Maybe , just maybe ...

Accidents,Love&Snow;

We sat in a circle. Onew talking to Jonghyun and Key checking his hair with a hand-held mirror. Minho and Taemin sat down, one on each side of me. I let out a huge sigh. I quickly took a peek at Taemin again, just to be sure that look of jealousy was just my eyes fooling with me. Taemin was smiling and chatted happily with Key beside him.

I look down again and pouted slightly. I looked up at Minho and I caught him looking at me. My face turned red again. He smiled and I return a shy smile back. Onew cleared his throat and began with the main topic.

Me.

It began with me, having to introduce myself. They asked where I'm from, why am I here and all sorts of questions. I felt like I was taking an oral exam, having a conversation with the invigilator is part of the oral exam. It was pressurising but I was in control. I just answered them calmly and smoothly.

I let out a quiet sigh after they are done questioning me and decided to excuse myself. The discussion was still going. Some topic on how to make me feel home and taking me around town or something like that.

I kept quiet, wondering what were they thinking. 

I poured myself a glass of water in the kitchen and leaned against the fridge as I figured out a way to excuse myself or why they have chosen to take me in. A few of the magnets dropped and I put down the glass and bend down to pick up the fallen documents and magnets. While picking up the fallen objects, I picked up a few photos and a grocery list.

I looked over the list and my eyes fell onto the photos. Most of the photos were of them, having fun during their free time, together as one group. One photo caught my eye though.

It was a picture of Minho and Taemin but there is a girl standing in the middle of both of them. Minho was giving her a kiss on her cheek and Taemin was smiling brightly for the camera. The girl gave a poker face when Minho kiss her. I was trying to compare her face with any of the Kpop girl groups but she doesn't look like any of them. I was puzzled. It couldn't be...

Why am I being a busybody in their lives? I thought to myself though I could feel my heart hurt a bit.

Someone stopped in front of me and bend down. He helped picked up the other fallen magnets and the other photos. He stopped when he saw me looking at the photo. He smiled and picked the photo from my hand. I was still shocked from looking at the photo. It couldn't be ...

Taemin smiled at me. I looked up at him. Taemin saw my facial expression and the smile was wiped off his face. He stood up and put the things back in order. I stood up slowly and kept quiet, not wanting to pry into something which I should not be involved in.

Surprised, I grabbed his hand and look at him. Taemin looked into my eyes and didn't say anything. I turned away and pull my hand away quickly just as Taemin grabbed my arm. His eyes said it all when I look at him.

"I..I won't leak out anything. I'm sorry I saw that." I whispered to Taemin. 

He bit his lip and let go of my arm gently. He nodded and gave me a small smile.

I grabbed my glass of water and quickly gulped it down. I let out a sigh and wash my face at the kitchen sink. Taemin passed a towel and I took it from him, saying thanks.

"Let's go, they are waiting for us."

I nodded and dragged my feet back. Taemin caught me again and this time he pulled me to him. My heart raced again. Taemin gave me an assuring hug. We stayed there for a few minutes when Key started shouting for us to get back inside quickly.

I blinked at the sudden gesture and stared at him. My heart raced slightly. 

Taemin pulled away but kept his hand on mine. I couldn't back away from his touch. He felt like a friend. A true friend. When we entered the room, all 4 of them stopped what they were doing and stared at me and Taemin. Their eyes then followed to our hands, clenched together.

"We are back! " Taemin said cheerfully, giving his eye smile and a wide smile.

He led me to my seat and we both sat down. He didn't let go of my hand, neither did I. It was awkward but the feeling was warm. I didn't look up to see their expressions. I only did after a few minutes.

Everyone was doing discussing places and what to help me to adjust myself in Korea. They knew that my school term is starting in a month time. I looked around. First Onew, then Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. I was afraid of looking at Minho, however, I was curious, so I just took a peek to see his face.

His posture was slightly stiff. His eyes were slightly out of focus. He didn't seem to be paying attention to the conversation at all. His eyes kept looking at mine and Taemin's. Hints of jealousy written on his face.

 

However, what I didn't saw was Taemin was staring at Minho too.

 

This time, Minho looked up and stared at him. They were staring eye to eye.

 

However, it was more of glaring.

 

What I didn't know was this is going to change my life. 

 

Forever.