The Happy Ending.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

Months passed after the everything that happen. We were hanging out at the beach which was an hour and a half drive from our dorm. I was finally back in Korea. My heart condition improved and I lived on a happy and meaningful life.

 

The waves crashed onto shore and the sun shining above us. I held on my sun hat as I ran in and out of the water barefooted. I laughed out loud as I heard the shouts of the boys chasing after me behind.

 

I ran in my running shorts and felt the salty breeze on my face.The boys were wearing the swimming shorts. Their torso shine in the sun. I could see how fit they were. Their abs showing and muscular arms.

 

Someone caught me and lifted me off the ground. I screamed in delight and punched the arm that grabbed me. Onew put me down and I landed another painful knock on his head.

 

The others caught up and laughed at the scene between me and Onew. Taemin came up behind me and gave me a back hug. His face rest on my shoulder and he laughed and enjoyed the time with the rest of us.

 

"Yah! That hurts!" Onew cried, an angry look on his face and rubbed the painful part over and over.

 

His face looked dark. The rest laughed because they have never seen Onew so serious before.

 

"Whoops~!" I said sarcastically and kissed Taemin's cheeks. I struggled out of his hug and began to walk away. I turned back and screamed Onew's name.

 

"Onew oppa~!"

 

"What?!" He sounded annoyed.

 

I stuck my tongue out at him. That really mad him mad and he started running after me.

 

"YAH! SONG HYE RIM!!!! COME BACK HERE YOU RASCAL!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and began chasing after me.

 

"AHHH! MINHO OPPA!! JONGHYUN OPPA!! KEY OPPA!! TAEMIN!!!!! SAVE ME FROM DUBU OPPA~!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

We raced in circles and the other oppas tried to protect me from evil Onew oppa. I laughed and screamed again when Onew caught me and run into the water.

 

I screamed for help and the other oppas ran to save me. After Onew threw me in the water , the other oppas pushed Onew into the water. One by one we played in the water. I smiled and laughed.

 

Happy endings do come after many troubles and hardships. The story doesn't end here. This is just the beginning of another adventure and memories to come. We took one last Selca photo together at the end of the day.

 

"Onew,Jonghyun,Key,Minho and Taemin <3 Song Hye Rim, Forever."

 

Thats what I wrote on the photo as I paste up another memory together with other Selca photos of us on the noticeboard at my dorm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My first fanfic has finally finished! YAY! ^^ I've decided to make another second fan fic to continue Song Hye Rim's life with SHINee. Do look out for it! I'll start as soon as possible. Subscribe and comment yeah! ^^

Annyeong Kaseyo! Kamsa Hamnida for supporting me. ^^