The Confession

Accidents,Love&Snow;

A few months past and things were the same with me and SHINee.

 

Nothing much happen. SHINee continued with their schedules but also bring me out when they are free from their schedules.

 

Sometimes, I follow them to dance practice or to the recording studio. I will either sit at the corner and watch them or help them out by recording their dances on tape and things like that.

 

In between, me and Taemin will study together and helped one another out.

 

During this study dates, I will catch Taemin watching me while I try to explain something he doesn't understand. And when I do catch him, he will looked away or pretend to say there is something on my hair.

 

In school, he became a whole different person. At times when I looked weak or tired , he will offer me a piggyback ride back to class. When I refuse, he pulled my arm slowly and let me leaned on him. During classes, he will help to write extra notes on my notebooks when I'm not paying attention or when I accidentally sleep.

 

The whole house was quiet and only Taemin and I was studying at the dining table as usual.

 

Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Onew is taking part in The Golden Star Bell Challenge and won't be home until later in the evening. I yawned and closed my mouth with my hand. Taemin watched me as I did this.

 

I was prone to him staring so I ignored him as best as I could. Taemin was still watching me in the next 15 minutes and I was starting to get agitated by his staring.

 

"What?" I grumbled, my eyes looking at him annoyingly.

 

"Let's go out." Taemin said, as he stood up from his seat and began to stretch.

 

"What?! NO! We are supposed to be studying. We are suppose to feed our brains." I cried, jabbing my pen on my temple at my forehead while giving Taemin a pissed off look.

 

"You need it and so do I. Anyways , no one here to stop us. Not even Key umma." He said as he slammed his hands on the table which made me jumped in my seat. His face came as close to mine.

 

I panicked. My heart start to race. I held my breath and with witty thinking, I immediatly stood up from my seat.

 

"Fine, let's go." I said anxiously, grabbing his hand and grabbing my stuff by the side table. Taemin followed me, grabbing his valuables along.Then we walked out of the dorm, leaving our books and worksheets spread out across the dining table.

 

Taemin's words was true. Its been a long time since I've actually gone out and enjoyed myself. We walked by the nearby park and I breathe in the fresh air . It was so refreshing. We walked along the path in between the trees. I could taste the air of spring everytime I breathe in and out.

 

"Ahh..." I said, breathing out the air in my lungs.

 

"Refreshing isn't it?" Taemin asked as he smiled at me.

 

I nodded my head and then twirled myself around the spot. Taemin stopped and watched me, smiling and laughing to myself. We continue to walk further on and then rest at a nearby bench.

 

I wiped off the sweat from my forehead. Surprisingly , the sun didn't give us any mercy on a fine spring day. Taemin passed me tissue and I took it, saying thanks. My throat also felt dry. Taemin looked around and spotted something from far.

 

"Hey, you thirsty? You want to go to that dessert stall there?" he asked me pointing towards a small shop across the street.

 

"Let's go! I'm dehydrated!" I said, tugging on his t-shirt sleeve and then pulling his hand along.

 

I dragged him to the place he pointed and we entered the shop. The cool lavender breeze welcomed us and immediatly we found a seat by the window. A few teens were in the shop too and Taemin greeted them when they recognized him. I greeted them too.

 

We rest for awhile and cold iced drinks were served to us. I dranked mine down in a few big gulps. Taemin drank his too. Apparently he was thirsty too as he finished his glass of water after I finished mine.

 

I giggled. I stood up from my seat first and went to the counter to order some ice cold refreshing dessert. Taemin looked from behind, just nodding and recommending the dessert I picked for him and me.

 

When I reached the cashier, Taemin insisted that he pay for the food.

 

"No, its okay. My treat. You and the rest have done enough already."

 

"No, its okay. I made you angry and pissed when I transfer to the same college as you and ruin your life. Let me pay back." He said, and immediatly took out some cash from his wallet.

 

The words he told me just now, made me feel guilty as ever. I didn't mean to show him all those rolling of eyes and giving him sarcasm all the time. It was usually the way I act and talked with my friends.

 

Then, I remembered the times where Taemin acted cold and merciless when Minho does things to me in front of him. I decided to ask him later when we are in a happier mood because of the sugar rush.

 

True enough, we were joking and laughing while eating the cold dessert that was served to us 20 mins ago. He was laughing at my life back at my home country. He seem to enjoy it as much as I enjoy his company right now. I decided to popped the question now.

 

"Taemin, can I ask you something? Promise me you won't get mad." I asked , hesitant at first because I've seen a different side of him in person and I don't want to see it happening now.

 

"Promise. I won't be mad, just shoot."

 

"What is it that you don't like Minho being around me and giving me hugs and kisses and stuff? We are dating and all but why? Is there something wrong?" I rushed the questions at him.

 

Taemin paused. Then his whole face changed. I gulped down my saliva.

 

Oh no, I thought, he is going to be mad at me now. He took a deep breath and then look out. I couldn't read his face.

 

He looked out for another 5 mins before taking another bite of his dessert. I watched him chew and swallow. He cleared his throat before telling me the truth.

 

"Are you sure you want to know?" He looked at me, and then looking deep into my eyes.

 

"Yes" I replied a confident answer.

 

"Okay. Promise me one thing."

 

"Okay. What?"

 

"Promise me you will never ever let go of me. Ever."

 

"That's easy. Okay. Deal."

 

I held my breath. I thought this is it. I've been wondering why he's been acting strange and all and finally now he is about to reveal why.

 

His eyes stared deep into mine. Its like he wants to make sure something is right before he can continue. He draw in a deep breath and say it all in one go.

 

"I'm in love with you."