Too Overwhelmed that I made myself sick .

Accidents,Love&Snow;

I woke up adruptly . This time I was at my bedroom , in my apartment.

 

It was 6am in the morning .

 

Last night events came creeping back in my mind .

 

I was surprised to find Minho and Taemin , their heads on each side of my bed , sleeping. I slowly get up from bed , not wanting to wake them up and tiptoed my way into the kitchen . I boiled hot water and take a look at myself in the mirror .

 

Woah , I'm flushed in red ! I told myself , surprised at my appearance . I found the themometer on my dressing table and took my temperature . 40 degrees celsius .

 

Great . No more going out for me . I sighed .

 

Sudden movements from my bed made me stopped what I was doing . Minho's arm reached out to Taemin's arm and it stayed like that for a while .

 

I giggled quietly and searched for my DSLR . I found it on the coffee table in the main room and quickly snapped a few pictures of them .

 

Omo! So cute and adorable ! I giggled again .

 

 

SHINee's Hello broke the silence and I quickly went to retrieve my phone. It was a text message from an anonymous number . I clicked open and the message was from Onew .

 

He asked if I was awake and okay . I called him back to reassure him I was fine .

 

" Yeoboseyo ? "

 

" Yeoboseyo , Onew oppa . Im fine . I just woke up a while ago . "

 

" Good to hear that , what's your temperature this morning ? " His voice sounded like a doctor worrying about his sick patient.

 

" Its still high. Mianneh , for yesterday . I didn't mean to trouble you and the rest . "

 

" Oh , thats all right , we are free this whole week , so its a great pleasure having to take care of someone like you "

 

" Haha . How nice . Anyways , what happen yesterday after I passed out ? "

 

" Oh . Thank goodness you passed out at the right time . We were about to alight the cable car at that time anyways . When you hit the floor , everyone rushed to your aid . Taemin informed us that you were having a fever . I wanted to carry you , but Minho insisted on carrying you back down and into the car . Key grabbed your bags and followed Minho down once the doors opened . I had to inform security to look up the place since we won't get an extra hour . "

 

" Oh ! Mianneh , Mianneh . I wasted your time ! "

 

" Oh no . Its okay . We can go up again once you're better . Key help to unlock the door and prepare your bed for you . Minho and Taemin insisted on staying , so I let them stay . We will be coming over later today to check on you . So don't worry so much . I'm guessing Minho and Taemin is still sleeping ?"

 

" Yeah , they are . Thanks for informing me anyway . You guys are like my big brothers already ! "

 

" Haha , my pleasure . It was fun having to take care of you . I guess meeting each other is fated . "

 

" Yeah , erm , I better go now . Do drop by soon . "

 

" Yeah , okay ! "

 

I put my handphone on the dressing table . My head throbbed again . I made my way slowly to the kitchen and found a pill bottle on the dining table .

 

I poured myself a glass of water and swallowed down the pills with water . The kettle start to boil and I off the fire . I crept my way back into the room and slowly crept my way on to the bed . Minho and Taemin is still asleep on each side .

 

I took a look at the both of them . I brushed my fingertips across their faces. Minho's hand grabbed my hand at the sudden touch of my fingers on his face . I stopped ,  thinking he woke up already . But he was fast asleep .

 

I sighed and let my hand stay that way while my other hand was on Taemin's face . I look at Taemin and then at Minho . I placed my hand under Taemin's and then put my head down on to the pillow .

 

I didn't want to wake up and thinking it was a dream . So then , I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep .