The truth .

Accidents,Love&Snow;

The past few days went by in a dazed . I slowly recovered from the fever and the throbbing in my head . The meds that the doctor prescribed to me helped me recover.

 

During the recovery period , many things happen .

 

I slowly got used to the fact that Im befriending the SHINee boys .

 

Jonghyun and Onew started calling me their little sister .

 

Key called me his best friend and we stick to each other like glue and paper . I kept my spirits up, elated with the fact that I'm hanging out with my favourite group.

 

They insist on me moving near them. They bought a dorm on the same floor as them for me. I couldn't thank them more.

 

So , with Key's help , I packed my stuff and move out. The dorm was similar to theirs except with a girly touch to it . Im guessing Key helped to make the dorm a bit more cosy for me. I'm not the girlish type but I accept the fact that he did it to make me feel like home. He even put up pictures from my DSLR to make it feel more homey. There were pictures of me and them. Posed pictures and of candid pictures.

 

We became so close after a few days of up and downs .

 

Minho and Taemin.

 

They both found a way to enjoy this happy moments too.

 

But at times , I see the rivalry between both of them.

 

Boys will be boys , Key told me when we were alone together once. The members were in their dorm whereas Key was hanging out with me in my dorm.

 

" You know, I think those two boys have an eye for you."

 

"What do you mean ?" I was puzzled with Key's fact.

 

"You know , I have never seen them been so competitive with each other, over someone...." Key said, his sentence unfinished.

 

"Key?Key?!"

 

" Oh ! Sorry . Mianneh . Thoughts really do drag you away from reality . " He said , trying to cover up with a laugh but failed.

 

The sudden thought popped into my mind. The photo of them with the mysterious girl made me ponder. This is a good oppurtunity to ask Key ! I thought to myself, elated with my idea.

 

" Erm, Key ?"

 

" Yeah?"

 

" Can I ask you something? Its about Taemin and Minho."

 

" Sure, shoot!"

 

" There was something I found the other day, a picture of Minho and Taemin. In between them, there was this girl. Minho kissed her on the cheeks. Who is she?"

 

Key was lost for words. I guessed that picture was suppose to be thrown away or burn or something. He hesitated at first before telling me the truth.

 

" You see, something happen between Minho and Taemin and the girl you mentioned . She used to be close with the both of them.Her name was Song Rim Hye.After she passed away due to a mysterious illness, both Minho and Taemin became close. Minho was ... her boyfriend and Taemin was her best friend. "

 

Key gave a long sigh , and then continued.

 

"However , Taemin also fell in love with her too . Except he didn't have the guts to tell her, moreover , he didn't want to hurt Minho at the same time. He only confessed to her the day before she passed away . She just smiled and thank him for being a best friend.Unfortunately, Minho was there when Taemin confessed but he couldn't get mad at Taemin because Taemin was like his little brother and he also didn't want to make things worse since Rim Hye was already in a bad condition. After she passed away , things went bad for a few months but Minho and Taemin tried their best to overcome it and by overcoming it, is by confronting one each other only."

 

"Oh. Interesting"

 

We kept quiet for awhile. Both of us swimming in our own thoughts. I sat on the couch for awhile and didn't even hear or look up when Key called my name over and over.

 

It was only when he shook my shoulders hard , I turned and look at him . I guess my face gave away my thoughts. Key lift his hand and wiped the tears away from my eyes. He then smiled and patted my head.

 

"Don't cry anymore. Everything is going to be okay. I'll make sure of it. I'll take care of you and so will the rest."

 

"Yeah," I sniffed, "Gomayo."

 

He held my hand and gave a tight squeeze. I look at him and tried to smile.

 

"Don't worry. I'm sure with you, it will be a different story. I know how strong you are. And I'm sure you can deal with this."

 

I nodded . I suddenly made a promise to myself. To always be strong no matter what. And to also be the sunlight to this boys' hearts , including Taemin and Minho. I promise that I will be with them for many years to come.

 

A tear rolled down my cheek. This time , I caught it with my finger and wiped it off on my shirt.