The Reunion.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

This chapter will give the views of Minho,Taemin,Jonghyun,Key,Onew and Hye Rim. Please take note! ^^ Comment and subscribe please.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minho.

 

We walked into the ward, receiving stares and looks from the nurses and doctors there.

 

They recognised us. They are most likely wondering why were we in the hospital.

 

Hye Rim's family lead us to her room.

 

I glanced at her younger brother who was walking with his parents. He reminded me of myself when I was younger. He looks althletic and tall but his features was almost similar to that of Hye Rim.

 

Suddenly, my heart yearns for her touch. I recalled the times I shared with her and also our first kiss. I smiled to myself whenever I remembered the kiss because I still love her. My eyes caught something going on in front of me.

 

I looked at Taemin, his eyes looked at me in the corner of his eyes. He was walking with Key in front of me.Something look wrong in his eyes. I felt a lump in my throat and regretted what happened that night.

 

Why did I even argue with Taemin? Taemin was like my brother and buddy to me. Is it because he didn't have the chance to be in love with the girl I love whom she called him her best friend that passed away three years ago? I feel guilty not giving the chnace to Taemin, but I also feel greedy to have Hye Rim all by myself. 

 

I don't know what to do.

 

Her mother slide the door open wide and we all entered. As we walked in, we all gasped in shock as we saw Hye Rim lying on the bed with an oxygen mask.

 

She lost some weight too. I could see her cheekbones sticking out of her skin. She look horrible. I feel like running towards her and hugging her until she wakes up.

 

I walked up to the side of her bed and held her hand. Her hand feel so fragile in mine. I intertwined our fingers together and pray that she will wake up soon.

 

Taemin

 

We entered the room and everyone jaw dropped to see Hye Rim so weak. She lost quite a lot of weight. Her arm from the distance looked like it will break if we touched it. She was lying uncounscious on the bed, breathing through the oxygen mask. This scene is familiar but I don't want to bring back the past up again. I want to get a chance to be with her forever.

 

I saw Minho hyung took the first step to approach her. My heart turn into flames when I saw him holding onto her hand and intertwining his fingers and her fingers together. I had the urge to go up to him and box him but then he caught me staring and he looked at me.

 

Something is wrong with that face, I told myself. Suddenly, I saw something reflected off the light on his face. Was that a teardrop? I slowly walked to him. He looked at me, his expression surprised and blank. I could sense Key hyung, Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung eyeing me too, most like prepared to stop me if I were turn violent.

 

I wiped the tear away from Minho hyung's face.

 

He stiffen at the sudden gesture. I hugged him and he hugged me back. Its been quite some time since I got a comforting hug from Minho hyung.

 

We were both so close. How could I just let my feelings overtake me? I apologised Minho hyung for my actions.

 

"Please forgive me," I whispered to Minho hyung.

 

I held both his and Hye Rim's hand in mine. I prayed for her health to improved.

 

Key

 

Seeing Hye Rim fragile in bed almost brought me to tears. but what's more touching was that Minho and Taemin made up and was hugging each other. I saw that both their hands are holding onto Hye Rim's hand. Her breathing was weak and the heart moinitor beeped continuously. I slowly took a seat at the side and waited for Hye Rim to wake up.

 

Hye Rim. Wake up. We are here for you.

 

I prayed hard for God to save her life. To save this pure angel from suffering.

 

Jonghyun

 

Key sat down at the seat near the bed. I went behind him and patted his back and took a look at Hye Rim. Her bones was sticking out of her skin.

 

I was afraid something like this will happen.

 

But according to her brother , the doctor say she will live. Key told me she will only live in the place where she feel most comfortable and happy at. I think I finally understood what he meant.

 

But is she strong enough? I imagined all of us in the plane flying back to Seoul. Looking at her fragile body lying on the bed, I became more worried.

 

I saw her parents excused themselves and left the room. I looked at her younger brother. He reminded me of Minho, except he had the similiar features as Hye Rim.

 

I heard a gasped and I turned to see what was happening.

 

Hye Rim's fingers start moving and her eyes are flickering open too.

 

I took a deep breath.

 

This is it.

 

Onew

 

Come on, Hye Rim. You are a strong person , I know you can go through with this.

 

I said all this indirectly to Hye Rim through my thoughts. Everyone is gathering around her now. Taemin and Minho finally made up and I'm proud to see that. Key and Jonghyun sat by the bed, watching Hye Rim.

 

Her parents excused themselves out and her younger brother is left in the ward with us.Come on Hye Rim , get a hold of your strength and pull out of your trance, I prayed.

 

I saw her fingers moved.

 

Taemin gasped. 

 

All of us suddenly crowd around the bed to be the first ones that she sees as Hye Rim wakes up from her unconscious state.

 

Hye Rim

 

Strange,I thought. I couldn't feel my whole body.I tried to move but my whole body wouldn't move. The doctor must have drugged me with a heavy dose of medicine.

 

Slowly, I got my senses back. I heard the door slide opened and I heard a few people gasped. I tried to move but the medicine was still in my system.

 

Footsteps were heard again but this time to the side of the bed. I felt a hand on mine and the fingers intertwined with mine.

 

Memories flooded back and I wished for them to come and find me.

 

I miss Minho's and Taemin's touch.

 

I miss Onew's and Jonghyun's brotherly love.

 

I miss Key's motherly love.

 

I wanted to cry but I couldn't.

 

Another hand on mine and the other mysterious hand. Both felt smooth and warm. I wanted to hold back the two hands but the medicine was circulated around my system.

 

I felt a little light headed. It seems that the medicine is slowly disappearing.

 

Firstly from my brain and then to the other parts of my body. I moved my fingers.

 

I heard another gasped.

 

I was curious to know who is inside the room with me.

 

I could smell all sorts of perfumes in the room despite the oxygen mask and I recoqnised the scents but I couldn't be for sure.

 

The light blinded my vision at first. When I was ready , I opened my eyes to the world.