The Trip .

Accidents,Love&Snow;

We were going back to and fro into the black van that knock me down three nights ago. My head spun slightly even after consuming the pills that were prescribed to me after I was discharged this morning. I had planned to rest the moment I reach home but my phone rang and I end up going out again. 

 

Honestly, I've never felt this exhausted in my life! 

 

I was being dragged everywhere by SHINee. We entered into various shops, museums and attractions. The boys were getting excited over everything, gaining the attention and looks from passer-bys as well. I hide my face and followed them around, giggling under my scarf. I excused myself everytime I needed a break, hugging my arms and took a break outside. Jonghyun noticed and always passed me a bottle to drink or so, smiling encouragingly at me. 

 

Minho kept quiet the whole way. His personality is strange but I know he doesn't talk much. He observed everyone from far and occasionally showed his interest in things I picked, making me try out different headbands and accessories. I would smile and tell him no when I felt it doesn't suit me. Minho would shrug and smile small before pulling me over to join the rest as we roam the streets and museums. 

 

Taemin was all bubbly and cute the whole way. He keep pulling me with him and end up both of us are alone together until the others find us in a quiet place, laughing together. Only then would I see Minho coming up and dragged me back to the front and made me follow him. I sensed the tension when Minho found us. Taemin would frown at his hyung and watch us go and meet the others back at the meeting point again. 

 

Our last trip ended at the Namsan Tower.

 

I know this place because I watched it on Boys Over Flowers, where Gun Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di got themselves locked up in the cable car, in the dead of winter.

 

We took the last ride, where it was no one was taking the ride. Key asked the security not to lock us up inside and pleaded that we get one more hour at the Namsan Tower. Wow. I thought, just for me and SHINee to enjoy ourselves.

 

We took the cable car. As usual, I was enjoying the view of Seoul thru the moving cable car. So did SHINee. It seems like they did not ride it before.

 

I breathe in slowly and smiled to myself . My heart was engulfed in endless happiness . I have never felt this way before . Not even with my family . I look around and with my DSLR in hand , I took pictures that I felt memorable .

 

I was taking a photo when someone came and stood beside me . I look at the picture and then I turned to look who it was . Minho , handsome as ever, look out the window and look at the view .

 

"Wow. Seoul is so beautiful," he said , and then turned to look at me, "Isn't it?"

 

I looked out the window again , and smiled .

 

" Yeah , it is . "

 

He smiled at me and then he slide his hands out of his pockets. His hands found mine and he linked both our hands in a tight knot . My heart felt like it was exploding out of my chest . My breathing stopped . I felt the redness in my cheeks . I tried to breathe in and out to keep myself calm , but it wasn't working .

 

I decided to give up in the end , and let my body explode secretly inside . Minho looked out again and his breath fogged up the window . He then did it again and wrote something in Korean . He let out a huge breathe and let me read what he wrote .

 

He wrote both of names with a heart sign in the middle and then spelled out in English , " Forever "

 

I was taken aback at first . Wait . This is way to fast to happen . I let go of his hand and he was suddenly gave a disappointing face.

 

" Mianneh , its just ... we just met and its too fast . "

 

I turned around but Minho caught my arm . He then dragged me back and put his arm around his shoulders . He got close enough to my ear and whispered .

 

" Mianneh , I just thought that maybe we could ... "

 

Without finishing his sentence , Jonghyun and Key caught the both of us together.

 

" Yah ! Choi Minho ! What are you doing to the poor girl ! " Jonghyun said , dragging me away from Minho's arm .

 

" Yah ! Way way too early , we just met her and you are getting all lovey dovey . Control yourself ! " Key said , slapping Minho's back.

 

Jonghyun sat me down and his puppy eyes stared into mine .

 

" Kencanah ? "

 

" Yeah . Gomayo . "

 

He then stood up and walk towards Key and Minho, who was having a small discussion at the other end of the cable car.

 

Taemin saw the whole commotion and made his way to me . He sat beside me and tried to get a look of my face . His hand then lifted my chin and i shivered at his touch . Suddenly , his face turned from concerned to worry .

 

" Yah , kencanah ? "

 

I start to shiver really bad . I felt my whole body burning up. Sudden dizzy spells made me vision blurred. Taemin took out his right hand glove and placed his hand on my forehead.

 

" Ouch! " he shrieked , shaking his hand up and down like as if he touch hot iron.

 

His shrieking caught the others attention . The others look at Taemin , then back at me .

 

I tried to stand up but my legs felt wobbly . My last vision was of falling and I hit the hard floor .