Happy New Year To You Too.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

I burst out laughing and letting myself flopped back on the couch.

 

Nothing can ever be more funnier than this.

 

Jonghyun sat below me on the floor and laughed.Onew sat beside Jonghyun and clapped his hands as he laughed out loud, obviously liking what he sees. Key,too,was laughing, his head resting on Jonghyun's lap. Taemin and Minho both slumped on both my sides. Taemin laughed too hard, he couldn't control it. He hid his face on my shoulder, controlling his breathless laughter. Minho held my hand, our fingers intertwined with each other, smiling and covering his mouth whenever he laughed.

 

We were watching the encore of the countdown concert on TV. We all start to burst out laughing when they sang "Hello" on stage and I appeared as a guest singer.

 

They teased at me at how bad I sound the whole time back home after the concert.

 

But watching the encore was more exciting than being there. I watched myself, walking towards them. Their faces were wiped out of smiles and frowning took place.

 

I still had my shades on and I walked in front of them, hands out to touch their fans. Jonghyun joined in soon after and so did Onew. Key just nudged Taemin and Minho and we continued singing and therefore ending the song. But the funny thing was after the song ended, I bowed to the crowd, threw my shades to them and faced back at my shining knights in white.

 

Thats when I start bursting out laughing because they all ran towards me and hugged me one by one. All of them lifted me off the ground as I hugged them one by one. I giggled and quickly exit the stage. They followed soon after.

 

"Wow." I exclaimed, breathless from laughing so hard. My healed wound hurt a little. I rubbed it slowly and gently. The incident still gives me the shivers and I swear I will not go out alone again.

 

Jonghyun, who leaned his head on my legs, notice my action and his brown puppy eyes looked at me.

 

"Kencanah?" He asked, looking at me and then at the part where I was rubbing my fingers in a circular motion.

 

"Dey. Just rubbing it cause I laughed too hard just now. It hurts a little." I said, smiling at him. I stopped rubbing and patted his head.

 

The rest looked at me, worried too. I nodded reassuringly and tried to divert their attention away.

 

"Seriously, I didn't know I could sing that well." I said, looking back at the screen.

 

Someone chuckled and I look to find Onew looking at me.

 

"Aigoo~! Don't self-praise yourself!" He said and he slapped my feet.

 

I stuck my tongue out at him and he exchanged the same at me. I giggled at our foolish-ness and watch the rest of the concert.

 

Someone cleared his throat and everyone looked at Jonghyun, who had a serious look on his face.

 

"Yah! Jonghyun hyung, why are you looking so serious?!" Key asked, he lifted his head and looked at Jonghyun.

 

"I was thinking....about what she said..." his tone serious. I was curious to know what Jonghyun meant.

 

"Omo! Don't tell me you think that she can sing?!" Onew said sarcastically but then cleared his throat, "Actually, my little dongsheng, I'm agreeing to the fact that you can sing."

 

Minho and Taemin exchanged strange glances and I watched Tofu and Bling bling looking at each other. Key was still on the floor, his chest faced down and he made pouting faces. His hands under his chin as he did this. I was puzzled too.

 

What is going on?! I thought and looked up at the ceiling. I took a deep breath and pouted. When I looked back at them, all of them was staring at me.

 

"What?!" I exclaimed , feeling the pressure from those unnecessary stares.

 

"Maybe we could...." Jonghyun said , his eyes diverted from me to Onew.

 

It seems like they both could read what they were both thinking. I give up and gave a sarcastic look. I immediately stand up from the couch, causing Taemin to fall into the warm seat of mine and Minho letting go of my hand.

 

"I'm going out! I can't stand it in here. You guys always have to keep secret from me you know!" I cried and grabbed my wallet and handphone from the side table.

 

"WAIT !!!!" They all shouted , their tones tensed and surprised by my sudden decision.

 

I realised that someone had to follow me out , especially at night.

 

I recalled the incident.

 

Shivers ran down my spine and I quickly grabbed my coat from the cupboard near the door and head out. Noisy footsteps followed behind me and I heard them called me.

 

"Dongsheng! Come back!"

 

I ignore and then I break into a run towards the lift. When I turned back to look, I saw all of them standing outside watching me.

 

Only Minho, who had his coat, nicely folded around his arm and wallet and handphone in the other hand was running towards the lift, trying to catch me.

 

I gave all of them a mehrong and waved cheekily at them.

 

The lift doors closed on Minho and it made its way down to the lobby. I slide on my coat and keep my wallet and handphone in my coat. I pulled my hair and the curls beautifully fell on both sides of my face.

 

I waited for Minho, not daring to go out again alone. I whistled to Replay when I heard footsteps behind me.

 

I didn't have time to turn around.

 

Minho slammed his whole weight on me and his arms curled around me from behind. His breathing irregular and I felt his sweat dripping on my face. I tried to look at him but I decided not to.

 

Suddenly , I felt his breathing near my ear. My heart fluttered inside of me.

 

"Don't ... ever...do....that....again." He whispered, still not letting go of me.

 

I giggled and broke the chain his arms made around me. I hugged him and told him not to worry.

 

He knew I was teasing with them but I didn't know it was so serious to them that now everywhere I go, I have to have a bodyguard with me. I linked my arms around his and led him out into the night.

 

**** **** ****

 

Snow starts to melt but the temperature was still at the same range, except lower at night. Clouds of water vapour came out of my mouth and I breathed in and out.

 

Minho, looking elated as ever, was walking beside me. His fingers were interwined with mine. 

 

We continued walking until we reached a river. It was much more beautiful at night. I smiled and giggled as I saw the whole scenery and suddenly regretting not to bring my DSLR with me.

 

I leaned onto the railing and look out at the waters as it reflected Seoul's skyline. The bridge beside us was beautiful and the lights on it gave the scene to be more memorable than ever.

 

The necklance that was given by Key, fell out of my coat and it dangled on my neck. It reflected of the lights from the city skyline across the river.

 

I looked at it and gave it a rub. Everytime I did that, I feel complete. I feel like I've found my lost angels and they found me too. The path behind us was full of couples, taking a stroll on this beautiful night. New Year's just passed a few days ago.

 

I sighed and looked up to see Minho staring at me.

 

His eyes, sparkled and glittered as he looked into mine. I blushed and tried to look away.

 

Oh my god. This is it, I told myself. My heart raced so fast, I thought I was going to die. His fingers lifted my face to look at him. His eyes were mesmerising. I could almost see through him and into his soul. I felt the redness overflowing my cheeks. His features were beautiful , like it was perfectly sculptured by an angel from heaven.

 

His eyelashes were long and slightly curled. I stopped breathing as his face came closer. He hesitated at first, when our noses brushed against one another.

 

The Chrasmatic Flame was nervous too, I thought. I felt his breath on my lips. My hands rested on his chest and I could feel his heart racing too. Our lips touched and then everything followed by naturally.

 

His tongue explored my mouth as I explored his. I wanted to stop for air but I didn't want to stop this precious moment and so did he. I felt his hands on my face and back. His touch was gentle and warm.

 

Never have I given the thought that I will finally kiss the guy of my dreams someday. The guy who I have admired in the posters on my bedroom walls. The guy that made me shrieked and go fangirl crazy everytime I see him on TV or performing.

 

This moment was unforgettable. I finally realised how lucky I am and it seems fated to the whole group, and him.

 

We both broke the kiss at the same time, gasping for air. His hand felt hot on my face. I looked down, suddenly embarassed about the situation. His grip on my back brought me closer to him. A smile slowly broke out on my face. I pushed the strand of hair behind my ear.

 

I looked up.

 

His face was different. It looked like it glowed. His eyes were swimming in excitement. His cheeks were flushed too. His lips formed a mesmerising smile. His hand brushed through my hair and I shivered because the feeling was nice to me.

 

No words can explain this after feeling after the first kiss. He then wrapped my arms around me and tightened the hug. I was a centimeter away from his face but we managed to meet eye to eye. I hugged him back to show that I really do love him.

 

Then those three words I've been dreaming to hear were said beautifully.

 

"I love you."

 

I couldn't say anything else. He just took my breath away. I hid my tomato face in his jacket and exchanged the love I had from him in the same three words. He let me stay that way for a few more minutes. I felt his whole body moved and then his breathing near my ear.

 

"Happy New Year, my love."

 

I looked up at him again. Tears brimmed my eyes. The whole scene was like heaven on earth.

 

"Happy New Year to you too, Choi Minho." I replied, as tears of joy rolled down my eyes.