Alone.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

The first thing that I saw when I opened my eyes was the glaring light.

 

"Ugh. Damn who fix a light right above the bed?!" I cursed and immediatly shield my eyes from the glare.

 

Sitting up, I felt the pain on my neck and stomach. I cursed somemore and slowly sat up. The IV on my hand was getting annoying to me but I let it be.

 

Last night's events was still freshed in my mind. I winced. Too much thinking made me hurt more. I gritted my teeth. I looked around. I have never seen a hospital room look so grand before. I look around and brushed my fringe up. The door slide open and a nurse entered the room.

 

"Oh! You're awake. Do you want me to get the doctor?" she asked politely. Her politeness calm me a bit so I just nodded.

 

She ran out and slide the door close. I look out the window and watch the view of Seoul. I suddenly remembered the boys. I ponder at the thought of what they are doing now. The door slide open and a familiar face pops in.

 

"Annyeong haseyo." He greeted me, smiling friendly.

 

"Oh! Song Songsengnim! Its nice to meet you again!" I greeted him back with a bow but the cut at my neck made me stop halfway.

 

I winced. Dr Song rushed to my aid and made me lie back down onto the bed.

 

He explain to me that the cuts weren't too deep but it did cut the main arteries and veins. I lost a lot of blood, he told me and they had to do a blood infusion. I was in deep sleep for a few days and I could tell by his face was that he was relieved I woke up this time.

 

He also told me that the boys have been visiting me the past few days, worrying about my condition.

 

"They can't stop harassing me to know your condition." He chuckled under his breath as he said it.

 

I smiled at the thought of the boys. Oh my! What a trouble maker I am! I thought to myself. Dr Song patted my thigh and told me I'll make a speedy recovery. Meanwhile I'll just continue taking my meds and let the nurses change my dressings now and then. I was more relieved when he told me I can be discharged in 3 to 4 days time.

 

As he left the room, I watched the sun from far, throught the tinted glass windows. It slowly set behind the mountains. I took my phone from the side table and click on the calendar. Its their first week of their busy schedules. I might not be able to see them from now on.

 

**** **** ****

The days passed by like years. I don't have any visitors because I never had the chance to meet anyone else after bumping into SHINee. The nurses and Dr Song accompanied me and entertain me with stories and small games. I enjoyed their presence a lot.

 

However, inside, I'm silently crying. I miss them so much. Every now and then when I watched them appearing as guest stars on variety shows, my eyes will turn blurry and a lump will form in my throat. They look so happy, enjoying themselves on stage. I smiled and laughed along to the humor and jokes they put up with.

 

On the last day, I packed my stuff in my bag and signed the discharged forms on my table. The television was on and a variety show was on. The guest appearance was SNSD and SHINee. The topic was on love life. SNSD was interviewed first and then came SHINee's turn.

 

Host ; SHINee! do you guys have anyone special in your life before or now? Apart from family ?

Key; I think we all do. And we will never forget her.

Onew; Yeap, (nods head) She is special to every one of us in a different way.

SHINee;(nods head)

Host; Oh! Could you tell us more about her? Each of you , in one word.

Minho; She is different.

Taemin; She is special.

Key; She is independent.

Jonghyun; She is warm-hearted

Onew; She is cheerful.

 

Then the host made them look into the camera and say a shoutout to that girl they were referring to.

 

They waved and greeted the camera. Small words of love and encouragement was given by each member. I smiled and tears rolled down my cheeks. They confessed that they are sorry for not visiting me and promise we will be together soon. Then they all smiled and waved, therefore ending their interview.

 

I wiped the tears away and stepped out of the room. The nurses bowed and wished me farewell. I did the same but slowly as my wounds are still recovering.

 

I walked out into the open and cold atmosphere. Snow began to fall . I realised that Christmas and New Year is coming. It also reminded me that my school term will be opening soon. I flagged for a cab and made my way home.