Dreams or reality ?

Accidents,Love&Snow;

I woke up, startled. My hair is a mess and so is my face. I look around my whole room. The sudden coldness bit my skin and I shivered. I brushed my hair back down and slowly got out of bed.

 

I walked into the attached bathroom and start to wash my face.

 

It must be a dream, I told myself repeatedly. My head was hurting slightly and my hands were shaking.

 

I took a quick hot shower, thinking what I should be doing later today. My head hurts, probably from the incident. I figured that I should head to the doctor to get myself checked.

 

The floor tiles were so cold, I had to jump up and down every time when I took off my clothes. I finally had the time to think when the hot water sprays out of the shower head.

 

Phew! I thought . I let out another sigh.

 

I wondered how many sighs am I going to let out the next few days. Or should I say the next few years? The thought crept back to mind again.

 

" Oh my god! I didn't actually meet them, did I? " I asked myself out loud, trying to distract myself from the throbbing in my head.

 

Just then, the song Lucifer was heard. It was my ringtone. Someone was calling me. I quickly grabbed a towel and dried myself before wrapping my wet body and stood out of the warm shower.

 

Damn! It is cold! I thought. My teeth clenched tightly together. I quickly reached for my phone by the bedside table. The number was anonymous.

 

"Okay, I haven't met anyone yet since I've been here, " I told myself, but I answered the phone anyways.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Good morning~! It is me, Taemin! "

 

I almost shrieked.

 

Then I recalled the night before.

* * * * * 

After I left their apartment, Key made me wrote my address and phone number and he pinned it up on their fridge in their kitchen. Minho had suggested to send me off downstairs, so I waved goodbye to the others. Taemin rushed down to see me off too despite getting glares from his hyung.

 

I pretended not to notice the silent tension between those two. When the cab came, I waved goodbye to both of them. Both of them said their farewells before I entered the cab. I rolled down the windows and waved my last goodbye to them before the taxi turned around the corner .

* * * * * 

Every little thing crept back into mind as I recalled what had happened. My thoughts broke when I hear Taemin calling my name over the phone call.

 

"Oh, yes? I'm sorry, oppa, I thought the whole meeting with SHINee thingy was a dream,"

 

"Oh, really?" Taemin was laughing over the phone made my heart flutter, "Nope, fortunately, it wasn't."

 

"Oh, so why did you call me?"

 

"Oh, have you had breakfast? Key hyung wanted to invite you to have breakfast with us at our favourite restaurant!"

 

"Oh. Thats nice! Erm , what time am I suppose-" I felt a little hungry. 

 

"Oh, don't worry about time, we are already on the way to pick you up! Be ready in 30 mins!"

 

"Oh!" I was stunned, "Okay..I'll see you soon," 

 

I ended the call. Taemin sounded happy and excited over the phone. The thought of Taemin suddenly reminded me of the glares Minho and Taemin gave each other. I thought long and hard.

 

Why are they like that? It couldn't be because of me, right?

 

I broke any further thoughts and quickly went over to my cupboard to search for something nice to wear. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a simple plain t-shirt. I quickly got changed and went over to my dressing table. I tied my hair into a ponytail and put on a pair of shades.

 

I look at the time , 8.20am. They will be here in 10 mins. I quickly packed my small harversack and dumped my wallet and other important stuff inside.

 

I took my camera bag and made my way out of the bedroom.

 

I put both bags down as I wore my sneakers and my winter wear. I quickly grabbed my bags and key card and pass and made my way down to the front gate.

 

In the lift down, I felt the tension in my head building up. I fumbled with the painkillers in my bag and quickly took them before drinking it down my throat. I rubbed my head and went to the vending machine to grab a quick hot drink, waiting for them in the lobby. 

 

"I should go to the doctor soon," I whispered, looking around and waited for them.