The Meeting.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

This part of the story is from the Song Hye Rim's brother, Song Hye Kim's point of view. Please take note that our main character is still in the hospital at this point in time. ^^

Enjoy reading! ^^

 

 

The meeting was scheduled and planned immediately after my sister had another heart attack in the hospital. Mum doesn't want this to be delayed and therefore decreasing the chances of my sister's survival.

 

The three of us made our way to the hotel restaurant that SHINee had booked. 

 

I was nervous having to meet them in person. I remember all those stories my sister told me when she returned home and I remembered her having the same long distanced look on her face after each story.

 

I want my sister to be happy and if it means she must premanently stay in another country, I will be happy for her.

 

We reached the hotel lobby and was escorted by two hotel guards into the restaurant. There was a huge crowd of fangirls outside the restaurant, all screaming for SHINee.

 

Wow, I thought. They must really be so lucky to attract so many girls. The hotel guards let us in through the staff entrance and we finally reached the private room where SHINee and their manager are waiting for our arrival. The door opened and we entered.

 

All of them were dressed informally and the moment we entered, the stand up from their seats and bowed in respect to us. We bowed back in exchanged for their greeting.

 

"Please, take a seat." The man in black tee sitting in the centre said. His english was not well off but we could understand what he was trying to say.

 

We took a seat and I looked up to see them for the first time.

 

There were 5 of them.

 

The one at the end had mushroom hair, his features were of a girl but it suited him well off as a boy. He was small bulit and pale-skinned. I could tell that this was Maknae Taemin. One of the boys my sister fell for.

 

The next one had a fringe and had cat-like eyes. He looked like the feminine type but when I saw the serious look on his face , his features turn a bit manlier. Im guessing this is Key. The Diva, my sister would called him.

 

Next to the man in black tee who I guessed is the manager was a tall guy. His features were sharped and he have baby-like eyes. Minho was his name because my sister also told me he was also the guy she fell for.

 

Next to him was a guy with puppy-like eyes and a cheeky smile. Bling Bling Jonghyun my sister called him and will giggle eveytime she think of that name.

 

The last one was pretty obvious that he was the leader. He looked a little older than all of them and more mature. Dubu Onew, my sister would say and smiling at the slightest thought of him in her head.

 

Once I got their names correctly , the manager and my parents atart to discuss about the most important topic now. My sister.

 

They all introduced themselves to my parents, smiling and bowing at them as a sign of respect.  I could tell my mother have already approved of them because my mum blushed a bit when they called her "Umma" .

 

My dad had a little bit difficulty accepting them, having to remember that his daughter used to lived under the same roof with them. Key explained that is not exactly what it meant.

 

"She lived in a different dorm next to ours. We just made sure she is well taken care of by us." Key explained further.

 

I was impressed with his english. Sis told me something about Key being good in English but I never thought he do be this good. Key explained everything to us since he knows english well and the rest have yet to learn. They just nodded their head in agreement.

 

"What happen to Hye Rim?" Key asked us. We hesitated in answering the question.

 

I spoke first and replied to him, excusing my parents because they will be emotional if they tell the news.

 

"She is....hospitalised." I hesitated in my reply and look at all of them one by one.

 

"What?!" Key cried. The rest of the members then started to ask him what happen to my sister. When Key translated my answer in Korean, all of them gasped in shock.

 

"She has a heart condition. Eversince she came back from Korea, she been experiencing heart aches. It was once in a week thingy but as time goes by, it became everyday and the aches become mild aches. She was hopitalised after suffering from a mild heart attack at home." I said , looking down and clearing my throat.

 

Key translated all of this into Korean while I said it and slowly all of them had their hands on their faces or their heads on the table. They must have felt guilty. I know what really happen and its not their fault.

 

"Don't worry. Its not your fault. Its not Taemin's or Minho's fault either. Feelings are something we can't control, so when we admit we are in love with two persons, we know that our heart is saying the truth. Hye Rim denied all this, thats why when she came back, she misses you all terribly and her health suffered together with her mental thinking."

 

Key nodded and explained to the rest what I just said. They listened carefully and looks of relieved was flashed on their faces.

 

"My parents have made the decision though." I continued, ignoring the lump in my throat.

 

"Decision?" Key asked , puzzled.

 

"We want her to lead a healthy life. She can still live but in a place she must really feel happy about." I said, clearing the blockage in my throat and continue, " We want her to follow you back to Korea. We want you to take care of her like how you did for half the year."

 

Key seemed so surprised by the news. I finally saw a smile on his lips. The others saw his smile and wondered if that is a good sign or not. They looked at me and Key and back at me again.

 

Key reached his hand forward to shake hands and so I did. I had a brilliant idea that popped up in my head. I turned back to my mum and whispered in her ears, my idea. She was hesitant at first and asked my dad, It took them a few minutes to agree to the idea.

 

I looked back at Key and asked, " Do you want to see Hye Rim at the hospital now?"

 

Without any hesitation, all of them replied, " Yes ! "