Boo! I Caught You In A Surprise!

Accidents,Love&Snow;

The sunrays woke me up from my sleep. I rolled over to the other side and covered my face with my pillow. It was still cold but I could feel the heat rays under the sheets. I stayed still like that for a few more minutes and fell back in to dreamland.

 

The loudness of the fireworks made me look up towards the colourful lights at the night sky. I smiled excitedly and I took out my DSLR and snap quick shots of the beautiful event.

 

Cheering and laughing was heard all around. Greetings were exchanged among fellow friends and family at the park near the Han River. I walked slowly , finding for beautiful moments to be captured on my DSLR. I managed to snap a few and caught myself smiling proudly to myself.

 

Out of nowhere, something else was heard. It sounded like helicopter blades. Everyone looked up and saw a helicopter approaching from the other side of the Han River. I pushed my hair behind my ears and looked up. It stopped directly above me. A small ladder fell from the side of the helicopter.

 

I heard everyone murmuring around me and looked around. I tried to smile back but failed. I thought maybe I should forget about them and avoid being caught or being followed by them.

 

I quickly grab the ladder and climb. My hands managed to reached the floor of the helicopter and I pulled myself up. I gave a long breath out as I sat at the side of the helicopter, legs dangling out.

 

I then tried to reached for something to pull myself in and a hand grabbed mine. I looked up. Smiling , Minho helped to pull me in and quickly shut the door. Then I managed to look at the rest of the passengers in the helicopter.

 

Despite their hair being all messy and wild because of the strong wind made by the blades, I recognised them.

 

It was SHINee again.

 

Me and SHINee again.

 

Together.

 

Taemin held my hand and so did Minho. Suddenly, 5 presents of different sizes appeared in front of me. I looked at them and covered my mouth.

I was about to reached for one of them when the whole scene changed.

 

But this time, I can't help but knowing something good was happening. My eyes were shut closed and suddenly felt something smooth and tender on my lips. My heart raced and immediatly, I felt my hands hugging someone and bringing myself closer to him. He nibbled on my lower lip and I let his tongue enter my mouth.

 

I could taste his mouth as we kissed.

 

I woke up, hair all over my face and sat up on my bed.

 

"Urgh." I moaned and pulled the sheets away as I got up from bed.

 

I prepared the bathtub and undressed myself. I got in the warm water and lay there. Without thinking, I submerged my whole body into the tub of water. I stayed still until I felt that my lungs needed oxygen. I got myself out of the water and quickly grabbed a towel.

 

I walked back into my room. I didn't look where I was going until I hit something. The contents of the bag fell out. I looked down and saw the clothes and accessories that Key bought for me the other time we went shopping together for the first time.

 

Suddenly, an idea came up. I looked through the contents and took out what I'm going to wear. It was the eve of New Year's Day. And I'm guessing SHINee will be at some countdown concert somewhere in town. I decided to call their manager.

 

" Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Yeoboseyo. Who is this?"

 

"Its me, SHINee's little dongsheng." I had to smile before continuing. "I have a favour to ask. And I wonder if you could help me."

 

I smiled as I said this. Their reaction will never be the same. And never will I be the tomboy. The feminine side is chanting upon me again.

 

**** **** ****

 

It felt really weird at first, having to dress up in dresses and high boots. I wore a leather jacket and shades. Their manager told me that a car will be fetching me to meet him.

 

Waiting in my new fashion statement, a white car pulled up in front of me. I got in and shut the door. I carried my camera bag and a small hand-held purse.

 

The car pulled up in front of a vintage shophouse and the door opened for me. I was then escorted inside the buliding. Their manager greeted me and gave a signal to the .

 

I saw him walked back down and then I followed their manager inside. I took out my shades and my jaw dropped. It was like a makeover studio inside. Their manager smiled and clapped his hands.

 

Without me realizing it, I was be worked on like a puppet. Slowly, I saw myself transform into a beautiful young lady.

 

**** **** ****

 

My hair was given nice and springy curls at the ends. My whole face was beautifully made up with cosmetics. It wasn't too thick either. I was still wearing the same clothes.

 

A few extras were added on the clothes. I had gold bangles of different thickness on both my wrist. Everytime I swing my arms up and down, the bangles made clinking sounds as they hit each other.

 

I finally took some picture and tried to act professional. I was surprised at how natural my poses are. Even SHINee's manager was surprised too.

 

Guessed looking at your favourite KPOP girls modelling for photoshoots really do help, I thought to myself.

 

After that, we both selected the photos we planned to print out. We set our plan into action. I pretended to prepare for my special appearance when SHINee goes on stage at the countdown party. The manager called one of them up and told them that someone special is coming on with them.

 

I listened to their song, "Hello" and tried to remember the lyrics. I remembered the lyrics perfectly before. But the thought of singing on stage made me nervous and I had to make sure I don't get any of the lyrics wrong.

 

I closed my eyes and lip-sync to the words and paying special attention to Jonghyun's high notes and Minho's rap. I smiled when I imagined their reaction when they see me on stage.

 

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and nod my head to their manager. I took out my phone and look at the time. It was 10pm.

 

I was about to keep my phone when I suddenly remembered the box that held the beautifully crafted necklance with their names and mine. I remembered putting it inside my hand-held bag.

 

I searched for it and found it. Without any help, I put it on me and let it fall down on my neck. I smiled and quickly made my way out and into the limousine.

 

**** **** ****

 

The crowds were huge and many people was cheering for Super Junior, who was on stage singing. I had to used the back exit to slide my way through and followed their manager who led the way into a small backstage room.

 

I saw many KPOP Idols there. SNSD, 4 Minute, 2PM, 2AM, Beast and many more!

 

I felt giddy having to pass by them, our bodies brushing each other. My shades was on as I don't want to be spotted by anyone , especially SHINee.

 

He opened the door for me and I quickly walked inside.

 

Man, this boots are killing me! Especially the heels! I began to cursed and swear in my thoughts.

 

I flopped down on the couch and took out my shades. The door opened again and one of the makeup artist who did my make up just now appeared. She began unpacking the make up at dressing table.

 

I picked up one of the cold water bottle in front of me and drank down the contents. I was getting nervous. The lady motioned me to come and sit because she needs to put final touchups on my face.

 

I heard the announcer introducing SHINee to the crowd and they began singing Lucifer. I could imagine them dancing and singing breathlessly. The lady reassured me that everything would be fine.

 

I held my CREATIVE MP3 in my hand and listened to Hello over and over again. I heard explosions on the stage outside and the crowd screamed like mad for them.

 

"SHINee ! SHINee ! SHINee ! SHINee !!!!! "

 

The boys were given a 10 minute break before going on stage again. Another KPOP band went up and the crowd went wild. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate.

 

I felt the makeup brush on my face as she put on the final adjustments. Then she made me stand as she readjusted my dressing and making sure I was ready. I looked at her and she looked at me. She gave me a nod and whispered, Hwaiting~! to me. I nod my head confidently and smiled back.

 

A backstage crew called upon me and I quickly grabbed my shades. I wore it and quickly gave Lady Miracle a quick hug before leaving her alone in the room. I followed the backstage crew as he made his way through the other backstage crew, KPOP Idols and their managers.

 

I was led to a stairway and walked underneath the stage. I was then given instructions by the backstage crew and a shiny microphone. I had to wear a earpiece, attached to a small machine behind me which was hooked on to my jeans. I readjusted the machine as I sat on the stool.

 

I heard 5 angelic voices singing, "Hello" above me.

 

Suddenly , part of the ceiling opened and I saw the pictures I took earlier. I giggled and the platform beneath the stool I sat on moved up. The backstage crew motioned to me to sing.

 

I started singing to the chorus as the platform rised up to the staged. I saw them standing on the stage, wearing all white.

 

Oh my god, they really do look like angels now, I shrieked inside.

 

The platform stopped on stage. The crowd went wild at my sudden unexpected appearance. The 5 boys stopped singing but I continue to sing to get the crowd going.

 

Slowly, one by one they turn around to see who it is.

 

And their reactions wiped all my sorrows away and a huge smile was drawn on my face.