'm well taken care of .

 

I smiled while saying it because I'm being look after by my favourite group . After saying farewell and receiving my mum's advice , I sighed and stared blankly at the phone .

 

Then , I started to cry. Tears start rolling down my cheeks , I look down , not being brave enough to show my face to my 5 idols.

 

Hands grabbed my shoulders and bring me in to his arms . Key , with the motherly personality , hushed me down and my hair a few times as I cried on his shoulders . I continued crying the whole way to the hospital .

 

My eyes turn red and swollen when we alight the vehicle . Instinctively , Minho and Taemin came over and half-carried me in .

Everyone in the emergency room was shocked to see the 5 KPOP idols there . Immediate attention was given and I was wheelchaired to the doctor's room . They followed behind , avoiding the stares and murmurs of the public . They explained everything from the day they knocked me down up until now .

 

The doctor , Dr . Song nodded his head and then typed in the information into the computer . He ordered the nurse to prepare the X-Ray room and ask another nurse to wheelchaired me into the X-Ray room .

 

My head was scanned and then I was wheelchaired again into the waiting room . 5 of them were there. Each holding a cup of water.

 

Onew sipping nervously . Jonghyun sitting down and staring at the floor, Key reading the newspapers . Minho and Taemin paced back and forth , nervously waiting for my arrival .

 

When they saw me , both of them rushed to me and almost fought with each other because of pushing the wheelchair.

 

Key saw them and shook his head from left to right. He mumbled something that caught Jonghyun's attention and he smiled at their actions. Then he looked at me and smiled sweetly .

 

His arms, open widely and he grabbed my wheelchair and wheeled it so that I was sitting beside him . Onew , seeing everything , made way for me. Then he stood beside me, his back leaning against the wall.

 

" Mianneh . " I said , looking up to Onew and then to the rest . I truly feel guilty this time. They spend their time to relax to put me first . Tears rolled down my cheeks again . Onew bend down and wiped it away .

 

" Its okay . We are fine with it . "

 

His smile was reassuring but it made it worse for me.

 

I burst out crying and he hugged me. Thats when he told me what they have dicussed with their manager the day before , before picking me up for breakfast .

 

I was their responsibility.

 

Eversince the car accident , there were a few eyewitness there and reported that SHINee had knocked down a girl on the way back from their interview. Their manager told them to take care of me for one night and then send me back .

 

However, they didn't saw what came next.

 

Beginning a friendship, found new love and a new member of the family . Thats when they felt that they should finally take responsibility on me.

 

As a friend, a sister and a lover.

 

Their manager didn't approve at first , but after meeting me , he told them to go on and treat me well. I cried harder this time , Having to hear those words were like a wish come true for all Shawols .

 

" There there , thats enough. You're going to ruin those beautiful eyes of yours if you keep crying over and over."

 

I just nodded, speechless at the words he told me . Key passed me tissues to wipe my face. I shivered.

 

" Brrr... Im cccccooooolllldddd..." I said rubbing both my palms to my arms , as if i'm embracing myself.

 

Taemin came over and hugged me from behind. Minho watched , his eyes like a hawk . When he caught me shiver some more , he came over and hug me from the front .

 

Both their bodies' heat is warming me . I couldn't think straight . I close my eyes and focus on the heat penetrating from their bodies. The nurse called out my name .

 

I look up , already warmed. Jonghyun immediatly took the handle and wheelchaired me into the doctor's room .

 

Dr. Song observed the X-Rays and immediately gave the conculsion. Onew stood by , listening to the doctor's words. Key and Jonghyun had their own dicussion behind Onew. Minho and Taemin stood by me.

 

I couldn't take in the words. Something about my head ... small internal bleeding .... nothing serious....just need to take medication and a few extra precautions .

 

i fell asleep half way through the doctor's words , my head leaned on to Minho's arm. He caressed my face a few times and I slowly found myself in dreamland .