The Fight For Love.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

Taemin and I was watching TV the whole night.

 

I was waiting for the rest to return home and maybe bought some dinner on the way back. I lied down on the couch, my head on Taemin's lap and my feet on the other end of the couch. Taemin's been brushing his fingers through my hair and also been playing with a few of my hair stands.

 

I let him be, too exhausted to think or do anything at that moment. I just wanted everything to rewind back. Half way through watching an interesting show on TV, my eyelids drooped and I fell asleep.

 

I woke up when I felt my whole body being lifted. My arms automatically wrapped around someone's muscular neck. I was too exhausted to open to see who it was. I then felt the movement of feet walking into the bedroom and hearing the door shut behind me.

 

Then I was put on a bed and sheets were drawn on me. I snuggled in comfortably. Someone's fingers traced my whole face from my forehead to my jawline. He did this repeatedly and finally stopped.

 

I felt pressure on my lips. That someone is even giving me kisses when I'm sleeping. I just let it be until I heard the footsteps walked out of the room and the door closed behind him. I fell into another dream soon after.

 

**** **** ****

 

I was walking, towards nowhere. I looked around but something seems to be amiss. I tried to think what it was but I can't seem to find the thought.

 

The whole scene changed within seconds and I found myself in front of Taemin and Minho.

 

But they didn't seem to care about my presence there.

 

They were facing each other, eyes locked with anger and fear. Then I saw the bigger picture. They are about to fight one another.

 

Swords appeared on their hands and shields on the other. I gasped and tried to stop them but I couldn't move.

 

They started to verbally challenged each other and slowly their swords clanged together everytime they tried to attack one another. They fought desperately. Then they were faced to faced once again.

 

"Song Hye Rim is mine." They bought said at the same time.

 

And at the exact moment, I fell into a huge black hole.

 

I woke up, beads of sweat trickling down my forehead. I was still at the SHINee's dorm. I was sleeping in Minho's bed but no one was in bed yet.

 

Then something caught my attention.

 

Voices outside the door was getting louder. I tried to decipher who's voice is who as I made my way to the door. The voices sounded angry and heartbreaking.

 

A few other voices was heard, but this voices tried to stop whoever that is arguing outside.

 

My dream crawled back into my mind. I gasped.

 

"Oh no! This can't be happening!" I exclaimed and with one turn of the knob, I swiftly opened the door.

 

The next scene was not a pleasure to see. Taemin and Minho was facing each other, eyes locked with fear, pain, anger, love and heartbreak. Key was holding on to Taemin, Jonghyun holding on to Minho. Onew stood in the middle, a serious look on his face. The atmosphere feels tense now.

 

And the moment I entered the main hall , all 5 pairs of eyes look at me.

 

Key's eyes were pleading and apologetic. Jonghyun's too. Onew's eyes were defeated.

 

Minho and Taemin looked at me once and then looked back at each other. Then Taemin tried to punch Minho but Key quickly hold him down. Minho also tried to do the same but Jonghyun hold him down.

 

"YAH! If you want to fight , might as well as you guys take the knifes and stabbed one another !" shouted Onew, his firm tone made me stand on my ground.

 

"Taemin, Minho. Thats enough. You can't fight for love. Its wrong. One person is going to end up hurting." Key pleaded as tears rolled down his cheeks.

 

I couldn't do anything. I just stand there and watch as they struggle again to bite each other's head off. Onew looked at me and I felt his pain at that moment.

 

I walked up to Onew. I walked in between Taemin and Minho. I felt their eyes on me, pleading me to look at them. I couldn't look at them. Onew keep looking at me, pain in his eyes clearly visible. I took a step back and kneel on my knees. I put my hands above my head and bowed to him.

 

I bowed ten times.

 

Onew wanted me to stop but I continued. Minho and Taemin saw the look in my eyes and were struggling to break free from their own hyungs grips. Key looked away, the pain is too much for him. Jonghyun looked down, guilty at what I was doing.

 

By the time I did my 10th bow, both Minho and Taemin fell to the ground and sit up, facing me. I couldn't look at them. I took a deep breath and stare at both their eyes. Tears brimmed in my eyes and both my hands touch their faces. I gave them my last smile.

 

The next moment, I was running out of the dorm, crying profusely over the event.